• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Krassmas Special 2
Farmer Joe: Conversational

Joe looks at the man that halted production.

"Are you serious?"
Ohhhhh dearrrrrr, hoo hoo! Weeee wereeeee supposedddddd tooooo stayyyy outttt offf yourrrr wayyyy. Comeeeee nowwwww, whattt haveeee Iiiii reallyyyyy doneeee, hoo hoo? Theeee farmerssss shouldddd beeee celebratingggg, thereeee issss harvestttt enoughhh forrrr theeer Krassmasssss feasttt, hoo hoo!
Jack Frost
======​
As the feeling of nausea came over Ocaeril's body, he put a hand on his head, and clutching it tightly, he groaned in pain. This...This feeling... It was a feeling he always felt. Something he always felt when something was going wrong. The message in front of him, written by no one else then Ickol, clearly, if the way it was written wasn't obvious enough, the plan begun. Krassmass was coming, the first 'star' told him so.

Soon, as the message faded, Ocaeril soon took a hold of himself, shaking the nauseous feeling away, as he quickly looked over at the entrance of the cave where he just sealed the Kitsune away, still littered with the charred bodies of the Yokai she summoned. And there...He saw a presence who carried the Krassmass spirit like no other. A towering beast with incredible power, its intentions not good, and ready to deliver naughty children tricks. Despite this, the god, with newfound power, couldn't help but smirk. "I always had a feeling ya didn't like me, but...Who the hell do you think I am? A father isn't going to leave his children alone!"

With that, a massive cloud of smoke appeared, covering him, as beyond Randall's sight, the real Ocaeril teleported away, currently scouting the world with his newfound speed, searching for Krass, while back with Inqui, and 3 clones stood, currently in all in his new Chakra mode.

"Oi, tell me where your boss is! We don't got all night!" The clone in the center stood with his palm raised, the two others sending Chakra into the center of it, forming a giant Rassengan...
“You thank youse is tough enough to boss ‘round me? Fucker I ain’t like the all a da other pain-deer. An’ don’t think I’ll let any of youse leave, youse bois on da big man’s special list, ya ain’t allowed ta be whacked but I can’t let youse interfere.”

With a shocking speed, Randall zips away to the fleeing Ocaeril and crashes into him, knocking him back.
“Don’t think I’m afraid of youse, I’ll take four of ya, I’ll take four hundred of ya. Get ready to taste the painbow.”

Slipping off his front hooves to reveal freaky looking hands, he does some gestures Ocaeril recognizes as jutsu, and eight clones of Randall surround the gods.
”These bois seem tiny to you, dumbass?”
Randall the Pain-Deer
8=========D​
Kurantse furrows his brow as a worrying feeling. Missing artifacts, missing coin? He wouldn't stand for it! Only one of his followers should pull a heist so grand.

He flings his coin down the Ocaeril, spinning down into the foglands. Ignoring the gathering of the Alchemist's cult, he catches himself out of the air before this master thief's boarded cave-entrance.

"Hey, you in there! You got some shit that will eventually belong to me!" He shouts. "You can either bring it back out here to me, or I can come in there and take it from ya! What do ya say to that, eh?"
Bah! You think I’m scared of some miser, I’m the grouchiest grunch of them all! Yoink!

The Grunch grabs Kurantse’s coin.
The Grunch
===​

“You thank youse is tough enough to boss ‘round me? Fucker I ain’t like the all a da other pain-deer. An’ don’t think I’ll let any of youse leave, youse bois on da big man’s special list, ya ain’t allowed ta be whacked but I can’t let youse interfere.”

With a shocking speed, Randall zips away to the fleeing Ocaeril and crashes into him, knocking him back.
“Don’t think I’m afraid of youse, I’ll take four of ya, I’ll take four hundred of ya. Get ready to taste the painbow.”

Slipping off his front hooves to reveal freaky looking hands, he does some gestures Ocaeril recognizes as jutsu, and eight clones of Randall surround the gods.

