• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Asriel

ASRIEL REFUSED. His soul pushed himself away from CHARA, then he'd absorb his soul again. ''IF I'M GOING TO DIE, I WANT MY FRIEND TO BE SAFE!'' He injected himself with DETERMINATION and charged to the front door. He Dashed at Error, Slashing his arm off with a sword.

Error felt all of their energies...frisk, charas, and this girls, so he teleported up into the air, floatinging, and making his strings pull harder on frisk "yall try anything else, and I kill little frisk here"

error... so thats your name. i can tell everthing your thinking. your eyes adjusted to the left . you tjouhjt of what you couldve been .

Error grinned at charas insult "well then" Error said, attaching more strings to frisk, making them pull hard enough to draw blood, but not to complety tear them apart "your choice"

ASRIEL FILLED WITH HATRED, KINDNESS, FASHION AND ALL OTHERS. ASRIEL CUT ALL THE ROPES AND A JUMPS UP AT ERROR, SLASHING HIM COUPLE OF TIMES.

chara's face changed in to the hate filled one "your are insane and dont deserve to live"

frisk kept tying telling everyone to stop fighting

Error was surprised by asriel cutting the ropes, but dodged all of his attacks, and pushed him back with magic "good, fight...it makes it more enjoyable"

Asriel had enough. ASRIEL summons a hyper Goner. Then It starts absorbing everything. Error gets distracted with it, So he attacks with all his power. -99999999999999999999999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back