• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Yellow just stormed out of the lab and ran down the hall with tears in her eyes. She ran to her room and hid herself under her bunk. She was never ever going to come out again.

Wheeljack turned to Steel claw and sighed when he heard that Yellow was upset, he knew what that meant. "If you need my help by cheering the sparkling up, you can forget it. Give her some time." He answered. This was the same reason why he hadnt told Yellow about Sentinel Prime.

"Alright..... But when she comes out, give her this." He handed shatterblast's memory core to him. "Feel free to view its contents." He said.

Jet slowly followed, this was going to be a talk between two femmes, which often never happened since femmes were rare. But when it did happen, the two femmes would usually end up closer as friends. Jet didn't bother to go under the bunk with her, just to stand by the bunk and talk with her. "Yellow, I know it's hard being around all these reckless mecs, they don't exactly feel the same way we do. I have days when I want to tear up some annoying comrades who don't understand. But if you want, I can leave you alone right now." Jet said, not forcing her to do anything.

"Why don't you give it to her yourself?" Wheeljack questioned and gave it back. "She might need you and the others more then me right now."

"Go away!" Yellow snapped, kicking her legs even though they were too short to hit someone. "Leave me alone!" She had always been alone and right now she wanted to keep it that way… Even though her spark hurt… Shatterbast actually would have killed her.

Shroud and Stream wuld Pick up somthing the same Patern aswell

"Stream yo-"

"yes i pick it up this time...its very small contact steel"

Shroud wuld contacts steel on the intercom

"steel we have bi picking up somthing on our radars...Moving at High speed and Dissapering and less that a cycle..aswell its kinda small...Have any idea"

Jet sighed, "ok, I'll leave." Jet was a little sensitive in the spark, but tried not to let it show. She left the room and opened a hatch to exit the ark. She changed into her secret jet transformation she acquired with the predacons, and flew along side shroud, her being a black jet with green markings, and a maximal icon on her wing. She suddenly also got the same signal.

"Wo.....And you are?"

"Thats Jet stupid are you blinde"

"
well im a Bomber and mi cockpit onli looks Front so yea im blinde"

"Whatever....so what you doing here Jet?"

"Well, everyone is mad right now, and I just figured I'd stick around with you guys." Jet said, sounding a little hurt in the spark. But she still tried to sound positive. "So what do you think that signal is?"

"Well its a-"

"Hey Shroud..i talk your really bad talking too a lady"

"
What?!...Hey thats ofe-"

"Shhhhhhh.....You get left Flank Shroud i take Right"

"Fine"

as both change positions and Shroud was on the other side and Stream was near Jet

"
Sorry for that but wen you know sobody for like..Very long time..Yea you know what might happen.Ok the signal is going mostly at Mach 8 and its very small..so it cant be Mechanical too reach that speed it wuld have bin ripp apart...so its somthing else"Stream says too Jet

"I think I'll go check it out then, I don't want the ark's safety at risk. It might just be a meteor, maybe. What do you think it is?" Jet said, needing to be prepared for possible outcomes.

f16-black-and-green-64mm-rc-jet-rtf-24ghz.jpg

"well you and mi can go and check it out...might be som debri of Ships or a meteor like you said"

"Hey can i go...i kinda need too do somthing"

"No Shroud you are a bomber and your very slow its better you stay with the ship ok"

"Ok..Anyway there must be sombody with the ship...You two go"

"
Ok come on Jet...Don get hit bi a meteor"

Stream says a she Go afterburners and Accelerates too the last see location of the object as well wepons armde

"Ok, let's go!" Jet readys her missles and speeds up her engines to catch up with stream, dodging some meteors.

f16-black-and-green-64mm-rc-jet-vectored-rtf-24ghz.jpg

Stream wuld slow down as she looks around for the object and sees it again

"There!!....its gone alredy...dint seem like a meteor too mi...was too fast"

Jet also slows down. "Did it look cybertronian?" Jet said, also seeing it for a split second.

Stream wuld transforme to Bot form and her trusters still on too maintain Stability

"I dont know...seem like a....Needle like object...no sighs nothing.."

Stream says as she scrashes her head

Sudently Jet resievs a Sigal

"Hey Jet this is Shroud what going on over there any luck?"

"Well, we spotted it for a second shroud, but couldn't make out what it was." Jet said, still puzzled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back