• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Grimlock back down, still seething but keeping in control for now. "Good. Report to him Prime for specifics on Operation Ark. Me Grimlock, out." He then "hung up" before rubbing his "temples" in frustration.

The last one to enter the base was Shatter blast carrying an insecticon in his mouth in beast mode.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

(Go ahead. You can make a bio if you want) "everyone, i need help loading everything into the transpirtation assault vehicle." Steel said.

Jet transformed back to her robot form, smiling under her face mask. She was going to meet all the legends, and she was going to be part of a bigger army. Jet could get past the decpeticons and predacons with ease. (I don't see why not)

The voice of The Last Prime was decidedly grim as he answered Steel Fang's query. "I'm afraid the worst has come to pass, Steel Fang; Cybertron's core...has shut down. We only have a few weeks at most before all systems go offline, and after that, Cybertron will no longer be capable of supporting life. We have lost. As difficult as the decision is, I'm afraid we now have no choice but to leave. All surviving Autobots and Maximals will board a prototype ship we're calling "The Ark", and we will leave our home to find a new hope among the stars."

Jet would help load things into the assault vehicle, working alongside yellow. Jet sighed as almost everything was loaded.

Shatter blast helped out. "That is just what our plans were sir. We found a ship that we wanted to repair." Steel said to Prime.

"Everyone pile in!!" Shatter blast said as he went into the cockpit with steel claw. There were no more items in the cave. Corta, the Ai was transfered to Steel claw.

Jet closed her optics as she knew this was going to happen soon. Jet also knew it was safer to go in a smaller ship, so they would be less easily noticed, but she wanted dearly to travel on the ark. But the ark would probably be destroyed, and she knew it, the way luck was leading. Jet went into the vehicle, her eyes brighting up at the idea of space.

Shroud and Stream wuld jump in and at the same time say

"Space Trip!!"

"Space Trip!!"

As it turned out, Optimus was no more supportive of that plan as Grimlock, though he wasn't nearly as caustic about it. "I'm afraid I can't authorize that, Shatter Blast. The Ark was specifically designed to get us past Megatron's blockade. If you tried to do the same with a hastily repaired ship, there is no chance you would survive. I must insist that you come to Iacon and board The Ark. I'm sorry, but this is our only chance. We can't afford to take anymore risks than we already are."

"Come on jet, i know a route that noone but me knows." Shatter blast said. "We will be safe and arrive in 20 clicks (minutes)."

"Optimus, we will be there in 20 clicks." Steel claw said, revving the engine of the vehicle.

Jet didn't know who to listen to, but she was loyal to steel. Jet looked at steel, his decision determined if she, and everyone aboard, lives or dies.

Shroud and Stream wuld be brave as they wuld be in the ship and and hope they survive the trip

"Get in jet. I have shatter blast as navigator/gunner. We will make it safely." Steel claw said as he extends a hand to her.

Jet takes his hand and goes inside, sitting down. "Could I be useful in anything, Steel?" Jet wanted to do something, anything.

(wait stream transformation is a jet from T.War for cyber tron it works in space right?)

Jet sat in the copilot chair, she was pretty good at steering vehicles like these, so this was fit for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back