• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Jet makes it to the main body and sees a large glowing core in the middle, and shoots at it continuously.

Jet laughed a little, hearing shatter blast's words. She continued shooting it, and after 20 earth minutes, the spark went dark, and the huge machine fell, killing many decepticons. The top of the machine was only a few feet away from the ark, but thankfully didn't land on the ark.

Jet jumped off the machine and yelled, "THE DECEPTICONS ARE FALLING BACK, BUT MORE ARE COMING, EVERYONE GET ON THE ARK!!!" Jet ran into the control room. The engine had already been on, and soon the ark was a few feet off ground. Every autobot and maximal seemed to be on the ark, and if they hadn't they could still jump onboard.

The ark raised, and five autobots came into the operating room and took control of the ark. The ark raised 1 foot higher, it was preparing to leave.

Steel claw lays goes back to the ark medical bay and sat next to Yellow. "so, is it true that you are Wheeljack's sparkling?" he asked, tired and his red glow has a purplish hue that rachet saw.

Yellow's head snapped up at the larger bot before she started giggling and looked at Wheeljack with a smile, the bot was bickering with Ratchet.

She turned back to Steel Claw and shook her head. "He just takes care of me." She said. "I was found as a sparkling by Sentinel, but Wheeljack says that the leader is too busy so he's been taking care of me all this time."

(Yellow doesn't know that Sentinel is dead.)

"I see. i wish i had a bot like that." steel claw said, the purple hue getting darker. (should i have steel tell her? or no? and the purple hue is dark energon coursing through his circuitry, but he remains unaffected.)

"Are you okay?" Yellow asked, noticing something weird about the purple stuff, she didn't know what it was, but if it was purple it wasn't good. "Are you okay, Steel? Do you want me to get someone? WHEELJACK! RATCHET!" She shouted. "Something's wrong!"

"False alarm!" Yellow shouted over her shoulder to the two other bots, who sighed in annoyance. She looked Steel Claw up and down with a careful eyes and sighed. "If you say so, but I will blow you up for you do something stupid." she jumped off of the berth and to the ground. "I'm going to get some "energon"" She whispered making the quotation signs. Ratchet only had the medical energon which made her puke. But every time she said energon he would force it down her throat. "Wanna come?"

"It's not funny." Yellow growled and left the medical room. She stomped her way to the "canteen" where energon was stacked up. She knew that Mirage had to be on board somewhere, because only he brought the best energon.. High grade! (alcohol)

(i see) "i wasn't being funny, i was being positive. Dark energon will help us win the war if it is used in the right hands." he said. shatter blast then saw yellow stance and walked up to her as he feeds on a decepticon head. "hi yellow." Shatter blast said. 
shatter blast sat down, feeling tired. he sighs.

"I dont trust the stuff." Yellow mumbled and helped herself to one of the smallest cubs that were there. The normal ones went to her knee.

"Hey Shatter Blast." Yellow said when the bot walked in and sat down. "Hey, are you okay? You don't look so well. Do I need to get Ratchet or Wheeljack?"

"feeling dizzy...... dark energon can do that to you." he said as he bit into the decepticon head. "i used to consume it just to survive, now i have an immunity to it. and i also feel lonely." he said. Steel claw kneeled down and looked at shatter blast.

Yellow looked at Shatter Bast in disgust when he bit into the head. "Maybe you feel dizzy because you eat that." She said pointing at the head and handed him a pure energon cube. "You don't have to be lonely. You have us?" She said gesturing to herself and Steel Claw. "There's also the others and the rest of the Autobots. We're a team."

"look, it's not my fault that i eat like a beast! ok!? i am a predator! i eat OTHER cybertronians because it is my Circuitry!" he shouted. "why can't anybot accept me for who i am!?" he then starts to cry, feeling emotionally hurt. "this is why i feel lonely!! because no one likes me because i eat other cybertronians out of instinct!" Steel claw was astounded by this outburst.

"I ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE!" Yellow snapped back. She might be the smallest bot around, but she could be worse then Grimlock when she was mad. "I'm just trying to change those circuitries because they are bad! You don't have to kill to survive! If you want to feel less lonely then you should have stayed with the other predacons or whatever! How dare you walk in on Autobot territory still act like that! Its a disgrace and disrespectful to my fellow Autobots and the Ark! You're safe here and still you dare to act like a predator! Know where you stand or get off the Ark and out of my sight, lets see if anyone is going to care!" She stomped way and left the two alone. How dare he be so disrespectful, feeling oh so sorry for himself. How dare he be selfish?!

She walked to the skybox, where she could see all the millions of stars out there. She was the only one there and she wanted to keep it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back