• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
The blasts, unlike with Silent, do seem to cause some damage to Holy, likely due to his nature, although not much. He does get groggy, and while fighting valiantly to stay awake his movements become lethargic, and he takes the fire blasts for the whole team, collapsing into unconsciousness as a tree knocked him out. Harold, the only still-active of the three, raised his hands.
I seek not violence. Spare us and I shall surrender.

He places his hands on the knights, stabilizing them with the absence of his song, but does not heal either or start his singing again. Although Harold still sticks out like a splinter in her mind, Helsa no longer feels the thrum of his influence expanding across the world. It can be supposed he is no longer supporting the other Yule Lads.
Harold Angel
==
Silent Knight
======
Holy Knight
======

Hmm...I could interrogate him to find out where Krass is, but-oh wait, Ocaeril messaged everyone about the location. So, I don't really need Harold to live...but...ah, might as well. I can use them later if I so desire.

Helsa provided an image of thinking about it for a second...before smirking and nodding. "Very well. You may live. But just to make sure..." She smirks even wider, walking over to Harold Angel, eyes glowing emerald green.

“I’m miss Twisted Krassmas, I’m miss corruption, I’m miss sinful girl, I’m the evil cannon...”

With a snap of her fingers, tendrils imbued with sloth energy appear and wrap around Harold. While the tendrils don’t hurt, Harold begins to find it hard to stay awake…

“People call me Sin Miser, whatever I touch, becomes monstrous in my clutch, I’m too much!”

Helsa cackles as Harold’s eyes slowly close. The last thing he sees before falling asleep is a grinning Helsa. And with that, the Corruption Goddess leaves, heading straight for the North Pole in a cloud of black smog.

Seemingly content that he managed to defeat the enemies without taking any damage, the elf soon stopped the barrage of attacks coming from himself. Soon, a deep rain started to hit down on the burning forest, slowly but surely making the fire and smoke go away. Although, with another motion of his hands, thick wood started to wrap themselves around the three, not hurting, but definitely making it impossible to move.

A smile appeared on his face as he felt Harold stop to support the other things, whatever they were. Good, this means the others will have an advantage!

Before he could say anything else, however, Helsa acted, and looking at her as she spoke those words, Tuldor simply stood quiet, watching her as she spoke and moved her tentacles around the man. For a moment, he thought she was about to kill him and was going to stop her from doing so, but...She simply made him fall asleep, before disappearing into the night.

"..."

...And Marah's father likes her? What a weird man...

The little shadow Krankles seemed to have an effect on the locusts, the swarm multiplied and got more frenzied as it covered the Krassmech, the Krankles giggling within audible throughout the North Pole. Krass could still sense the gods, but could not see the rest of his surroundings, and the beanstalks quickly restrained and through off his aim, the cannon blast missing Ocaeril and punching a hole through one of Cthistmas’ wings, which seemed to do more damage than Ocaeril’ Bjuu bombs. Those did have an impact on the Krassmech, though, along with Joe’s constant assault. The cracks were spreading, out of the bits visible through the locust swarm it didn’t appear there was an undamaged spot on the mech, although unfortunately the cannon was quite durable. The mech popped off its blade and frantically cut itself free, aiming the cannon point blank on Joe.

Sugarplum, meanwhile, with the Bjuu bombardment and the Spiral energy attack, collapsed into pieces, Cardicarious’ summoned minions burning the remains with their magic into a true death for the creature. Cthistmas did promptly grab Inqui and begin to slam her against the ground over and over at high speeds, however. A miniature earthquake shook the ice with each hit.

ARGH! Enough of this! Where are you, girl! I need you! COME HERE NOW! Kill them!

Tee-hee! Hello everybody! Are we having fun, yet?”

Icoal stood in the gods’ midst, a long spear in one hand, and in the other a mallet, the head made out of pieces of fractured reality.

rEaLLy? tHiS iS oUr rEpLacEmEnT? mAn, LiGhTNinG DiDn’T StRiKe tWiCe fOr oUr gUy, DiD iT?

tO bE fAir, cOuLd aNyOnE hOpE tO mAtCh uS?

LoOKinG aRoUnD, i sEe a BiT oF a DrOp iN qUaLiTy aLL oVeR! gUeSs tHe sEqUeLs aLwAyS dO DiSsApOiNt. tHe LaW-mAkEr tO tHe PsYcHo-fArMeR, ThAt’s a sWeRvE.

wHaT, LiKe tHe FiRsT wAs aLL tHaT gOoD, aNyWay? dO yOu eVeN rEmEmBeR tHe wAr oF tHe gOdS aRc?!

nO, ThAt’S tHe PrObLeM! aLL wE gOt wAs tHaT aLaRvAL fAnFiC gArbAgE, aNd tHaT sHiT iS tHe mOsT AwFuL tRaSh i’Ve LAid eYeS oN!

hEh, yEaH. bUt ReaLLy, wHeN hAs C eVeR hAd a GoOd iDeA? heLL, LoOk aT uS nOw, SiNcE wHeN wAs i dEaDpOoL? hE uSeD tO hAndLe tHiS fOuRtH waLL sTuFf WiTh a LiTtLe mOrE gRaCe, bUt tHiS wHoLe eXcHaNgE iS tHe cRinGiEsT tHiNg bY fAr! wHaT dO yOu tHiNk, dEaR?

I think you are rather ruining the mood. If you would kindly die, I would much appreciate it.”

Icoal
8=====================[SEVER]​
I dont think so.”

OkAy, tHe CoMiC ReLiEf pOwErS mAy hAvE bEeN ToEiNg tHe LiNe a BiT, bUt aT LeAsT wE nEvEr PuLLeD tHiS KiNd oF buLLsH-

Icoal slammed the mallet into the ground, and the Krankles evaporated.

Hey. Who wants to hear a Krassmas carol?”

Cthistmas
8============================================D
Krassmech
8==========================================================================D

As Cthistmas started to attack Inqui, her Chakra cloak seemed to get stronger, protecting her even more and more from the other's attacks. The orbs then fused together and formed an almost nigh impenetrable barrier around her in the shape of an orb. Despite their hardiness, however, cracks did start to appear on it due to the high impacts, and Inqui could perhaps feel the impacts, at the very least. However, this would be put short, as Krass's and Cthistmas would then get the sight of Ocaeril running towards them, before...!