Ocaeril quickly grunted and coughed as he was quickly crashed into a nearby rock, dragging himself around the dirt, as he gritted his teeth, although, with his newfound senses, he quickly got himself back together, summoning two of his orbs to form knives into his hands and slow himself down. Quickly looking up, his eyes widened as he saw Rudolph using Jutsus. Quickly, the clone who was forming the giant Rassengan would then charge at Rudolph, and with immense speed, that almost made him seem like a yellow flash of sorts, he would too get a hit on Rudolph, the Rassengan pushing him away, but still not quick enough to stop him from creating the clones.

"Shit...Alright then, I'll take 4 million of-- Now!"

Quickly, the two other clones grabbed a hold of Inqui, and teleported her away as Rudolph was still in the ground, going directly away into a random location.

( BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

The other clone disappeared, now only leaving Ocaeril in his Chakra Form, facing against Rudolph.

"Heh...Sorry to say, man, but I prepared for this! I got stronger for this reason...And when I take you down, I'm gonna beat your boss up as well! So come and get some!"

Krassmas Special 2

Ohhhhh dearrrrrr, hoo hoo! Weeee wereeeee supposedddddd tooooo stayyyy outttt offf yourrrr wayyyy. Comeeeee nowwwww, whattt haveeee Iiiii reallyyyyy doneeee, hoo hoo? Theeee farmerssss shouldddd beeee celebratingggg, thereeee issss harvestttt enoughhh forrrr theeer Krassmasssss feasttt, hoo hoo!
Jack Frost
======​

Randall the Pain-Deer
8=========D​

Bah! You think I’m scared of some miser, I’m the grouchiest grunch of them all! Yoink!

The Grunch
===​
The scythe manifests.

“I’ll make a feast out of you.”

Joe dashes at the Lad to strike.

For Helsa and Baldur, it is a sudden pain. Somewhere on Ocaeril, there is a being of pureness. He is singing, singing the notes to a song that shall help the transition of the planet into a Krassmas wonderland. His sole lyric, ‘Hark’, empowers the rest of the Yule Lads like a bard, and as such is guarded diligently by two powerful warriors.

Yule Lads #3-5- Harold Angel, Silent Knight and Holy Knight

Helsa, on her way back to her island, felt a sudden pain. There was also a sudden sense of violent hatred. Extending her presence outward to try and find the source of her pain, she soon found a entity of pure, well...pureness. A snarl on her face, she teleported right to the entity and his guards.

"Who are you." She growled.

Bah! You think I’m scared of some miser, I’m the grouchiest grunch of them all!
"Some Miser, eh?" The golden-robed god scoffs in disdain, readying a coin. This joker wouldn't know what -
Yoink!”

As the coin disappears from his fingertips, any sort of latent amusement Kurantse may have had drains away. In dead science, he raises his arms, and reaches out with his power. It slithers behind the Grunch, gripping all the wealth he'd filched away, then pulling. The mass of coins and artifacts flies towards them both like a golden wrecking ball.

Krassmas Special 3
Ocaeril quickly grunted and coughed as he was quickly crashed into a nearby rock, dragging himself around the dirt, as he gritted his teeth, although, with his newfound senses, he quickly got himself back together, summoning two of his orbs to form knives into his hands and slow himself down. Quickly looking up, his eyes widened as he saw Rudolph using Jutsus. Quickly, the clone who was forming the giant Rassengan would then charge at Rudolph, and with immense speed, that almost made him seem like a yellow flash of sorts, he would too get a hit on Rudolph, the Rassengan pushing him away, but still not quick enough to stop him from creating the clones.

Quickly, the two other clones grabbed a hold of Inqui, and teleported her away as Rudolph was still in the ground, going directly away into a random location.

The other clone disappeared, now only leaving Ocaeril in his Chakra Form, facing against Rudolph.

"Heh...Sorry to say, man, but I prepared for this! I got stronger for this reason...And when I take you down, I'm gonna beat your boss up as well! So come and get some!"

Randall the Pain-Deer
8========D

Randall and his clones are blown back by the attack, and are helpless to stop Inqui from escaping

“Alright, then. I guess you schmucks really are the real deal, ain’t yas? Heh, then there’s no point in holding back, is there?!”

