• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Z Plague

"Whats wrong with staying on the move? Maybe we could find a safe community,! Tig suggested, "other surviviors would come here and think there was food. They could cause trouble," she pointed out. Some how the idea of staying in one place made her uncomfortable.

Alice nodded while listening to Tig. "Im with her...i think it would be safer, and more benificial to keep moving. Even if we have a specific place we want to go, i think this wouldnt last for very long"

"Let's take a vote alright." Sìn said as he looked around the small group. "All in favor of staying sit down.. All in favor of leaving raise your hand."

Tig raised her hand. She wasn't in favor of staying trapped in one place. It was a good idea but it wasn't for her.

Later guys talk monday! Maybe later tonight.

Hey really nervous about to take my science final! I'll be able to talk after 9:42 ,aybe earlier. Depends when I get done with the test!

Same. Ohh I don't know if I did well or not! Sooo nervous to get my grade. At least it is over with.

Yeah! Its good to have a friend I know on here! I hope the movie will be fun. The last one was pretty bad, but I hope this one will be okay.

It was a horror movie. The editing wasn't good. The sound cut out and you could tell it was fake. That was their first move though so I hope they have improved. Anyway it would just be fun to be in it. Doesn't matter if it's good or not just if we have fun.

Yeah! I hope so! It will be that and more writing for the summer. I hate that I can't get on wifi! I always miss rping dowing the summer.

I most certainly am. I'm in the delayed entry program. I already did my delayed swear in and I'm shipping out in August

Users who are viewing this thread

Back