"Eight Inner Gates: Initial Gate: Open!"
...It was his turn to pull off bullshit.

Somehow, even more Chakra started to pour out of his body, in extremely large amounts. His muscles tensed, a wide grin appeared on his face, as he could feel his veins popping as the valves that held Chakra away for his own safety were broken, as getting on his two feet once more, Ocaeril opened both arms in a 'T' position, before slamming one of each into both Cthistmas and Krass, in a double lariat, aiming to send them down.

"Boy, do tell me a good one!"

Cthistmas did promptly grab Inqui and begin to slam her against the ground over and over at high speeds, however. A miniature earthquake shook the ice with each hit.
Inqui screamed as she was pummeled to the ground
As Cthistmas started to attack Inqui, her Chakra cloak seemed to get stronger, protecting her even more and more from the other's attacks. The orbs then fused together and formed an almost nigh impenetrable barrier around her in the shape of an orb. Despite their hardiness, however, cracks did start to appear on it due to the high impacts, and Inqui could perhaps feel the impacts, at the very least. However, this would be put short, as Krass's and Cthistmas would then get the sight of Ocaeril running towards them, before...!
But strangely enough, it didn't feel as strong as it should've been, and she felt all kinds of pain before, she then realized that she was surrounded in a barrier formed from the orbs, obviously from Ocaeril, she then noticed Ocaeril running at her, or maybe it was Krass and Christmass.

Somehow, even more Chakra started to pour out of his body, in extremely large amounts. His muscles tensed, a wide grin appeared on his face, as he could feel his veins popping as the valves that held Chakra away for his own safety were broken, as getting on his two feet once more, Ocaeril opened both arms in a 'T' position, before slamming one of each into both Cthistmas and Krass, in a double lariat, aiming to send them down.

She teleported away as she then manifested a giant axe as she lunged it down against the Krassmech, her swings were not as numerous, but were strong and used the axe's heavy weight for maximum damage.

Helsa eventually arrived at the North Pole, having spent the entire way there planning her attack.

Of course, that plan completely collapsed when she got there and saw the situation.

...ok, what the HELL is going on here. There's some eldritch...thing here, a whole bunch of beanstalks, a ridiculously huge tree, a giant flaming fox, IS THAT A FREAKING MECHA, Ickol's heavily armed, Inqui and Joe are here, there's meaty chunks all over the ground, Inqui's got a giant axe, and I CAN'T EVEN KEEP TRACK OF THIS ENTIRE SITUATION!

Helsa eventually took a deep breath. Smiled.

And threw two huge blasts of corruptive energy right at the Krassmech.

Krassmas Special 12
Hmm...I could interrogate him to find out where Krass is, but-oh wait, Ocaeril messaged everyone about the location. So, I don't really need Harold to live...but...ah, might as well. I can use them later if I so desire.

Helsa provided an image of thinking about it for a second...before smirking and nodding. "Very well. You may live. But just to make sure..." She smirks even wider, walking over to Harold Angel, eyes glowing emerald green.

“I’m miss Twisted Krassmas, I’m miss corruption, I’m miss sinful girl, I’m the evil cannon...”

With a snap of her fingers, tendrils imbued with sloth energy appear and wrap around Harold. While the tendrils don’t hurt, Harold begins to find it hard to stay awake…

“People call me Sin Miser, whatever I touch, becomes monstrous in my clutch, I’m too much!”

Helsa cackles as Harold’s eyes slowly close. The last thing he sees before falling asleep is a grinning Helsa. And with that, the Corruption Goddess leaves, heading straight for the North Pole in a cloud of black smog.
Seemingly content that he managed to defeat the enemies without taking any damage, the elf soon stopped the barrage of attacks coming from himself. Soon, a deep rain started to hit down on the burning forest, slowly but surely making the fire and smoke go away. Although, with another motion of his hands, thick wood started to wrap themselves around the three, not hurting, but definitely making it impossible to move.

A smile appeared on his face as he felt Harold stop to support the other things, whatever they were. Good, this means the others will have an advantage!

Before he could say anything else, however, Helsa acted, and looking at her as she spoke those words, Tuldor simply stood quiet, watching her as she spoke and moved her tentacles around the man. For a moment, he thought she was about to kill him and was going to stop her from doing so, but...She simply made him fall asleep, before disappearing into the night.

"..."

...And Marah's father likes her? What a weird man...
Helsa eventually arrived at the North Pole, having spent the entire way there planning her attack.

Of course, that plan completely collapsed when she got there and saw the situation.

...ok, what the HELL is going on here. There's some eldritch...thing here, a whole bunch of beanstalks, a ridiculously huge tree, a giant flaming fox, IS THAT A FREAKING MECHA, Ickol's heavily armed, Inqui and Joe are here, there's meaty chunks all over the ground, Inqui's got a giant axe, and I CAN'T EVEN KEEP TRACK OF THIS ENTIRE SITUATION!

Helsa eventually took a deep breath. Smiled.

And threw two huge blasts of corruptive energy right at the Krassmech.

The three Yule Lads are thoroughly unconscious, and out of commission. As Helsa arrives at the North Pole, Ickol notices and readies her weapons, knocking one of the blasts out of the air.
Really, Helly? That was your first move? Im a bit hurt you didnt say hello, but aw, well. The holidays are a hectic time for all of us. So glad you could pay us a visit!”
Joe looked at the cannon that was aimed right at him and giggled. He waved his arms to a side and swept over himself, vanishing. A pile of cereal was all that remained of his previous location.

And then he reappeared right above the mech with a scythe that would rival its size.

"Remember to eat your veggies! Or you start dying!"

A horrid wheezing cackle was let out and Joe struck the mech's cannon arm with the behemoth to lop it straight off. Before finally spitting plant seeds at Cthistmas that would burst into several gigaplunts.
The cannon was indeed popped off, large sparks of Krassmas magic shooting out of the stump. Krass could still fire, but it was now less a cannon and more an imprecise flamethrower. It’s blasts seemed to lack the punch of the cannon, but it did seem more potent, everywhere it struck jagged blood-stained candy canes burst from the ground, or rotten snow slush, or spikes of ice or random gifts and toys springing into existence. Krass frantically attempted to get the gods in his blast, but it was now harder to aim, and he instead focused on swiping at them with his large blade.