Randall fires a beam of powerful red energy from his nose, aimed straight at the chest of Ocaeril.
The scythe manifests.

“I’ll make a feast out of you.”

Joe dashes at the Lad to strike.
Yipeeee!”
Jack raised an ice sword to block the attack.
Woahhhh grampsss, what’sss theeee bigggg ideaaaa? I’mmmm justttt doingggg myyyy jobbb hereee, Iiii don’ttt evennn careee aboutttt Krassss’ weirdddd plannnn, okayyyy? Calmmmmm downnn! Lookkkk, he’sss atttt theeee Northhhhh Poleeee, youuuu goooo dealll withhh himmmm, Iiii rideeeee aroundddd someeee moreeee, we’reee evennnn stevennn!
Jack Frost
======​
"Some Miser, eh?" The golden-robed god scoffs in disdain, readying a coin. This joker wouldn't know what -

As the coin disappears from his fingertips, any sort of latent amusement Kurantse may have had drains away. In dead science, he raises his arms, and reaches out with his power. It slithers behind the Grunch, gripping all the wealth he'd filched away, then pulling. The mass of coins and artifacts flies towards them both like a golden wrecking ball.
The Grunch is crushed by the gold, and wearily climbs to his feet, looking worse for wear.
H-Hey! Watch it, pal!
Reaching into a bag of holding at his side, the Grunch pulls out a large gift-wrapped object and quickly tears the paper away, revealing a...weapon of some sort, labeled the Babe e. Launcher. Surely it wasn’t-
*BAM*
Landing at the foot of the mountain, splattered with gore and a little bit of trauma, Kurantse had to admit the weapon was indeed that.
The Grunch
===
Helsa, on her way back to her island, felt a sudden pain. There was also a sudden sense of violent hatred. Extending her presence outward to try and find the source of her pain, she soon found a entity of pure, well...pureness. A snarl on her face, she teleported right to the entity and his guards.

"Who are you." She growled.
The angel did nothing but continue to intone the same word over and over, that incessant ‘hark’ing. The two knights stepped forward protectively, but only one answered.
“We are the Silent Knight and the Holy Knight and this is the Harold Angel. We hold no quarrel with you, goddess of corruption, our master has taken a liking to you and the others from the broadcast. Leave now, and just stay out of our hair, and Krass will reward you. This isn’t your fight.”
Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======​

The angel did nothing but continue to intone the same word over and over, that incessant ‘hark’ing. The two knights stepped forward protectively, but only one answered.
“We are the Silent Knight and the Holy Knight and this is the Harold Angel. We hold no quarrel with you, goddess of corruption, our master has taken a liking to you and the others from the broadcast. Leave now, and just stay out of our hair, and Krass will reward you. This isn’t your fight.”
Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======​

"...if you get sent back to Krass when I'm done, tell him this. THIS WORLD IS MINE TO CLAIM."

Helsa snapped her fingers, and a gigantic beam of corruptive energy shot down from the sky, striking all three of the 'pure' creatures.

Krassmas Special 3

Randall the Pain-Deer
8========D

Randall and his clones are blown back by the attack, and are helpless to stop Inqui from escaping

“Alright, then. I guess you schmucks really are the real deal, ain’t yas? Heh, then there’s no point in holding back, is there?!”

Randall fires a beam of powerful red energy from his nose, aimed straight at the chest of Ocaeril.

Yipeeee!”
Jack raised an ice sword to block the attack.
Woahhhh grampsss, what’sss theeee bigggg ideaaaa? I’mmmm justttt doingggg myyyy jobbb hereee, Iiii don’ttt evennn careee aboutttt Krassss’ weirdddd plannnn, okayyyy? Calmmmmm downnn! Lookkkk, he’sss atttt theeee Northhhhh Poleeee, youuuu goooo dealll withhh himmmm, Iiii rideeeee aroundddd someeee moreeee, we’reee evennnn stevennn!
Jack Frost
======​

The Grunch is crushed by the gold, and wearily climbs to his feet, looking worse for wear.
H-Hey! Watch it, pal!
Reaching into a bag of holding at his side, the Grunch pulls out a large gift-wrapped object and quickly tears the paper away, revealing a...weapon of some sort, labeled the Babe e. Launcher. Surely it wasn’t-
*BAM*
Landing at the foot of the mountain, splattered with gore and a little bit of trauma, Kurantse had to admit the weapon was indeed that.
The Grunch
===

Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======​

"You're only the first obstacle."

