• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Steel claw felt bad for shatter blast, he then sat next to him and consoles him. Shatterblast then turns purple. "i'll show her. I'll show them all!!" he said to himself as he gets up and walks off and enters an empty room, feeling enraged. 
Steel claw left shatter blast alone. "She had no right to yell at him like that..... and she did not have to call him bad. she doesn't know him at all." steel claw thought. he gets up and goes to the bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry.. been watching tf armanda) jet walked out of the control center, her wounds starting to hurt. She groaned as she moved her arm, her shoulder joint burning. She was exhausted and beat up, and she had no idea where the others were. "Probably arguing..." She said, hearing some shouting. Jet walked through the halls, she was one of those few autobots/maximals that had wounds from top to bottom. She entered the, medic room for no particular reason, just because she needed something other than fighting to do. Jet was tired, and when she was tired she was less tight, not having the mental energy to argue. "Hi wheeljack," jet said randomly, often trying to understand comrades better.

(It's 2am here, think I'll get some sleep. Night.)

(It's ok.) steel claw sat down in a chair in the empty bridge, deep in thought. Shatter blast angrily mumbles as he paces the empty lab he locked himself in.

Jet closed her optics, thinking about the bodies. It wasn't her first time seeing fallen comrades, but she still wished she could help.

Yellow got up, still feeling half pissed. The stars were not calming her this time. Maybe if she blew something up… Yes, that would help! Yellow walked down the corridor that lead to a lab that she knew that was closed, but when she wanted to walk in, she walked against the door. Someone had locked it. She knocked a couple of times and growled.

Jet looked up and considered to go find her 'group', or someone she knew. She didn't want to get beaten to scrap because they might be mad, though. Shatter blast seemed to be doing the same thing she was doing when she wondered why she was with predacons, asking questions, or answering them.

Steel claw then went to yellow stance, wanting to apologize to her for shatter blast's behavior, when he saw her trying to open the door. He went to help, he then rips the door off. But shatterblast was not fazed at all, he glowed purple, clearly angered beyond sanity.

Jet heard metal being torn off of something and almost jumped out of her spark. Jet stood up and panicked, thinking of possible things that metal could of been, a head torn off, a spark ripped out, she didn't want to think about it, but the thoughts raced through her mind. She speed walked to the place the sound came from and realized she was going to the lab. Jet peeked around the corner and saw steel claw rip off a door. "Thank primus..." Jet quietly said to herself.

(Well, the ark took off, steel, yellow, and shatter are on the edge of ripping each other apart, and jet is watching in a corner x3)

(Welll let mi hop in)

Shroud and Stream wuld Fly infrot of the Ark being Guide and watching for any sorta Contact along the way

Jet would sigh and exit the hallway quietly, and made her way to front command center. She saw shroud and stream flying infront, and waved to them before the pilots ushered her out of the command center.

"*Sigh*....the only thing i pick in mi sensores are Meteors....no Desepticons or nothing"

"well atleast were not geting shot at in space....i wonder were we are going...never ask mi self that"

"Mi neather Stream...Mi Neather"

As both wuld fly infron of the ark and still...Rocks....space rocks...nothing else

"Who says I was going to do anything to him?!" Yellow snarled at Steel Claw. "I just wanted to blow something up!"

"I did not say that, but based on your anger, anything is possible." Steel said as shatterblast looked at them with purple eyes.

"What are you looking at Mr. Lonely?!" Yellow snapped towards Shatterblast. She was pissed off. Maybe I will blow him up, good riddance too!

Shatterblast giggles. "Look at ms. Explosive. Well, i am a predacon now, happy with yourself?!" His insignia said otherwise, giving indication of major insanity.

Jet heard yelling in the lab and sighed. If they yelled at her when she interfered, so be it. She ran into the hallway lab and turned to look at the argument. She sighed, yelling at them was the least helpful thing right now. "Can we all calm down?" She said calmly, not sounding annoyed or angry.

Shatterblast cackles. "Calm down, how about shutdown!!" Shatterblast shouted as he charged yellow stance, but steel claw knocks him out and puts him in a stasis pod.

Shround wuld be still Flyn as he sudently sees somthing

"Wo...strean you see that"

"see what? mi sensores dint pick up anything"

Shround wuld contact the pilot of the ark and say

"Pilot i have pick up something on mi sensores vanish in 1 Cycle.....You have any Sensore on it..Are radars piking anything up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back