The seeds did not damage as they struck Cthistmas, but as they burst into the giga plants they snared him, and he had to stop his assault to begin clawing himself free.

Inqui screamed as she was pummeled to the ground

But strangely enough, it didn't feel as strong as it should've been, and she felt all kinds of pain before, she then realized that she was surrounded in a barrier formed from the orbs, obviously from Ocaeril, she then noticed Ocaeril running at her, or maybe it was Krass and Christmass.

She teleported away as she then manifested a giant axe as she lunged it down against the Krassmech, her swings were not as numerous, but were strong and used the axe's heavy weight for maximum damage.
Cthistmas was unable to dodge Ocaeril’s attack, and was knocked out out of the giga-plunts grasp, skirting across the ice before collapsing into the depths below with a crash. A deafening screeching noise and the knocking of the ice as the eldritch being scratching at the bottom of the ice shelf unfortunately made it clear this was not a killing blow. The sudden silence made it even clearer it was now somewhere beneath the snow and ice, ready to jump out anywhere.

The axe struck true on the Krassmech, although he raised his blade to try and parry, the axe slid past it and cut a deep scar into the main body of the suit.

Ho Ho Ho! Woman! What is the status on the Krassmas conversion? I’m getting a bit worried about these folks!

Well, I found a bunch of red gunk when I went to check on Frost, so I think hes not feeling too well. And Harold and his guards seem MIA, I cant feel his Hark anymore. Also, well, Cthistmas is *here*, so...”

Do you mean to tell me Krass Red is the only one spreading Krassmas?! I’m up to my eyes in your friends, and you’re saying the tree won’t even do anything even if I manage to light it?!

The bird is doing a good job of keeping Arceus distracted, and were not being ambushed from the mortals, so the other two must be doing their jobs!”

We’re being ambushed by the immortals! It doesn’t matter! I thought you said the gods were pushovers!

That doesnt exactly mean physically weak compared to you, though.”

Grrrrrr...wait. Wait. You. You’re the answer! You are a goddess filled to the brim with Krassmas spirit. You can use your natural weird powers and let me initiate the change, even without preparing the world! Ho Ho Ho! Why didn’t I think of this sooner?! Why didn’t you tell me?

Well, you didnt ask?”

Hm. Seems like Cthistmas didn’t do as good a job reprogramming you as I hoped, throughout the night you haven’t been as helpful as you could have been. I suppose there is some instinctive rebellion there. Fret not, the tree will fix that. Just give the word and I can start.

Ahem. Krassmas needs no magic. It is powerful, and strong, and can spread through a miracle, even without [...SEVER]”

Good..luck...with...that.

Wait, who-”

Icoal stumbled, feeling herself feel...split, weakened. She frantically turned to see the speaker, raising her spear to stab her attacker, but found it pulled from her grasp. As she lost balance and began to fall backwards, she saw her attacker, a triumphant Ickol, splitting out of her back, and brandishing the spear, which she plunged into Icoal’s back to push herself out and separate the two. Icoal rose, and looked down at the gaping wound through her chest in shock.

Me. That’s...who.

Ickol immediately jabbed the spear over and over into Icoal with an amazing speed, before twirling the spear and decapitating her counterpart. While the head was still in the air, Ickol grabbed her hammer and struck it, where it seemed to get pinned into the air remaining suspended.

What! But how! The procedure worked, better than expected! You were completely turned! I was sure of it!

...Did...you...seriously...forget...what...my...whole...deal...is?

Rrrrrrr looks like this world is just as bad as the last! Even after I make you my servants I’ll be sure to punish you with those bastards on my list! Ho Ho Ho! It’s not ideal, but converting some of this world is better than none at all, even if I couldn’t change it all at once. Ooooh, and three minutes to spare until midnight! Well, that’s how it would be, anyway. I think you’ll all find this Krassmas is going to last quite a while.

Blasting his cannon to ward off the gods, Krass turned, the rockets on the mech propelling him towards the tree in the distance.

Hurry! He...still...might...be...able...to...make...us...and...the...surrounding...area...like...I...was!

Ickol raced after him, and the gods felt the entire ice shift as Chtistmas took off under them.

Midnight is ticking ever closer. It’s up to the gods if it will come for the North, though.
Krassmech
Cthistmas

Cthistmas was unable to dodge Ocaeril’s attack, and was knocked out out of the giga-plunts grasp, skirting across the ice before collapsing into the depths below with a crash. A deafening screeching noise and the knocking of the ice as the eldritch being scratching at the bottom of the ice shelf unfortunately made it clear this was not a killing blow. The sudden silence made it even clearer it was now somewhere beneath the snow and ice, ready to jump out anywhere.

The axe struck true on the Krassmech, although he raised his blade to try and parry, the axe slid past it and cut a deep scar into the main body of the suit.

Ho Ho Ho! Woman! What is the status on the Krassmas conversion? I’m getting a bit worried about these folks!

Well, I found a bunch of red gunk when I went to check on Frost, so I think hes not feeling too well. And Harold and his guards seem MIA, I cant feel his Hark anymore. Also, well, Cthistmas is *here*, so...”

Do you mean to tell me Krass Red is the only one spreading Krassmas?! I’m up to my eyes in your friends, and you’re saying the tree won’t even do anything even if I manage to light it?!

The bird is doing a good job of keeping Arceus distracted, and were not being ambushed from the mortals, so the other two must be doing their jobs!”

We’re being ambushed by the immortals! It doesn’t matter! I thought you said the gods were pushovers!

Grrrrrr...wait. Wait. You. You’re the answer! You are a goddess filled to the brim with Krassmas spirit. You can use your natural weird powers and let me initiate the change, even without preparing the world! Ho Ho Ho! Why didn’t I think of this sooner?! Why didn’t you tell me?

Well, you didnt ask?”

Hm. Seems like Cthistmas didn’t do as good a job reprogramming you as I hoped, throughout the night you haven’t been as helpful as you could have been. I suppose there is some instinctive rebellion there. Fret not, the tree will fix that. Just give the word and I can start.