Joe sends out ravages of rats and locusts from his clothes and mouth to attack Jack. Meanwhile he spins the scythe and then throws a chain attached to the weapon, trying to lasso the Lad.

Helsa, as soon as she passed through the Kitsune, asked herself a single question.

Why am I helping him?

I'm a goddess of corruption, why have I been helping him?

I've...I've been doing good things lately oh my me I need to fix this. I need to corrupt things.

I NEED TO TURN ON HIM.

Helsa looked right at Ocaeril, who was...doing something. Her expression was eerily calm. There was only one, sudden warning.

"Why have I been helping you?"

And with that, the Corruptor vanished into a huge cloud of corruptive smoke. It covered just about everything in sight. Oddly enough, it did seem to avoid Inqui slightly...
"Guh?!" As Helsa disappeared, letting the dangerous smoke run free, Ocaeril quickly jumped back, not being able to release any Jutsus to send the smoke away due to his hands being busy holding the chains. Giving a few jumps back as he watched the smoke corrupt the surrounding area, and as he could feel a tug in the chains, Ocaeril quickly pulled them back, using them to pull the Kitsune inside the seal, and soon, he felt it disappear, and so did the Kitsune. But not before Inqui attacked it with all her might, that is. Her attacks seemed to go so fast he could only hear a jumbled mess.

And in less than a few seconds, a final punch showed the Kitsune's demise, as Ocaeril then pulled her soul inside the seal. Now that's a reason for her not to come back.

Did it work?

...No matter, he has something to do.

"Wind Style: Great Wind Release..." Ocaeril muttered, as once again, in a similar fashion to the flamethrower he sent earlier, he put his hand in front of him, and release a great amount of wind from his mouth, trying to send the smoke away from him and Inqui. And soon, after he did so, he would look around, confused, before blinking. "Helsa, you fool...You're following the path your sphere set down for you again..."

His voice seemed...Sad.

"Inqui, I think we did it. Come...I think Helsa...Accidentally corrupted her own mind and feelings."

Tsk...

Still, at least Inqui seemed cool while doing it...He felt a small blush forming on his cheeks and his heart pumping. What a woman.

Inqui gritted her teeth as she clenched her fists with a force that can break steel, what happened to Helsa this time? Something? The Beast? Ickol? What?! What happened.

"Yeah, it seems like that, I go-"
For Inqui, it is none of that. It is the beast that is approaching the cave as Ocaeril is distracted by the message, a towering deer-like creature with eyes of hatred, gnarled and deadly looking antlers, and a red nose radiating a powerful energy.

Yule Lad #9, Randall the Red Nosed Pain-Deer
She turned around to look above at the towering monster behind her, her face schooled as her body-covering knightly armor materialized from gold dust around her.

Krass sent one of his monsters then huh?

Inqui flinched as she felt like she was teleported away by two of Ocaeril's clones, she gritted her teeth as she wrestled her arms away.

"Thanks, but I ne-"
andall the Pain-Deer
8========D

[/QUOTE]
Inqui eyes widened as she saw the beam emit straight from Randall's nose and pierced through the air with a sheering glance, its target was Ocaeril and she couldn't let that happen, she blitzed to Ocaeril's location as she concentrated parts of her essence to turn into a cross-like shield.

she then landed in front of Ocaeril in a kneeling position as she faced the beam, she planted the cross shield deep into the ground, she grasped the handle with both of her hands as she breathed softly, she had to concentrate, so long as the heart shan't break, this castle's walls will never fall, she opened her eyes with piercing clarity as she twisted the handle, causing the the shield's inner base to project a light blue hologram of a gigantic castle, one fit for a beloved king that is considered an ancestor to a kingdom, it was now she shouted its true name.

