• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Shroud and Stream wuld Finally raise Steel and both wuld grab 1 of his legs and drag him to Ratchet

"Come on Pull"

"Ugh...RATCHET WE NEED HELP!!"

"Oh no." Yellow gasped. "Hurry up! RATCHET!"

Ratchet came out of the medical dorm and got Steel in before chasing the others out with his wrench. The door shut in front of their noses.

"Hope he is going to be alright"

"Ofcourse he is going to be alright now come on we got Cons to deal with"

Shroud and stream wuld run out and get in the fight

Ratchet just huffed and attached an IV or energon to Steel's arm. "You're lucky Yellow screamed like that. I'm only fixing you up because she's in a panic and who knows what that sparkling does when she panics. Now calm down so I can weld you up." He said and grabbed his tools.

"Of that I'm not so sure." Ratchet rolled his eyes when he heard her knocking on the door repeatedly demeaning to be let inside. "Now this might hurt a little." He said.

"I have taken wosre than this. Ever since shockwave abandoned me." He said as ratchet worked.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"I can see that- YELLOW, BE QUIET OR I WILL HSUT YOU DOWN!" Ratched shouted and swung his wrench at the door. On the other side of the metal door, Yellow pouted and crossed her arms before sitting down on the ground. She hoped the others would be fine too. She didn't want harm to some to get new friends.

He felt himself getting weaker. Shatter blast came up to yellow stance and hugs her, trying to male her better.

Yellow hugged Shatter Blast back, but their moment was ruined by a certain bot who pointed a gun at Shatter Blast's face. "Don't touch my sparkling." Wheeljack warned before walking into the medical room. "And how is our first patient on the Ark doing?" He asked happily, causing Ratchet to growl in annoyance.

"Boss bot is fine. Just so you know, we fight for the same thing, and i was being friendly." Shatter blast said as his tail swishes left and right.

"Same reason or not." Wheeljack said over his shoulder. "Don't get too friendly." He warned again before closing the medical door.

(Yellow was waiting in the hallway.)

(Ok.) shatter blast sat next to yellow. "Steel will be fine, is the toughest maximal i know." He said.

"Don't ever say that when Wheeljack's in the room." Yellow mumbled. "He might actually break Steel-" Just as she said that, there was a big clang coming from the medical room.

"Atleast you're living again." Wheeljack said as Ratchet shot him a look, which he ignored.

"Told you." Yellow said and raised a brow at Shatter Blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back