Ahem. Krassmas needs no magic. It is powerful, and strong, and can spread through a miracle, even without [...SEVER]”

Wait, who-”

Icoal stumbled, feeling herself feel...split, weakened. She frantically turned to see the speaker, raising her spear to stab her attacker, but found it pulled from her grasp. As she lost balance and began to fall backwards, she saw her attacker, a triumphant Ickol, splitting out of her back, and brandishing the spear, which she plunged into Icoal’s back to push herself out and separate the two. Icoal rose, and looked down at the gaping wound through her chest in shock.

Me. That’s...who.

Ickol immediately jabbed the spear over and over into Icoal with an amazing speed, before twirling the spear and decapitating her counterpart. While the head was still in the air, Ickol grabbed her hammer and struck it, where it seemed to get pinned into the air remaining suspended.

What! But how! The procedure worked, better than expected! You were completely turned! I was sure of it!

Rrrrrrr looks like this world is just as bad as the last! Even after I make you my servants I’ll be sure to punish you with those bastards on my list! Ho Ho Ho! It’s not ideal, but converting some of this world is better than none at all, even if I couldn’t change it all at once. Ooooh, and three minutes to spare until midnight! Well, that’s how it would be, anyway. I think you’ll all find this Krassmas is going to last quite a while.

Blasting his cannon to ward off the gods, Krass turned, the rockets on the mech propelling him towards the tree in the distance.

Hurry! He...still...might...be...able...to...make...us...and...the...surrounding...area...like...I...was!

Ickol raced after him, and the gods felt the entire ice shift as Chtistmas took off under them.

Midnight is ticking ever closer. It’s up to the gods if it will come for the North, though.
Krassmech
Cthistmas

Helsa's eye twitched in irritation at her attack being blocked.

Ickol, I'm going to THROTTLE you later! Helsa thought, not really caring that 'Icoal' was gone and Ickol wasn't responsible for this. And then she launched herself into the air, flying after the two and throwing several gigantic blasts of corruption at Cthistmas and Krassmech, the spheres burning with dark flame.

Joe grew multiple copies of himself and they all swarmed the mech with their scythes. One for each limb and they slashed until the mech was a limbless wreck.

Krassmas Special 12

The three Yule Lads are thoroughly unconscious, and out of commission. As Helsa arrives at the North Pole, Ickol notices and readies her weapons, knocking one of the blasts out of the air.
Really, Helly? That was your first move? Im a bit hurt you didnt say hello, but aw, well. The holidays are a hectic time for all of us. So glad you could pay us a visit!”

The cannon was indeed popped off, large sparks of Krassmas magic shooting out of the stump. Krass could still fire, but it was now less a cannon and more an imprecise flamethrower. It’s blasts seemed to lack the punch of the cannon, but it did seem more potent, everywhere it struck jagged blood-stained candy canes burst from the ground, or rotten snow slush, or spikes of ice or random gifts and toys springing into existence. Krass frantically attempted to get the gods in his blast, but it was now harder to aim, and he instead focused on swiping at them with his large blade.

The seeds did not damage as they struck Cthistmas, but as they burst into the giga plants they snared him, and he had to stop his assault to begin clawing himself free.

Well, you didnt ask?”

Wait, who-”

Me. That’s...who.

Krassmech
Cthistmas

Everything moved quickly- too quickly. Ocaeril knew the night was almost over. Things were going down, Ickol managed to split herself from her counterpart, Helsa had managed to arrive, his attacks making the Yule Lad go down temporarily, and Inqui also striking true! His grin was wide and noticeable. Looking at Helsa, however, one of his tails swept at her and wacked the back of her head, sending her down a few meters, and while it hurt, it wasn't enough to actually damage her health bar. As the Fox looked at her, a familiar voice spoke out.

"This is for abandoning your friends, ya fool, ya fool!" It was definitely Ocaeril, his voice rougher, maybe a little flirtier, but definitely his. But...Soon after, a cloak of Chakra that turned green and a few more Truth Seeking Orbs started to circle her, as the fox smiled.

"...And this is for coming back! Ya fool!"

Then, the Earth started to shake.

"I don't know much about this holiday, not at all! But, one thing I know is...!"

FWOOSH

7th Inner Gate, Open

It isn't complete without a star.

...Power.

Complete and utter power started to glow from Ocaeril. His form seemed to boil the snow on the ground, creating mist around him, as he actually seemed to burn. Each of his 9 tails moved as he roared, their tips each in front of his open mouth. As all around the North Pole, Chakra and Natural energy was sent to him. The mix of a Rassengan and a Super Bijuu Bomb was being formed, as it grew, it grew, it grew, it grew, it grew, it grew-

It was like another moon was about to fall on their heads for a moment. It's weight was massive, before it suddenly shrunk, and Ocaeril bit onto it, his 9 orbs suddenly flowing and circling around him like an atom with it's electrons, his eyes glowing a bright light...!

"ALL OF YOU! COMBINE YOUR POWER WITH ME!"

Regardless they did so or not, his form was so distorted he couldn't hold it anymore.

And in a single motion, a large beam of light exited Ocaeril's mouth, going straight at Krass and his workshop- and going up in the fake 'space.'

Everything moved quickly- too quickly. Ocaeril knew the night was almost over. Things were going down, Ickol managed to split herself from her counterpart, Helsa had managed to arrive, his attacks making the Yule Lad go down temporarily, and Inqui also striking true! His grin was wide and noticeable. Looking at Helsa, however, one of his tails swept at her and wacked the back of her head, sending her down a few meters, and while it hurt, it wasn't enough to actually damage her health bar. As the Fox looked at her, a familiar voice spoke out.

"This is for abandoning your friends, ya fool, ya fool!" It was definitely Ocaeril, his voice rougher, maybe a little flirtier, but definitely his. But...Soon after, a cloak of Chakra that turned green and a few more Truth Seeking Orbs started to circle her, as the fox smiled.

"I don't know much about this holiday, not at all! But, one thing I know is...!"

FWOOSH

7th Inner Gate, Open

...Power.

Complete and utter power started to glow from Ocaeril. His form seemed to boil the snow on the ground, creating mist around him, as he actually seemed to burn. Each of his 9 tails moved as he roared, their tips each in front of his open mouth. As all around the North Pole, Chakra and Natural energy was sent to him. The mix of a Rassengan and a Super Bijuu Bomb was being formed, as it grew, it grew, it grew, it grew, it grew, it grew-

It was like another moon was about to fall on their heads for a moment. It's weight was massive, before it suddenly shrunk, and Ocaeril bit onto it, his 9 orbs suddenly flowing and circling around him like an atom with it's electrons, his eyes glowing a bright light...!

