• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

strings...blue strings, that attached to the fabric of the timeline...and Error, or at least that's what people liked to call him, opened a deminsional portal into the timeline, then entering through it, then closing it.

"well, this timelines certainly just as unworthy of life as the o-o-other one/one/ones" Error said to himself, as he was looking around...he then used his powers to locate the source of the strongest powers in the timeline, then teleported in front of a house.

"time to/to say hel/hel/hello"

Frisk opened the door and was about to say hello but cut off when they saw...that

"Me and My best friend just fought hardcore" she said

(who ever heard of core frisk?)

Error, now standing face to face with the frisk of this timeline, used energy ropes, coming out of five fingers of his hand to entangle frisk "your supposed to say whos there" Error spoke, watching frisk struggle.

(Not me xD )

Dan

''I'll take care of him.'' He ran out of the room and kicked Asriel's door down. He grabbed him by the neck and Stabbed him through the stomache

Asriel

''Wait wh-'' He collapsed on the ground

Dan

He jumped into Chara's room with Blood stained Katana ''Target terminated!'' He jumped out of the house using the roof.

"ASREIL!!" she shouted

Frisk seen some of the AU's but never seen this one they say hello they hear chara scream and tell the 'sans' to let go

* she gasped waking in a field hearing charas screaming from a far sweat dripping down her face going into her grey eyes *

Asriel laid there... You shouted at him, Nothing happend. His soul was floating in the air.

Godless555 said:
"ASREIL!!" she shouted

Frisk seen some of the AU's but never seen this one they say hello they hear chara scream and tell the 'sans' to let go
"oh" Error said, laughing "you see, I cant quite do that, because you see...I gotta destroy this timeline....and your in my way" and after Error finished, his ropes let go, just for more to come out of seeminly nowhere, and to start pulling on frisk, trying to rip frisk apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chara wrapped her hands around his soul and held it close waiting for it to shatter. a tear fell from her face

Error got up off the floor, his energy ropes still pulling on frisk "oh...and who might you be" Error said, using his magic to pick the girl up, and throw her far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back