• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Well here it is! *hides, cuz' I dislike how I rushed through it*

[/QUOTE]
You say you rushed but this is above the standard for every rp I've ever created.

BTW, has Yoshiko's and Himi's meet up already happened or was SOMEONE (*Cough* Yoshi *Cough*) being lazy and it didn't happen, so therefore, timeskip to the next day.

What's happened in the rp so I have an idea then I'll introduce my character and not just posting stuff that doesn't make sense

Chibii said:
You say you rushed but this is above the standard for every rp I've ever created.
BTW, has Yoshiko's and Himi's meet up already happened or was SOMEONE (*Cough* Yoshi *Cough*) being lazy and it didn't happen, so therefore, timeskip to the next day.
I as thinking Yoshi was lazy, but whatever you want! lelz

Chibii said:
Oh, and silly me forgot, thank you!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Oh, and silly me forgot, thank you!

[/QUOTE]
So Yoshi didn't turn up right?

*Still kinda confused oml why am I so slow*

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]OMG!!!!! I AM WATCHING A VIDEO AND THIS PERSN THOUGHT JACK LINKS JERKY WAS CALLED SASQUATCH JERKY

[/QUOTE]
WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED.

YOU MADE ME EXCITED.

HOW DARE YOU.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]WHA'ZZ GOIN ON?????!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
NOTHING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back