• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Lilah Tunth]Why did you quote [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27498-non-compos-mentis/ said:
@non compos mentis[/URL]'s CS? Just curious..............also *OCDness kicking in* can I delete it? I dislike clutter..........
go right ahead. I meant to press reply and didn't think to check it over. Lol sorry.

Me and Josh are sorry we forgot about the rule to wait for two other people to response before you and I only remember while typing my last post

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yay its Painted person.
GO LLAMAS.

[/QUOTE]
Aaaah, I remember you my llama. ^^

I'm finally back after been inactive for most of the time (college ruined me).

[QUOTE="non compos mentis]*is confused as to why CS sheet has been quoted*

[/QUOTE]
i meant to click reply and didn't check it over. I was just commenting on your wallflower pictures.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]-pat pats- I will go through that hell after the limbo of high school.

[/QUOTE]
Haaaah... I wish you all the luck you can get. xD

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Dont worry, I'm in the process of collecting four leaf clovers >->

[/QUOTE]
Phahaha, I still haven't found one. ^^' But well, when do I know when I'm accepted in this RP? :o

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I believe it is a like by Lilah..

[/QUOTE]
Seriously? o-o Maybe I should message her before writing something so I don't fail. <-<

Besides that, how are you doing today?

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Good, just learning more about the dark art of BBcoding. You?

[/QUOTE]
Getting angry at BBcode for messing up my posts constantly. >-< And just scrolling through the internet, looking at dumb videos and wasting my life.

Notifications stop breaking, I swear to Kaneki...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back