« True Name, unveiling——I shall rise to the Siege Perilous.”

"The place that cures all wounds and dissolves all hatred, our home, sits here!――"

"Manifest,

Lord Camelot! »

For Cardicarious, this trail of winter is also what alerts him, as the Yule Lad brining it passes by, noticeably taking a detour to avoid getting close to the god

Cardicarious sat on his godly seat, watching and watching as the snow fell from the blue, cloudy sky. Although Knassmass was in full swing, his power demonstration with the pufferfish was quite enough apparently to give the Card-Maker a wide berth from any underlings of the big holiday boss.

"And a beaver in a chucked tree." The god smiled a little, before sighing as he sipped homemade hot chocolate, brewed by himself. "I think it's clear I have potential, of both help and harm, and this holiday has proven my feats go afar. Let this day be the reminder of what I can really do...just one snip, and its card-isaster for you."

Then Cardicarious blinked, then frowned. "....Eh. I really should leave the rhyming to the holiday offical. After all, you cant make a calling card out of a holiday. And besides, there was need of one to begin with..."

The more Cardicarious pondered, the more his thoughts twirled. "...Perhaps even though Knassmass may pass, there may yet be a suprise I'll save, best for last..."

Then the god facepalmed himself, sighing at his own annoyance. "Holiday rhymes. I really ought to leave it be."

Afterwards, Cardicarious resumed his thoughts, trying to possibly plot a suprise.

Randall the Pain-Deer
8========D

Inqui gritted her teeth as she clenched her fists with a force that can break steel, what happened to Helsa this time? Something? The Beast? Ickol? What?! What happened.

She turned around to look above at the towering monster behind her, her face schooled as her body-covering knightly armor materialized from gold dust around her.

Inqui flinched as she felt like she was teleported away by two of Ocaeril's clones, she gritted her teeth as she wrestled her arms away.

"Thanks, but I ne-"

Inqui eyes widened as she saw the beam emit straight from Randall's nose and pierced through the air with a sheering glance, its target was Ocaeril and she couldn't let that happen, she blitzed to Ocaeril's location as she concentrated parts of her essence to turn into a cross-like shield.

she then landed in front of Ocaeril in a kneeling position as she faced the beam, she planted the cross shield deep into the ground, she grasped the handle with both of her hands as she breathed softly, she had to concentrate, so long as the heart shan't break, this castle's walls will never fall, she opened her eyes with piercing clarity as she twisted the handle, causing the the shield's inner base to project a light blue hologram of a gigantic castle, one fit for a beloved king that is considered an ancestor to a kingdom, it was now she shouted its true name.

"The place that cures all wounds and dissolves all hatred, our home, sits here!――"

"Manifest,

Lord Camelot! »

Ocaeril quickly got in a defensive position as he saw the beam coming closer to him, taking a quick step back. Massive dual hands manifested before him, made completely out of chakra. Despite the fact he was fast, he still wasn't quite used to this form, and his reaction speed wasn't massive still. But...Before he could feel the beam hitting him, a voice in front of him quickly spoke, the sound of something heavy hitting the ground, as when he saw, Inqui stood in front of him, protecting him once more, despite the fact he tried his best to send her away to safety.

A grin appeared on his face. She really isn't going to give up, is she?

...Is that the reason why he likes him so much!

"Inqui!" Ocaeril said, jumping in the air, almost like his body transforming into energy momentarily, as 9 hands appeared from his back, each forming another Rassengan, although...Different, this time. They were infused with different elements. Air. Lightning. Earth. Fire. Water. Ice. Lava. Wood. Sand. Each element made the balls of energy much more powerful then they were before, capable of beating another Rassengan completely in power. Ocaeril then send each of the 9 hands towards Randall at high speeds, in every bit of his body...But not before screaming out to Inqui.

"I love you!"

Last edited:
Krassmas Special 4
"...if you get sent back to Krass when I'm done, tell him this. THIS WORLD IS MINE TO CLAIM."