Regardless they did so or not, his form was so distorted he couldn't hold it anymore.

And in a single motion, a large beam of light exited Ocaeril's mouth, going straight at Krass and his workshop- and going up in the fake 'space.'

"W-What?! I DID NOT COME BACK!" Helsa shouted at him. "I just don't want to get Krassmas-ified!" She screamed in denial, looking around at the orbs. "And what the heck even are these?!"

And then Ocaeril made the Super Bijuu Bomb.

...what the FUCK?! Helsa mentally screamed. She had tried to throw more blasts of corruption at Krass, but the sheer size of the Super Bijuu Bomb in the middle of forming caused her blasts to get absorbed into it, adding to it's energy.

If anyone looked too close, they would swear that the blasts swerved into the Bomb. But to say that would be to invite great pain from Helsa.

This will cut his stupid tree down in one fell swoop and wreck his holiday completely. ‘Course, right now your buds are probably getting their noses bloodied by him and his goons, maybe you want to avoid that noise and jump in when the fighting’s over and play the hero. There’s also the psycho twin going around getting his jollies with a little bloodshed. And I don’t even *know* where the creepy braud is. But she certainly can’t be good news. Of course, you could always do the smart choice, say ‘screw it’, and not let this shit ruin your day. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had enough bullshit. You don’t die every day, you know? I think I need to process this a little.
Kurantse takes the axe from Grunch, nodding along with his rant. He opens a portal to his planet, in the interior of a repossessed house. "I feel ya, I feel ya." He gestures to to portal. "Say, why don't ya take a bit of R 'n' R? I'll check up on ya in a decade or so."

He doesn't wait for a response, opening another portal, this one poised above the sea of valuables. He swan-dives in, taking to the golden ocean like a duck to water. As soon as he's submerged in coins, tablets, and ingots, he shoots off with the speed of a cannonball, heading off towards his planet's north pole - since the world is smaller than Ocaeril, his movement will take him further, faster than over land.

Within moments, he ejects himself into the action, followed by a blast of money and jewelry.

Inqui chuckled like a jackal as she then drove the axe deeper before slicing it out to dismember one of the suit's limbs.

Ickol, I'm going to THROTTLE you later! Helsa thought, not really caring that 'Icoal' was gone and Ickol wasn't responsible for this. And then she launched herself into the air, flying after the two and throwing several gigantic blasts of corruption at Cthistmas and Krassmech, the spheres burning with dark flame.
Inqui used the momentum of her axe to turn around and jump off the ground, speeding across the air to Helsa, she then reached her and went back down, but not before grinning at Helsa as she gave a quick peck on her cheeks.

FWOOSH

7th Inner Gate, Open

...Power.

Inqui screamed as she teleported far away behind Ocaeril, as to not get caught in her giant laser beam.

120 seconds of Krassmas left
Inqui chuckled like a jackal as she then drove the axe deeper before slicing it out to dismember one of the suit's limbs.

Inqui used the momentum of her axe to turn around and jump off the ground, speeding across the air to Helsa, she then reached her and went back down, but not before grinning at Helsa as she gave a quick peck on her cheeks.
Inqui had successfully severed the blade-wielding arm off the suit before it took off.

The blast strikes the mech, but the piece it is on rusts off, instead of spreading the corruption across the machine. Cthistmas is still nowhere to be seen, but the corruption creeps quickly across the ice where it struck, making the snow a dangerous slush.
115 Seconds
Still, the mech falters for a second, and in that time-
Joe grew multiple copies of himself and they all swarmed the mech with their scythes. One for each limb and they slashed until the mech was a limbless wreck.
Joe is able to reach the Krassmech, and sever its limbs. The mech is off course for several crucial seconds, attempting to twist Joe off and losing its limbs in the process. Unfortunately the boosters remain and it knocks Joe off, continuing onward, but significantly more damage.
105 Seconds

FWOOSH

7th Inner Gate, Open

...Power.

"W-What?! I DID NOT COME BACK!" Helsa shouted at him. "I just don't want to get Krassmas-ified!" She screamed in denial, looking around at the orbs. "And what the heck even are these?!"

And then Ocaeril made the Super Bijuu Bomb.

...what the FUCK?! Helsa mentally screamed. She had tried to throw more blasts of corruption at Krass, but the sheer size of the Super Bijuu Bomb in the middle of forming caused her blasts to get absorbed into it, adding to it's energy.

If anyone looked too close, they would swear that the blasts swerved into the Bomb. But to say that would be to invite great pain from Helsa.
Inqui screamed as she teleported far away behind Ocaeril, as to not get caught in her giant laser beam.
Ickol, still chasing after Krass, muttered something before stopping and focusing on the Bjuu bomb, blasts of purple energy snaking into it as it passed her.

Upon hitting the mech, it detonated and blew the mech off course.
Krassmech
Krass lunged from the destroyed machine, continuing his race towards the tree, a kriss in one hand, a metal crook in the other.
90 Seconds
Cthistmas lunged from the ice in front of the gods, swiping at all of them and howling with a deafening screech. A blizzard began to form around them, equal parts snow and sugar. Ickol charged at Cthistmas, sticking him with her spear which seemed to paralyze it. Without looking, she tossed her hammer behind her at the other gods.
Someone...take...out...the...head! Everyone...else...after...Krass!
Kurantse takes the axe from Grunch, nodding along with his rant. He opens a portal to his planet, in the interior of a repossessed house. "I feel ya, I feel ya." He gestures to to portal. "Say, why don't ya take a bit of R 'n' R? I'll check up on ya in a decade or so."

He doesn't wait for a response, opening another portal, this one poised above the sea of valuables. He swan-dives in, taking to the golden ocean like a duck to water. As soon as he's submerged in coins, tablets, and ingots, he shoots off with the speed of a cannonball, heading off towards his planet's north pole - since the world is smaller than Ocaeril, his movement will take him further, faster than over land.

Within moments, he ejects himself into the action, followed by a blast of money and jewelry.
Kurantse pops into the North Pole the closest to the tree. Through the blizzard, he can faintly make out a gargantuan shape facing away, and a blue-skinned figure running towards the tree. The axe the Grunch gave him practically vibrates, aching to bite into the wood. Still, he can tell it’ll take some time to chop it down.

