• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"yeah. i know." he said. 
"other bots always have made fun of me because i am Insane and do things that others don't. that is why i get angry easily, because of the pain that came from criticizing, bullying, and most of all, segregation." shatter blast said. "i have to release my anger some how, so i resort to torturing our enemies to make me feel better, because everyone is afraid to even look at me."

Jet pulled away from the hug and looked at Shatter Blast in the eyes, her hands on his shoulders. "Shatterblast, It doesn't matter what people see, what matters is in here," Jet put her hand where his spark was, meaning that as long as he did the right thing, everything was fine. He needed to do what he wanted in order for him to be happy.

"but.... it happened for ages..... i have lost sight of happiness. that is why i am the monster you see me as." he said, looking down in sadness. 
Shatter blast starts sniffling, blue tears of sorrow began to flow.

Jet put her hand under his chin and made him look her in the eyes, and with the other hands wiped away the blue tears. A smile was on her face to comfort him, and she hugged him back.

Shatter blast slightly calms down. he then hugs Jetstream back. "You all, My team mates. are all have to fight for." he said. 
"the day when perceptor went offline..... was the day the pain started. not even optimus was there to help me because of this Pointless WAR!!!!!" he shouted.

Jet says softly, "That's why we're gonna win it." She said it in a finality, like there was nothing other to it. She believed the more you think you can win, the more of the chance you'll win.

"that is why i am going to let loose... release the anger i have kept within me for so long. make those cons pay." he said in a now enraged tone. 
he gets up and goes outside, letting out a roar that even grimlock could not top. his armor hardens to a titan's armor plating, making him more resistant to all kinds of damage. the decepticons fire upon him, but the bullets bounce off and leave faint dents.

he then turns to beast mode, biting off heads of any cons he got his claws on. 
After one earth hour of biting heads off, he heads back inside to see jet. he was all bloody and out of breath.

shatter blast sat down with a thud, trying to calm down, since he feels like he has no rage left. 
he then leans on Jetstream and went into alert stasis(he is not sleeping, but resting while staying ready to defend himself, it is a survival instinct he has learned to use due to past events.).

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well back in work shall we)

Shround and Stream wuld fly over the place scouting like allways

Shatter blast opens his eyes, they appeared purple. The blood of the cons he killed drips off of him.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jet had seemed to almost fully heal, she was strong enough to go back to fighting. But outside the decepticons and predacons seemed to start to fall back.

Shatter blast gets up and looks around. He was not feeling well due to a surge of dark energon, but he was not shifting into a terrorcon.

Jet also stood up and looked around, transformed her hand into a gun and peeked outside. "Does you're spark feel fine?" Jet said, still looking out.

" i feel fine, i maybe resistant to dark energon, since i am not trying to kill you." He said. "Unlike megatron, i cannot use it as a weapon."

"By prime what is that"

"Shroud pleas tell mi optics ar faling or somthing"

"No......its real We need to tell steel Imideatly"

"
*Short laugh* Say that again"

"
say what again?"

"Imideatly....You sound like megatron *Gigles*"

"
Really?....let mi try it........IMIDEATLY"

"*Laughs* You sound exacly like him ok lets go tell steel about this"

Shroud and Stream wuld fly as fast as they can back to The others as wen they land they wuld say

"Guys....we need to get out of here NOW"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back