• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Shroud and Stream wuld transforme to there fighter forms

"We will guide ahead like last time"

Jet transformed and ran at full speed, quickly catching up with steel. Her speed made up for her small size, so she was faster than normal.

(Gona go to sleep seeya)

Shroud and stream wuld go infront of the ship and do like last time

Jet transformed, skidding to a stop 2 meters away from optimus. Her eyes clearly showed what she was thinking ohmygoshohmygosh you're a living legend! Jet wanted to only make the best first impression, trying to calm down.

"So... You are the one that grimlock speaks of." Steel said in an irritated tone uintentionally. He held out his hand for a handshake.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Optimus shook Steel Fangs hand. "I am Optimus Prime. It is a pleasure to meet you and your companions, Steel Fang. I only wish our meeting was taking place under better circumstances."

Grimlock was getting there at his own pace, because Grimlock did everything at his own pace, even when it caused Optimus to be livid at him later.

Steel claw looks around. "When do i get to bite some heads off?" He said, now enraged. "Shatter blast, reporting for duty prime!" Shatter blast said.

Jet looked at the ark. Well, it was huge, first of all. Jet looked back at optimus, and wondered if she should offer a hand shake. Jet smiled, she only has one life, better take chances. Jet held out her hand to shake with optimus, "I'm jetstream, and it's a huge honor to meet you optimus." Jet smiled, trying to ignore what steel said, it showed on her face that she was a little embarrassed that steel wanted more violence.

Optimus gave Shatter Blast and Jet a nod of greeting, shaking Jet's hand when she offered it. "The honor is mine, Jetstream. Welcome to Iacon." He then thought for a moment and turned back to Steel Fang. "It will take a bit more time before everything is loaded and everyone is aboard. I would greatly appreciate it if you could aid in the ship's defense until we are prepared to leave." He turned to Shatter Blast and Jet. "And of course, any aid you two could provide would also help us greatly. I'm afraid that we've taken many casualties in the Ark's defense."

Grimlock still hadn't arrived. What was that guy even doing?

Shatter blast giggles. "I can test my new acid now!!" He said, now going into a cackle. Steel claw walks up to the ark, and some soldiers confused him for grimlock.

Jet could only think one thing: the last prime shook my hand. But nodded when optimus mentioned aiding the ark, walking over to it. Jet was getting tired of cons wanting no rest, no peace. Jet transformed one hand into her subsonic gun and a blade slid out of the top of her hand. Some soldiers eyed her for not having blue eyes, but they were her comrades, and she was only going to be positive with them, they all fought for the same thing.

Shatter blast walked beside jet, eager to use his acid cannon on some cons. And steel claw help loading things that were too heavy even for Ironhide to lift. The other autobots stared at steel, in awe at ohis strength.

The coms came to life with a crackle and the sound of a transformer being torn in half. After a moment, Grimlock's voice would be heard, sounding equal parts furious and gleeful. "Grimlock to Autobots in range! Them Decepticons resuming assault! Prepare defenses!" The coms went quite again as the unmistakable sound of something very big and very angry crashing through a few walls could be heard.

A few seconds later, the guns of the Autobot rear guard roared to life. Optimus' right hand transformed into his Path Blaster as he prepared for what was coming. "Autobots, prepare for the Decepticon assault and protect the Ark! It is our only chance at a future!"

Jet spots a decepticon in the distance, aims her gun, and shoots it dead. Then jet waited for the real thing. Jet saw a wave of cons flood in all of a sudden, and a few autobots by her were shot dead. Jet growled as fire sparked in her optics, and she lashed forward, transforming into her griffin, finding other autobots by her side as their fight began. Jet transformed the end of her tail into her subsonic gun, and started shooting. Jet felt pain in all parts of her body, but that started a rage rush, seeing more autobots fall. Jet screamed a battle scream as decepticon insides were spilling were she went, bodies falling. Jet didn't look untouched, there were bent parts and leaking energon in some parts, but jet kept fighting with the others, even saving some autobots. Jet destroyed and demolished, the fight was tipping sometimes, and jet hoped the autobots and maximals won this.

"I cant wait anymore!!!" Shatter blast said as he changed to beast mode. He then readies his corrosive cannon and charged, melting cons down. He then went to help jet.

Optimus blasted the head off of a Decepticon attempting to stab Jet's back before firing at attackers getting too close to the Ark for his liking. He managed to get at least one kill with every shot, and always killed a group of their foes whenever his lucky shot came up. He also took the time to shoot any 'Con that attempted to stop Shatter Blast's charge.

In the distance, the sounds of a distinctly Dinobot nature would assure anyone who cared that Grimlock was still going strong against...whatever he was facing over there.

Steel claw began firing his heavy maxhine gun, he stood next to optimus. He then roars and turns to beast form. Biting any con that got too close. Optimus noticed he was more savage than grimlock. Shatter blast then found jet laying on the ground. He gave her 1 of 10 energon rechargers he carried.

Jet coughed, transformed, and got up.She turned to shatter and nodded a thank you, before both her hands turned into blades. Her blades were long and sharp, and returned to defending the ark in robot form. Jet sliced the head off of a con about to sneak attack optimus, cut several cons in half, and made holes in sparks hundreds of times. Jet's usually black armor was covered in splotches of con's energon that did not belong to her. Jet killed the cons that were shooting at the ark first, and jet felt like everywhere she stepped there was a body, but she saw it before. Jet also noticed a lot of autobot bodies as well. She continued killing cons, noticing nobody still standing was in perfect condition, almost everyone was injured. (Me to, good night everyone.)

During the fight, Yellow had hurried into the Ark to find a certain bot, but when she searched high and low, she figured he was in his lab. Bolting back outside, Yellow threw a grenade before running into a very familiar building. She ran past the bots that were still evacuating and finally reached the lab where she saw Wheeljack still packing his stuff. "What are you still doing here?!" Yellow asked, causing Wheeljack to look up. "Leave you're things and let's go." She pleaded.

"Don't worry sparkling." Wheeljack smiled, the side of his head lighting up. "Optimus asked me to join him on the Ark. We will finally go looking for a new home... Of course you can come too, Yellow-"

"I was planning on that." Yellow said and grabbed whatever she could hold. "Can we please just go?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back