Helsa snapped her fingers, and a gigantic beam of corruptive energy shot down from the sky, striking all three of the 'pure' creatures.
Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======
The Harold Angel
==​
The Silent Knight, in addition to his own attack, takes the one meant for Harold, and lies on the ground injured. The Holy Knight seems unharmed, and radiates a glow from his hands to stabilize his partner’s condition before turning to Helsa.
“I’ll make you regret that. List or no.”
The Holy Knight pulls out a dagger of holy light and charges Helsa.
"You're only the first obstacle."

Joe sends out ravages of rats and locusts from his clothes and mouth to attack Jack. Meanwhile he spins the scythe and then throws a chain attached to the weapon, trying to lasso the Lad.
Cardicarious sat on his godly seat, watching and watching as the snow fell from the blue, cloudy sky. Although Knassmass was in full swing, his power demonstration with the pufferfish was quite enough apparently to give the Card-Maker a wide berth from any underlings of the big holiday boss.

"And a beaver in a chucked tree." The god smiled a little, before sighing as he sipped homemade hot chocolate, brewed by himself. "I think it's clear I have potential, of both help and harm, and this holiday has proven my feats go afar. Let this day be the reminder of what I can really do...just one snip, and its card-isaster for you."

Then Cardicarious blinked, then frowned. "....Eh. I really should leave the rhyming to the holiday offical. After all, you cant make a calling card out of a holiday. And besides, there was need of one to begin with..."

The more Cardicarious pondered, the more his thoughts twirled. "...Perhaps even though Knassmass may pass, there may yet be a suprise I'll save, best for last..."

Then the god facepalmed himself, sighing at his own annoyance. "Holiday rhymes. I really ought to leave it be."

Afterwards, Cardicarious resumed his thoughts, trying to possibly plot a suprise.
Jack Frost
======
Although he freezes the attacking insects, Joe’s scythe blade strikes home, and in the spirit’s pain and shock he is encircled by the lasso.
Heyyyyyy, whatttttt isssss thissss?! Youuuuu aren’tttt reallyyyyy lookingggg toooo killll meeee areeeee youuuuu? Helpppp! Heyyyy, Carddddd Godddd, doooo somethinggggg! Thissss guyyyy issss nutssss!
Jack grabs onto the chains and freezes it, the ice spiraling down the length towards Joe.

"Thanks, but I ne-"

"Manifest,

Lord Camelot! »
[/QUOTE]
Randall is shocked by Inqui’s arrival, and visibly strains to push his beam through, but nothing happens and the pain-deer collapses.
Ocaeril quickly got in a defensive position as he saw the beam coming closer to him, taking a quick step back. Massive dual hands manifested before him, made completely out of chakra. Despite the fact he was fast, he still wasn't quite used to this form, and his reaction speed wasn't massive still. But...Before he could feel the beam hitting him, a voice in front of him quickly spoke, the sound of something heavy hitting the ground, as when he saw, Inqui stood in front of him, protecting him once more, despite the fact he tried his best to send her away to safety.

A grin appeared on his face. She really isn't going to give up, is she?

...Is that the reason why he likes him so much!

"Inqui!" Ocaeril said, jumping in the air, almost like his body transforming into energy momentarily, as 9 hands appeared from his back, each forming another Rassengan, although...Different, this time. They were infused with different elements. Air. Lightning. Earth. Fire. Water. Ice. Lava. Wood. Sand. Each element made the balls of energy much more powerful then they were before, capable of beating another Rassengan completely in power. Ocaeril then send each of the 9 hands towards Randall at high speeds, in every bit of his body...But not before screaming out to Inqui.

"I love you!"
Randall gets the absolute shit kicked out out of him by this attack. His broken body flings towards the side of the cave, and he spits up blood.
“Not...bad *cough* guy. Not bad. Guess dis is it. Do’s me a favor tho. After ya kill me and do whatever badass shit youse gonna do, make sure to pour one out for Randall, eh? Also you better be smashing.”
Randall coughs, but prepares his nose beam again, feebly aimed in the direction of the gods.
Randall the Red-Nosed Pain-Deer
8========D

Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======
The Harold Angel
==​
The Silent Knight, in addition to his own attack, takes the one meant for Harold, and lies on the ground injured. The Holy Knight seems unharmed, and radiates a glow from his hands to stabilize his partner’s condition before turning to Helsa.
“I’ll make you regret that. List or no.”
The Holy Knight pulls out a dagger of holy light and charges Helsa.