Ickol, still chasing after Krass, muttered something before stopping and focusing on the Bjuu bomb, blasts of purple energy snaking into it as it passed her.

Krassmech
Krass lunged from the destroyed machine, continuing his race towards the tree, a kriss in one hand, a metal crook in the other.
90 Seconds
Cthistmas lunged from the ice in front of the gods, swiping at all of them and howling with a deafening screech. A blizzard began to form around them, equal parts snow and sugar. Ickol charged at Cthistmas, sticking him with her spear which seemed to paralyze it. Without looking, she tossed her hammer behind her at the other gods.

Helsa snarled. "I...HAVE HAD...ENOUGH OF THIS!!!"

With an outright monstrous screech, giant chains of pure corruption sprouted from the ground, flying right at Krass. Helsa flew alongside them, streams of extremely corrosive corruption emerging from her form.

"Burning with hatred, greed, and gluttony! Twisted with lust, envy, and sloth! Forged from pride itself!"

Helsa screamed as the chains burst into tendrils of corruptive flame.

"Be consumed by corruption! SINFUL CHAOS!!!"

The flaming tendrils flew right at Krass, as Helsa flew after him herself, screeching in rage.

Inqui had successfully severed the blade-wielding arm off the suit before it took off.

The blast strikes the mech, but the piece it is on rusts off, instead of spreading the corruption across the machine. Cthistmas is still nowhere to be seen, but the corruption creeps quickly across the ice where it struck, making the snow a dangerous slush.
115 Seconds

Joe is able to reach the Krassmech, and sever its limbs. The mech is off course for several crucial seconds, attempting to twist Joe off and losing its limbs in the process. Unfortunately the boosters remain and it knocks Joe off, continuing onward, but significantly more damage.
105 Seconds

Krassmech
90 Seconds

Kurantse pops into the North Pole the closest to the tree. Through the blizzard, he can faintly make out a gargantuan shape facing away, and a blue-skinned figure running towards the tree. The axe the Grunch gave him practically vibrates, aching to bite into the wood. Still, he can tell it’ll take some time to chop it down.

He could feel his energy dying down, the seventh gate making him quickly lose his Chakra. And unfortunately, that last attack wasn't an decisive one, and Krass was soon getting closer and closer to the tree. Ocaeril growled and howled loudly as he could feel his flesh burning, cracks appearing on his skin and his veins burning. His large Bijuu Form was disappearing. Soon, he would become in his normal form again, and all of his energy would be wasted, but...!

With a rush of speed, and the last of his strengths while in the Seventh Gate, Ocaeril punched the ground, a large earthquake forming that would lift up ice sheets and tremble down, making Krass's path more difficult. And even so, he didn't stop, he didn't stop running, going towards the enemy Ickol was holding, and, screaming loudly, Ocaeril would grab the hammer in his normal form, that was appearing on the mouth of his fox Avatar, before...

"OUT OF MY HOME!"

His normal form would hit the head of the beast with the hammer, while his fox form would bite it off.

115 Seconds

105 Seconds

Krassmech
90 Seconds

Another pop of cereal and he appeared in front of Krass, grabbing the spirit's chin in his hands. And death began to funnel into the spirit's body.

"You smell that intoxicating fear? What a delicious smell." Joe looked delirious. "I cAn'tT wAiT tO dEvOuR yOu!"

The god starts as the axe suddenly starts buzzing in his hands. Hopefully it doesn't blow up.

A burst of his telekinesis carries him forward, and he keeps low to try and avoid notice until he's in chopping range. As he nears the tree, he cackles, rearing back and taking his first swing at the trunk. "Eh-hah! Krassmass is over, kids!"

Inqui screamed as she forced her divine energy to make her go faster and faster as she then took a giant lance and holstered it against Sugarplum, she screamed its true name as it then turned her and her surroundings into a giant drill of light that would pierce the heavens.

"SPIRAL ENERGY!"

The kingdom immediately went into high gear as the people immediately vacated the towers and surrounding scenes, people in gas-masks and fire-resistant armoring went and shot out bolts from their arms as they doused off the fires around Camelot.

A messenger in silver armor knocked heavily in the royal study room of Executive Tanya.

"Lady Tanya! Lady Tanya! The kingdom is being under attacked!"

The giant brass-framed steel doors opened inwards as Tanya in her armor came out, she had a large tome tucked under her, she looked at the messenger with judging eyes.

"What's the situation? Who's attacking us? Details! Details!"

The messenger bowed on his knee.

"I apologize my lady, we do not know the attacker, but simply that the highest points in the kingdom have been suddenly ignited, as if some mystical force caused it, we haven't seen any assailants or any signs that it's Mordred's Insurgents, so it may not be them"

Tanya let out a small scowl.

"Very well then, let me be with my men"

a runic circle appeared underneath her as she then teleported to the various defense points in the various walls in her city, she helped douse the flames and summoned flying figures resembling knights with wings of light and wielded lances at ready.

"EVERYONE! HOLD YOUR GROUND! WE WERE CAUGHT UNGUARDED BY A MYSTICAL FOE BUT WE WILL NOT LET THIS PASS! ARM YOUR DEFENSES! READY THE TROOPS! ACTIVATE THE BARRIERS AS WE WILL STRIKE BACK AT THIS FOE! FOR WE ARE CAMELOT! AND THE LIGHT WILL NOT DIE DOWN FOR IT IS DAWN!"

Her troops roared in approval and rallied together in response, working harder and doing what she ordered.

She scowled underneath her helmet as she looked at the horizon.

"Is it possible? Father? Are you here?"
Zeruel screeched, and swooped into combat.

Son Gokū stood tall in the distance, roaring and beating his chest with his fists. Chakra came from his body as Zeruel came closer, as he advanced forward alongside Camelot's army towards the angel. Snapping his mouth, he was preparing his fists and Jutsus to fight her.

"Dead men and women stay dead! Back to your limbo, fool!"

90 Seconds
Inqui growled as she swung a chain at Krankle, it wrapped around him as he was pinned on the ground, she growled as she held him in place so that others could finish him off
Tanya raised a giant rifle that resembled part cannon and part blunderbuss, she aimed it at the flying eldritch creature before pressing the trigger, causing a giant ball of congealed mana to zip at Zeruel.

