• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I mean, you even had him as your avatar before taking the test!

[/QUOTE]
Mm, that is a good point......Also can you check out my CCG character and see if he's good or not?

ACCORDION TUTORIAL

Okay, something most have trouble with is the whole 'multiplying accordion/tab' thing.

To fix that, in your personal preference setting, off rich text editor! If it's hard editing posts without it, on it again later

Then we have the whole ugly border around our accordion! Well simple, wrap it in a 0px border like this:

Code:
[border=0px solid #ffffff][accordion=100% | bcenter]
{slide=left | ♡♥♡}Text
{/slide}
[/accordion][/border]

♡♥♡
Text

Okay, then might come the whole 'but it's still ugly!' problem, well fear not! First you add a background so you can make it blend in.

♡♥♡
Text

Code:

♡♥♡
Text

Then you can just add more code to the name of the slide such as:

♡BB♥Coding♡
Text

Code:

♡BB♥Coding♡
Text

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]We could be partners

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking that...But I wasn't sure what rank your CCG character was so I just left it up to Lilah to decide.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I am not sure how the ranks work in the CCG so I just put 1

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I was thinking that...But I wasn't sure what rank your CCG character was so I just left it up to Lilah to decide.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine! You can be partners!

Well it's like this from lowest to highest...First off there are two categories of investigators (But Lilah's limited it down a bit than the original set up but you should still be able to make sense of it after..Hopefully)

Junior Investigator Ranks(Low to high): Rank 3, Rank 2, Rank 1.

Then there is senior investigator's which is a step up which consists of the ranks (Low to high): First Class, Associate Special Class, Special Class.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]It's fine! You can be partners!

[/QUOTE]
Does that mean he's accepted?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well it's like this from lowest to highest...First off there are two categories of investigators (But Lilah's limited it down a bit than the original set up but you should still be able to make sense of it after..Hopefully)
Junior Investigator Ranks(Low to high): Rank 3, Rank 2, Rank 1.

Then there is senior investigator's which is a step up which consists of the ranks (Low to high): First Class, Associate Special Class, Special Class.

[/QUOTE]
I think I will make mine a Associate just because of her Bio. She has had a bunch of partners so....

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Does that mean he's accepted?

[/QUOTE]
Like equals accepted, so yes!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]
Fears:
-Secretly, fears that one day he will kill himself from the amount of tea he drinks.

[/QUOTE]
I fear that everyday too.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]First Class, Associate Special Class, Special Class.

[/QUOTE]
Damn.....forgot about that.....

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Like equals accepted, so yes!
I fear that everyday too.

Damn.....forgot about that.....

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I thought so haha xD And yeah once I was writing that tea thing it clicked to me about a statement I heard from someone saying that last time when you left you were dead from drinking too much tea xD

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]no prob.... i can make it work

[/QUOTE]
Yeah it won't be hard, I was just making sure to let you know for the next post xD

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]wip

[/QUOTE]
BEST CHARACTER

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I thought so haha xD And yeah once I was writing that tea thing it clicked to me about a statement I heard from someone saying that last time when you left you were dead from drinking too much tea xD

[/QUOTE]
You are the one that said it...... but the statement was close enough, it wasn't tea, but coffee☆☆☆

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]No.... Michi took the book to the desk and had already said the price

[/QUOTE]
Ah! Didn't notice earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back