"No, you won't."

Helsa snarls and vanishes in a cloud of corruptive smog, the black smoke surrounding the Holy Knight. Nearby, she reappears right behind Silent Knight and the Harold Angel.

"Die, would you?"

Bursts of corruption shot from her tentacles right at the two.

Randall gets the absolute shit kicked out out of him by this attack. His broken body flings towards the side of the cave, and he spits up blood.
“Not...bad *cough* guy. Not bad. Guess dis is it. Do’s me a favor tho. After ya kill me and do whatever badass shit youse gonna do, make sure to pour one out for Randall, eh? Also you better be smashing.”
Randall coughs, but prepares his nose beam again, feebly aimed in the direction of the gods.
Randall the Red-Nosed Pain-Deer
8========D

Ocaeril looked at the broken figure of Randall, his expression softening a bit. A smile appeared on his face, as he quickly readied his hands once more. He chuckled, looking over at Inqui, and then Randall once more. It was unnoticeable due to his current Chakra mode, but a small blush appeared on his face as the deer said those final words. 'Smash,' huh? ...He has a feeling that if it wasn't for the Kitsune's energy in his body, he wouldn't have found out what that meant. But...

Before Randall could do anything once more, Ocaeril, with extreme speeds once more, would hit a hand on the top of his head and knocked him out cold with the last hit he needed.

"Kill you...? Nah, don't think so. I'd just become what that man wants me to become. This is going to be a season of happiness, not a season of pain, like that dick wants it to be!"

With a thumbs-up, Ocaeril grinned.

"So live on, and don't cause any troubles now, dude! We'll drink together after this!"

Krassmas Special 5
"No, you won't."

Helsa snarls and vanishes in a cloud of corruptive smog, the black smoke surrounding the Holy Knight. Nearby, she reappears right behind Silent Knight and the Harold Angel.

"Die, would you?"

Bursts of corruption shot from her tentacles right at the two.
The Silent Knight again somehow manages to draw both attacks into himself and stumbles. Behind her, the Holy Knight bursts from the smog unharmed.
“Ha, our of all of us you had to go against me. Your end will be painful and deserved. Silent, fade so she doesn’t hurt you!”
The Silent Knight jumps out of Helsa’s line of sight, just for a moment, but she realizes she can’t sense him at all. No sounds of crunching snow with his movement, no sounds of breathing, no feelings of any living thing nearby aside from Harold and the Holy Knight, who stands protectively in front of him with a large shield. The Holy Knight howls and throws his dagger at Helsa, a chain around its handle held in his grip. She can also feel it in her gut Silent will take advantage of the situation and attack her when she’s distracted.
Harold Angel
==
Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======
Ocaeril looked at the broken figure of Randall, his expression softening a bit. A smile appeared on his face, as he quickly readied his hands once more. He chuckled, looking over at Inqui, and then Randall once more. It was unnoticeable due to his current Chakra mode, but a small blush appeared on his face as the deer said those final words. 'Smash,' huh? ...He has a feeling that if it wasn't for the Kitsune's energy in his body, he wouldn't have found out what that meant. But...

Before Randall could do anything once more, Ocaeril, with extreme speeds once more, would hit a hand on the top of his head and knocked him out cold with the last hit he needed.

"Kill you...? Nah, don't think so. I'd just become what that man wants me to become. This is going to be a season of happiness, not a season of pain, like that dick wants it to be!"

With a thumbs-up, Ocaeril grinned.

