• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Chibii said:
Oh my god, this started already? I really need to learn that the notifications hate me ;-;
Yeah it started earlier during the day...I don't get notifications unless I'm mentioned so I some what understand..If you need any examples of what is going on I'll be glad to help ^-^

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Yeah, I remembered, but than got caught up IRL, so was too busy to change it...

[/QUOTE]
I started on my character but...I some what need people to add in if I want to make it work, anyone willing to have something to do with the murder of the guy I'm making right now?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I started on my character but...I some what need people to add in if I want to make it work, anyone willing to have something to do with the murder of the guy I'm making right now?

[/QUOTE]
I might with Himi, can she do something?

@Lilah Tunth

You wouldn't mind if I put that Yoshiko knows Michi beforehand right?

Cause I noted that Michi says she doesn't like a see through lie, and Yoshiko's kinda that kind of "I lie, it's my talent" type of person.

EDIT: When I CAN post, I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chibii said:
@Lilah Tunth
You wouldn't mind if I put that Yoshiko knows Michi beforehand right?

Cause I noted that Michi says she doesn't like a see through lie, and Yoshiko's kinda that kind of "I lie, it's my talent" type of person.

EDIT: When I CAN post, I mean.
Welp, an eye for an eye I guess :D ! But her name is not Michi Okanza, but Himiwari Akiyama! But sure they can know each other, both being professional liars, they can have friendly rivalry!

Maniac is Usa. When wearing his mask he refers to himself as the name the CCG gave him. Maniac.

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28107-davin-washington/ said:
@Davin washington[/URL] I was talking to maniac not USA

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] I had a sneaky suspicion you were doing it from Black Butler 2
Actually have never watched the anime only read the manga xD I only know of Alois because a friend showed the character design to me for an old Tokyo ghoul Rp I was in. Besides.....That scene originally was going to take a much, much darker turn when they went to get changed lol I went from having Alwin stomp his head into the ground and than rip his eye out (Since Alwin has an obsession with eyes, mostly kakugan eyes though) and then act as if nothing happened but come back to the dinner table without the butler xD But instead the other thing happened hahahaha

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]lolz. I did not like BB2

[/QUOTE]
Never really got to know what it's about but I like the character design of Alois Trancy despite knowing next to nothing about him besides he's like a second Ciel with another demon butler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back