• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"Well be carfulle out there ok Shroud out"

"Well whatever it is...must be Botmade"

As Stream says that the object passes again but heads towards Jet and passes infront of her and continues

"Does it sound like I want anything?" Yellow snapped and crawled out from under the bunk to open the door. "Piss off!" She snapped and slammed the door in Steel Claws face before hiding under the bunk bed again. She had had is with mechs and any other bot. She just wanted to be left alone.

(Sorry, had to cook)

Jet looked at the signal. "It's causing static! We may get lost stream..." Jet tried to figure out what it was, but it started to annoy her.

"lest go back...its better not too get lost"Stream sais as she wuld transform back and wait for Jet too go first

Stream wuld follow as she wuld look around and see nothing the signal was gone

"Ok jet go back in the ark or stay with us but me and Shroud wuld be Guiding the ark"

Stream says as she gose back too her Post

"well its nice too have some compani...hey...whats wrong with Shater back there wen we were on the planet....why did he glow purple?"

"Same question here"

"He said he got infected with dark energon, but he also said it doesn't affect him." Jet said, remembering how he raged.

"I think he need help if its dark energon"Stream say kinda worrid

"dont worry he is very stronh he wuld be fine"

Yellow started at the blue memory core with delay eyes, hoping to kill or blow it up, but she didn't have laser eyes, so after what felt like an hour Yellow got out from under the bunk and picked up the card. What the hell was she supposed to see? What was supposed to be revealed?! Yellow didn't know, but she would have to ask Steel Claw about it later. She was just to tired for now and wanted some recharge.

(Going to bed, talk to ya again tomorrow! :3)

Shroud and Stream wuld still be flying in front of the ark and stream says

"*Sigh*...are we there yet i swere i never fly this much"

"I dont know stream but i think were near"

Jet suddenly got a bunch of confidence in her head. "Guys, I'm going to go inside and sort things out, so maybe I could stop this worthless argument between our friends inside," jet said, pulling down so she could enter the ark. Something scanned her and opened the doors inside, as jet transformed and headed inside the ark, looking for steel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back