• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Wheeljack just laughed and opened the door for Yellow and Shatter Blast. His bright blue eyes narrowed down on the two hands that were holding each other.

Yellow noticed where her care taker was looking and quickly jumped up before walking into the medical room with her head low, trying to ignore Wheeljack.

"Last chance." Wheeljack warned Shatter Blast and threw an energon knife right next to his head before walking away, going to find Optimus or some other bot.

"Are you okay, Steel?" Yellow asked and noticed the dent in his head. She shot Ratchet a look, who just shrugged and went to do something else in the medical room.

Shatter blast just mumbles. "I am fine. I am alright." Steel claw said. " shatter blast seems a bit upset, why is that?" He asked her.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"I don't know." Yellow shrugged. "Maybe it was Wheeljack? He's kind of protective over me… Hey, Shatter Blast, are you okay, big guy?"

"Don't be grumpy." Yellow smiled. "That's just Wheeljack… Sentinel was even worse before he disappeared." She said and sat down on the tabled, which was when Ratchet threw a smaller wrench at her head. "Ow!"

"No sitting on tables!" Ratchet scolded, making Yellow move to a chair. "What were you? Raised by Decepticons?"

"No, just Wheeljack, mostly."

"Makes sense." Ratchet mumbled and went back to work.

(Going to bed guys, goodnight!)

(Goodnight) "i was born from modified predacon cna made by perceptor." Shatter blast randomly said.

"That is why i am not all upstairs." Shatter blast said. "I am crazier than sharpshot, the insecticon." He added.

Jet saw a white orb surrounded by darkness. She pulled away from it, but it was strong. Finally, her green eyes went from gray to bright green as she violently took in a ragged breath. Other cybertronians must have thought she was dead, and maybe she was on the verge of it. All she felt like doing was to lie down, give up, and fall asleep. Jet shakily tried to look around, but felt the back of her spark roar in pain. Jet shakily tried again, but her body fell on the ground. Her eyes were constantly flickering, and all she wanted to do was recharge. or just recharge without ever waking up. Her green optics got duller and constantly flickered, as she felt a pool of energon coming from the back of her spark.

Shatter blast gets up and goes outside, he sensed that one of his team mates were hurt. he goes to jet, readying an energon recharger. "take these. they will heal you completely for 2 minutes before running stopping." he said, handing her 3 rechargers, and activating one. then it began to heal her.

For a moment before shatter blast came, Jet thought she saw primus. His shadow loomed over her and his eyes seemed to glow the brightest. Then he disappeared, and shatter blast came into view. "T-thanks," Jet said to shatter blast, as she slowly felt the urge to recharge forever go away.

Shatter blast picks her up and took her to the ark, Melting every 'con he saw on the way. 
"I am getting you inside, i do not want you hurt again." shatter blast said to jet as they neared the Ark's entrance.

Jet wearily lifted her head and saw someone was in there, that meant somebody else got hurt. "w-who e-else got h-hurt?" Jet being the type of cybertronian to care more about others than herself, was obviously concerned for who ever was in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back