• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Yeah I will after I finish the fight off with Imperial flame.

And mm yeah it's hard I've been thinking for a while and I'm not really sure what they could do...

Hmm, I guess you could interact with Kuban?? Right now he's at the crime scene, I'd use one of my other characters but yeah it probably wouldn't work right now at least

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hmm, I guess you could interact with Kuban?? Right now he's at the crime scene, I'd use one of my other characters but yeah it probably wouldn't work right now at least

[/QUOTE]
Ah yeah, I could do that. I'll post tomorrow, have to go now. ^^

Trying to come up with nick names for my twin Ghouls one is stronger than the other at moment they are the Alpha and Omega Phoenix rendering is taking forever I should have Nozomi up soon.

Hey guys I posted a character but I'm still new to this amine so I don't really know what to put for him so I'm sorry if it isn't the best

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] Kihara and I made a GGO rp if you want to join it
I'll check it out, could you give me the link to the RP?

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]Hey everyone I fixed my character I posted yesterday I was hoping that I could join this rp

[/QUOTE]
Did the owner accept you?

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]Hey everyone I fixed my character I posted yesterday I was hoping that I could join this rp

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll be nice and tell you exactly what's wrong with your CS and why it will most likely not be accepted. I've heard your new to thread RP's so I'm not trying to be harsh but yeah..

For one, try read all tabs before going to make a character..Since 9 times out of ten those tabs are going to hold information you NEED to know (If you aren't bothered to read them, than that is a sign the RP probably isn't for you and probably is too detailed or whatever).

Second thing, from the looks you're using Kaneki as your picture. Which I'm pretty sure that's also not allowed as well (If it was I'd be using Uta right now :3) third thing wrong, your kagune....One thing I'm pretty sure chimera types only get two kagune types..Not four. It's also IMPOSSIBLE for a chimera type to become a Kakuja type even if they commit cannibalism.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Did the owner accept you?

[/QUOTE]
No that's what I'm waiting for yesterday I posted a character so it could looked at and possible accepted but it was made in a rush so I fixed it to fit the character sheet

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay, I'll be nice and tell you exactly what's wrong with your CS and why it will most likely not be accepted. I've heard your new to thread RP's so I'm not trying to be harsh but yeah..
For one, try read all tabs before going to make a character..Since 9 times out of ten those tabs are going to hold information you NEED to know (If you aren't bothered to read them, than that is a sign the RP probably isn't for you and probably is too detailed or whatever).

Second thing, from the looks you're using Kaneki as your picture. Which I'm pretty sure that's also not allowed as well (If it was I'd be using Uta right now :3) third thing wrong, your kagune....One thing I'm pretty sure chimera types only get two kagune types..Not four. It's also IMPOSSIBLE for a chimera type to become a Kakuja type even if they commit cannibalism.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay, I'll be nice and tell you exactly what's wrong with your CS and why it will most likely not be accepted. I've heard your new to thread RP's so I'm not trying to be harsh but yeah..

[/QUOTE]
I read them to be honest though I have a learning disability which makes î hard to read and write things but I love role playing and I didn't know that about ghouls I'll fix that and the reason I'm using that picture is because of the mask it's similar to his and his kagune is the same as kanaki

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]I read them to be honest though I have a learning disability which makes î hard to read and write things but I love role playing and I didn't know that about ghouls I'll fix that and the reason I'm using that picture is because of the mask it's similar to his and his kagune is the same as kanaki

[/QUOTE]
Mm, okay well with that..I suggest using a different pic (For the very top) and near the ghoul information, place 'Ghoul mask' and under put down the picture. If you were aiming to use what Kaneki has he has a Rinkaku type kagune which is basically four tentacles. He turns into a kakuja type which resembles a centipede (If you didn't know any of that either)

It's fine I find if you do have any troubles like that..Just ask a lot of questions (I personally won't mind if you do) it helps and it's what I did when I first joined the site lol.

Annnnd I have no idea what to post for Tremki......I also just realized his sheet is messed up >.< Nuuuuuuu whyyyyy

Well from what I looked up on Google that kind of kagune can make 8 parts and yeah I know he gets the second kagune type that is why I used the pictures of him plus I can't find any photos I like or that will fit my character

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]Well from what I looked up on Google that kind of kagune can make 8 parts and yeah I know he gets the second kagune type that is why I used the pictures of him plus I can't find any photos I like or that will fit my character

[/QUOTE]
Well write a description instead. But I'm just saying using Kaneki as your character image will make your character not allowed.

And yeah it can get up to that number, but Kaneki had 4.

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]Ooh okay I'll change it then thank you for letting me know and yeah I know I think it would be cool if he used 8 though lol

[/QUOTE]
Lol well go for it, it's really up to Lilah in the end to decide if she doesn't mind. I was just trying to help you out by telling you what I knew would need changing ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back