She then raised a sword as she summoned wings of light alongside all the flying cavalry of the Camelotian army.

She screamed to the sky, one suited to one who would defy even the gods.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!"

The army roared as cannons fired bolts of lightning at the beast as the army circled around the beast and slashed against it
Son Gokū stood tall in the distance, roaring and beating his chest with his fists. Chakra came from his body as Zeruel came closer, as he advanced forward alongside Camelot's army towards the angel. Snapping his mouth, he was preparing his fists and Jutsus to fight her.

"Dead men and women stay dead! Back to your limbo, fool!"
Tanya flew down as she landed at the head of Son Goku.

She pointed at the beast.

"Son Goku! Direct all firepower at this beast at maximum power! She will not reach the capital and destroy it! Not even till i die!"

She then flew off to slash against Zeruel.

Tanya flew down as she landed at the head of Son Goku.

She pointed at the beast.

"Son Goku! Direct all firepower at this beast at maximum power! She will not reach the capital and destroy it! Not even till i die!"

She then flew off to slash against Zeruel.

With a loud laugh, Son Gokū gave Tanya a quick look with his eyes, before beating his chest again. No words were necessary, as it was clear he took the orders loud and clear. With surprising speed for someone his size, the Bijuu charged towards Zeruel, and using Taijutsu of all things, he would kick her on the sides, before grabbing her with both hands and throwing her away from the city, before throwing a small charged Bijuu Bomb at her.

"Chaaaaaa!"

90 seconds left of Krassmas
The god starts as the axe suddenly starts buzzing in his hands. Hopefully it doesn't blow up.

A burst of his telekinesis carries him forward, and he keeps low to try and avoid notice until he's in chopping range. As he nears the tree, he cackles, rearing back and taking his first swing at the trunk. "Eh-hah! Krassmass is over, kids!"
The axe buried into the bark with gusto, energy shocking through it and into Kurantse. Were he not a god, he would have been killed. As it stands, the gash in the tree still feels like the coldest thing he has ever, and may ever, experience. Two or three more good swings should fell it though.
Another pop of cereal and he appeared in front of Krass, grabbing the spirit's chin in his hands. And death began to funnel into the spirit's body.

"You smell that intoxicating fear? What a delicious smell." Joe looked delirious. "I cAn'tT wAiT tO dEvOuR yOu!"
I smell nothing but the breath of a dead man.

Krass frantically swung his Kris down on Joe, but was unable to budge the god. The essence of death filtered into him, and he evaporated into snowflakes, copying Joe’s trick to escape. His injury didn’t let him flee far, though. He collapsed back into his material form a few dozen feet ahead but stumbled forward, Krassmas miracles the only thing keeping him going.

Helsa snarled. "I...HAVE HAD...ENOUGH OF THIS!!!"

With an outright monstrous screech, giant chains of pure corruption sprouted from the ground, flying right at Krass. Helsa flew alongside them, streams of extremely corrosive corruption emerging from her form.

"Burning with hatred, greed, and gluttony! Twisted with lust, envy, and sloth! Forged from pride itself!"

Helsa screamed as the chains burst into tendrils of corruptive flame.

"Be consumed by corruption! SINFUL CHAOS!!!"

The flaming tendrils flew right at Krass, as Helsa flew after him herself, screeching in rage.
Krass twirled his crook to catch the chains, but as it was destroyed a good amount of energy still was conducted down the crook into him. He fell, and took several long seconds to catch his breath. As Helsa snaked closer the corruption leaking off of her fell into the snow and ice, reducing more and more of it into a rotten sludge, making it more difficult for the gods behind her to catch up. Large pieces of the ice shelf melted and tore apart, sinking into the water and turning the liquid into an inky black. On the plus side, Cthistmas’ legs sunk through the ice, trapping him further. Helsa was now at the same distance as Joe, maybe a hundred feet at most from Krass.
Inqui growled as she swung a chain at Krankle, it wrapped around him as he was pinned on the ground, she growled as she held him in place so that others could finish him off
Krass was only downed for two seconds, but in that time Joe and Helsa could reach him just as he freed himself, cutting through the chains with his frost-covered kris.
He could feel his energy dying down, the seventh gate making him quickly lose his Chakra. And unfortunately, that last attack wasn't an decisive one, and Krass was soon getting closer and closer to the tree. Ocaeril growled and howled loudly as he could feel his flesh burning, cracks appearing on his skin and his veins burning. His large Bijuu Form was disappearing. Soon, he would become in his normal form again, and all of his energy would be wasted, but...!

With a rush of speed, and the last of his strengths while in the Seventh Gate, Ocaeril punched the ground, a large earthquake forming that would lift up ice sheets and tremble down, making Krass's path more difficult. And even so, he didn't stop, he didn't stop running, going towards the enemy Ickol was holding, and, screaming loudly, Ocaeril would grab the hammer in his normal form, that was appearing on the mouth of his fox Avatar, before...

"OUT OF MY HOME!"

His normal form would hit the head of the beast with the hammer, while his fox form would bite it off.
Ocaeril’s attack caused a hundreds-of-feet-wide.-chasm in the ice between Krass and the tree, the water between them the inky black corrupted ocean.

As he grabbed the hammer, he found it shockingly heavy. However, with the strength of the world, and with his own inner drive, he lifted it and brought it down on Cthistmas, his head erupting into sludge. As the fox form bit the neck still, however, the bits of head, already beginning to pull back to the source, ceased, and Ocaeril’s chakra energy began to pulsate through the monster’s body. Even without a head, Cthistmas still screamed in pain and rage, and Ocaeril realized another energy was splintering across the monster’s body, starting from the neck. Ickol pulled out the spear and yelled something about getting away, and suddenly the mass beneath Ocaeril gave way as it shattered into pieces like glass.
Cthistmas

65 seconds of Krassmas left
Krass Blue
_ _
((\o/))
.-----//^\\-----.

| /`| |`\ |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
'------===------'​

Last edited:
Krass twirled his crook to catch the chains, but as it was destroyed a good amount of energy still was conducted down the crook into him. He fell, and took several long seconds to catch his breath. As Helsa snaked closer the corruption leaking off of her fell into the snow and ice, reducing more and more of it into a rotten sludge, making it more difficult for the gods behind her to catch up. Large pieces of the ice shelf melted and tore apart, sinking into the water and turning the liquid into an inky black. On the plus side, Cthistmas’ legs sunk through the ice, trapping him further. Helsa was now at the same distance as Joe, maybe a hundred feet at most from Krass.

