• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol well go for it, it's really up to Lilah in the end to decide if she doesn't mind. I was just trying to help you out by telling you what I knew would need changing ^-^

[/QUOTE]
It's cool thanks though

Soo bored I guess I could try and put the finishing touches on Alpha ' s sheet and and at least do it while I'm waiting on Omega ' s Kagune piece to finish rendering.... haven't brought myself to check the time left yet

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Trying is good!
It's all I ask for~

[/QUOTE]
Okay is anyone online right now so I can rp with? I want to role play I'm really excited to be in this rp

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]Okay is anyone online right now so I can rp with? I want to role play I'm really excited to be in this rp

[/QUOTE]
I don't really know who is online so far.

Due to crappy phone.

Ooh okay my character is just checking in on what's going on in the different wards and is currently going to his favorite coffee shop at the moment but I don't know which ward to go to so I can interact with people hey would you like to role play with me for now?

@Lilah Tunth

It's no problem, I'm good to help :P

I deleted Tremki's CS by accident...While I was trying to originally FIX it....That didn't work so I'll have to work on re-making it again which I'll do some time today.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL]
It's no problem, I'm good to help :P

I deleted Tremki's CS by accident...While I was trying to originally FIX it....That didn't work so I'll have to work on re-making it again which I'll do some time today.
Hey do you want to role play with me?

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]Hey do you want to role play with me?

[/QUOTE]
Uhh, I might be able to soon but right now I'm just a tad busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Uhh, I might be able to soon but right now I'm just a tad busy.

[/QUOTE]
Okay I'm about to do something real quick anyways I'll be back in the latest 20 minutes

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]Okay I'm back

[/QUOTE]
If you want to practice I can Rp with you one x one but I don't have cs done yet for my characters I do my own artwork I'm a Graphics artist and well among others I do traditional 3D and write too. So you have your pic from Nozomi or Ishichuro.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]If you want to practice I can Rp with you one x one but I don't have cs done yet for my characters I do my own artwork I'm a Graphics artist and well among others I do traditional 3D and write too. So you have your pic from Nozomi or Ishichuro.

[/QUOTE]
i would like that but who are those two people?

My two characters for the rp that are not up yet I've been keeping @Lilah Tunth updated on progress I'm a bit perfectionist in certain aspects. There will also be a human girl but you would never be permitted remotely near her.

The Chronicler Croi]My two characters for the rp that are not up yet I've been keeping [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL] updated on progress I'm a bit perfectionist in certain aspects. There will also be a human girl but you would never be permitted remotely near her.
Oh okay is one of them female? And why won't I get near the human?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]You will find out in the bio... Though if you make nice With Nozomi you will most likely also meet the girl

[/QUOTE]
Sweet then let's rp ( :D )

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Noooooooooooooo!
Here comes boredom............

[/QUOTE]
I'm not bored really I just kind of don't like waiting for two post before I can post again it takes forever in my eyes but don't get me wrong I love this rp it is exactly what I've been looking for in a rp it's just that I didn't think that it would take so long for it to keep itself going but I don't mind it that much so yeah and besides I do this all the time when I rp and no one is online because I think it is funny *continues eating popcorn and starts drinking soda as I watch TV*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back