• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Which Tokyo Ghoul character are you?

Your Result: Uta

88%

lNVUnWG.jpg

You know that one kid in class who swears he's not into sports anymore, but then you see him at footy training on the weekend? That's Uta. He'll tell you the sky is yellow and make you believe it. You're a soft-spoken person who probably has a fair few regrets. You're creative and quite mature. You're able to protect yourself and you have a very good sense of the world around you. Unfortunately everyone hates you.

66%

Suzuya Juuzou

58%

Kirishima Ayato

58%

Kaneki Ken

49%

Kirishima Touka

42%

Koutarou Amon

39%

Nishiki Nishio

39%

Tsukiyama Shuu

39%

Mado Akira

Fight me, BBcode

FIGHT. ME.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davin washington] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
Just so u know we are in a field on the outskirts of town. There isn't any buildings for a few miles at least. J
Decided not to tag you guys

Tokyo[/URL] Ghoul character are you?
Your Result: Uta

88%

lNVUnWG.jpg

You know that one kid in class who swears he's not into sports anymore, but then you see him at footy training on the weekend? That's Uta. He'll tell you the sky is yellow and make you believe it. You're a soft-spoken person who probably has a fair few regrets. You're creative and quite mature. You're able to protect yourself and you have a very good sense of the world around you. Unfortunately everyone hates you.

66%

Suzuya Juuzou

58%

Kirishima Ayato

58%

Kaneki Ken

49%

Kirishima Touka

42%

Koutarou Amon

39%

Nishiki Nishio