"DIE! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!! DIE IN PURE PAIN!!!"

...it seems that Helsa has snapped from pure rage at Krass surviving her attack. And thus, she began shooting ridiculously huge blasts of corruption at a specific spot on Krass's body.

His groin.

Even if he survived this attack, he would be in...a lot of pain.

The axe buried into the bark with gusto, energy shocking through it and into Kurantse. We’re he bit a god, he would have been killed. As it stands, the gash in the tree still feels like the coldest thing he has ever, and may ever, experience. Two or three more good swings should fell it though.
He shudders and staggers back a step from the burst of chill Krassmass energy, a fine dusting of ice crystals forming on his front, and icicles beginning to hang from his hat. "F-fuck is that c-cold."

Despite the fear of being frozen into an ice statue, he rears back the axe for another powerful chop.

The axe buried into the bark with gusto, energy shocking through it and into Kurantse. We’re he bit a god, he would have been killed. As it stands, the gash in the tree still feels like the coldest thing he has ever, and may ever, experience. Two or three more good swings should fell it though.

“I smell nothing but the breath of a dead man.”

Krass frantically swung his Kris down on Joe, but was unable to budge the god. The essence of death filtered into him, and he evaporated into snowflakes, copying Joe’s trick to escape. His injury didn’t let him flee far, though. He collapsed back into his material form a few dozen feet ahead but stumbled forward, Krassmas miracles the only thing keeping him going.

Krass was only downed for two seconds, but in that time Joe and Helsa could reach him just as he freed himself, cutting through the chains with his frost-covered kris.

Ocaeril’s attack caused a hundreds-of-feet-wide.-chasm in the ice between Krass and the tree, the water between them the inky black corrupted ocean.

As he grabbed the hammer, he found it shockingly heavy. However, with the strength of the world, and with his own inner drive, he lifted it and brought it down on Cthistmas, his head erupting into sludge. As the fox form bit the neck still, however, the bits of head, already beginning to pull back to the source, ceased, and Ocaeril’s chakra energy began to pulsate through the monster’s body. Even without a head, Cthistmas still screamed in pain and rage, and Ocaeril realized another energy was splintering across the monster’s body, starting from the neck. Ickol pulled out the spear and yelled something about getting away, and suddenly the mass beneath Ocaeril gave way as it shattered into pieces like glass.
Cthistmas

Krass Blue
_ _
((\o/))
.-----//^\\-----.

| /`| |`\ |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
'------===------'​

Guh--

As the ground beneath Ocaeril gave off like snow facing the sun, his golden energy disappeared, as heavy steam was coming off from his body. His veins were popping out and were visible, and small cracks were present on his skin. It wasn't mortal damage, of course, but to use the 7th Gate for the first time like this...It certainly made him...Rather tired. No, 'rather' didn't make it justice. He was...Really tired. He could feel his Chakra going back to the inside of his body, as his normal appearence came back...His vision blurrying itself more and more...

The world seemed to go to slow motion as he fell, his haori flapping into the wind. All of them...They sure were giving their best to save the world, weren't they? Of course...Some of their interests weren't kind such as his and Inqui's...Still...To see them all here, in this moment...Going forward against all odds....

It really made him happy he was a part of this family.

In a single moment, Ocaeril's Truth Seeking Orbs would then shape themselves as a spear, as suddenly, Space Time Shifted, as with the last of his Chakra, he teleported it into the middle of Krankle's head.

As Ocaeril fell down, he would look up at the moon, the stars, and the sky above, and regardless if he hit or not, he would say one last thing before his body hit the snow bellow him.

Never...Give up...

SPLASH

With a thumbs up towards the sky and a smile, Ocaeril's eyes slowly closed, as unconsciousness hit him.

Last edited:

“I smell nothing but the breath of a dead man.”

Cthistmas

Krass Blue
_ _
((\o/))
.-----//^\\-----.

| /`| |`\ |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
'------===------'​
Joe reappeared once again and arms begin to stretch out of the inside of Joe’s mouth and grabbed Krass by the ankles. They didn’t let their grip loose and begin pulling him in, pushing more death into him.

Guh--

As the ground beneath Ocaeril gave off like snow facing the sun, his golden energy disappeared, as heavy steam was coming off from his body. His veins were popping out and were visible, and small cracks were present on his skin. It wasn't mortal damage, of course, but to use the 7th Gate for the first time like this...It certainly made him...Rather tired. No, 'rather' didn't make it justice. He was...Really tired. He could feel his Chakra going back to the inside of his body, as his normal appearence came back...His vision blurrying itself more and more...

The world seemed to go to slow motion as he fell, his haori flapping into the wind. All of them...They sure were giving their best to save the world, weren't they? Of course...Some of their interests weren't kind such as his and Inqui's...Still...To see them all here, in this moment...Going forward against all odds....

It really made him happy he was a part of this family.

In a single moment, Ocaeril's Truth Seeking Orbs would then shape themselves as a spear, as suddenly, Space Time Shifted, as with the last of his Chakra, he teleported it into the middle of Krankle's head.

As Ocaeril fell down, he would look up at the moon, the stars, and the sky above, and regardless if he hit or not, he would say one last thing before his body hit the snow bellow him.

Never...Give up...

SPLASH

With a thumbs up towards the sky and a smile, Ocaeril's eyes slowly closed, as unconsciousness hit him.
Assyrian Conversational:
A bolt of lightning split through the air. A red streak that crashed thorough the ice and seared away water. The ice boiled, fizzling from a golden sun burning into being beneath it. The crystal surface shattered, from it emerged covered in icy water a man glowing molten red. He threw a body on the ground and began to strike certain points on the body. muttering under his breath all the while.
"Foolish. Your inner energy valves are burnt. It will take the hand of a miricale worker to restore you."
Assyrian probed the burnt body of Ocaeril without doubt as he forced Chi to stir and awaken in Ocaeril. He was a miracle worker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back