• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]lol no problem. I was wondering why you werent responding

[/QUOTE]
Just edited it in on a post made earlier!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Give me a high five!

[/QUOTE]
Yoshiro proceeds to give a high five, though afterwards he falls down from overexerting himself in his horribly sick state of being

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]*le gasp* Life is dangerous! It kills you!

[/QUOTE]
Lol...True story.

The acronym isn't lost on me, I was wondering why she'd put it under my CS. Was it in response to my CS, or just to signify where a new CS would be posted?

Yoshiro said:
The acronym isn't lost on me, I was wondering why she'd put it under my CS. Was it in response to my CS, or just to signify where a new CS would be posted?
It just meant that I will make a character, don't worry!

@Yoshiro

Like I said it means work in progress xD WIP is just a way of saying you're still working on your CS or a certain section of it

Yoshiro said:
You are accepted! Check the IC thread if you want to know whether or not you have been accepted!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]You are accepted! Check the IC thread if you want to know whether or not you have been accepted!

[/QUOTE]
I am tempted to just reply as Michi and Kio.... But I may wait for some others to reply

Yeah..That's a good idea I'll probably be holding back from posting until a few other's post first.

Oops sorry. Davin was using my phone to rp and I completely forgot he was still logged in on his account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back