"So live on, and don't cause any troubles now, dude! We'll drink together after this!"
As Ocaeril rushes him, Randall lowers his head. “World...Star...”
Randall is knocked out, and clearly won’t be waking up soon. The two gods are free to search for Krass, although Ocaeril can also feel the presence of Jack and Cthistmas. But perhaps they are a distraction? He has no way of knowing, and wasn’t able to get any answers out of Randall.
Yule Lads Defeated
Randall the Red-Nosed Pain-Deer​

The Silent Knight again somehow manages to draw both attacks into himself and stumbles. Behind her, the Holy Knight bursts from the smog unharmed.
“Ha, our of all of us you had to go against me. Your end will be painful and deserved. Silent, fade so she doesn’t hurt you!”
The Silent Knight jumps out of Helsa’s line of sight, just for a moment, but she realizes she can’t sense him at all. No sounds of crunching snow with his movement, no sounds of breathing, no feelings of any living thing nearby aside from Harold and the Holy Knight, who stands protectively in front of him with a large shield. The Holy Knight howls and throws his dagger at Helsa, a chain around its handle held in his grip. She can also feel it in her gut Silent will take advantage of the situation and attack her when she’s distracted.
Harold Angel
==
Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======

Helsa takes a deep breath...and vanishes in yet another cloud of corruptive smoke. However, instead of surrounding a specific target, the smog spreads outward, covering the entire area in a toxic and corruptive cloud. The smog was thick and nigh-impossible to see through, pitch black in color. And it was everywhere.

"Try and find me now..." Helsa's voice purrs from every direction.

As Ocaeril rushes him, Randall lowers his head. “World...Star...”
Randall is knocked out, and clearly won’t be waking up soon. The two gods are free to search for Krass, although Ocaeril can also feel the presence of Jack and Cthistmas. But perhaps they are a distraction? He has no way of knowing, and wasn’t able to get any answers out of Randall.
Yule Lads Defeated
Randall the Red-Nosed Pain-Deer​

Ocaeril grunted, feeling the presence of the other Yule Lads in the distance. Still...He isn't giving up yet. He would put his hand on Randall's head, and push his Chakra in the depths of the reindeer's mind, and try and get any information of Krass's location from him, while at the same time, concentrating on protecting his mind from any possible corruption on his part. He doesn't know what effects might come from analyzing this being's minds. He has to be careful.

In either case, getting information or not, Ocaeril would then get up, and summon quite a bit of clones, each of them going a random direction in the world, going towards other Yule Lads in the distance, and try and help the other gods. The clones weren't as powerful as him, a but an army of mini-Oca's in his Chakra mode would certainly be annoying for them.

The real Ocaeril then looked at Inqui, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Inqui, if I survive this, let's go out together! And beat some sense into Helsa as well! Help the other gods if possible, there are other beings like this! I'll search the land to try and find Krass!"

With a grin, before he disappeared, Ocaeril gave her a 'V' sign, before going out to search for Krass.

"Merry Krassmass!"

Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN
Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle
BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
Stikes Stikes
Revan4221 Revan4221
Selee-01 Selee-01
Barbas Barbas
Poetic Prose Master Poetic Prose Master
The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching
VomitIcicle VomitIcicle
Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

A message would go to all the gods.

"Oi, peeps! I managed to defeat one of the freaks ruinin' the planet! If you need help from one of my boys, the Tailed Beasts, tell me, yo! Stay safe!"

Krassmas Special 4
Jack Frost
======
Although he freezes the attacking insects, Joe’s scythe blade strikes home, and in the spirit’s pain and shock he is encircled by the lasso.
Heyyyyyy, whatttttt isssss thissss?! Youuuuu aren’tttt reallyyyyy lookingggg toooo killll meeee areeeee youuuuu? Helpppp! Heyyyy, Carddddd Godddd, doooo somethinggggg! Thissss guyyyy issss nutssss!
Jack grabs onto the chains and freezes it, the ice spiraling down the length towards Joe.
Joe consumes the ice. His skull’s teeth looking like ice shards.

Shaking the ice off the chain he pulls Jack in.

“I’m mister Black Krassmas, I’m mister famine, I’m mister farmer man, I’m the misery cannon...”

Pulling Jack in Joe shoots out vines to enter through every orifice and then explode in bramble.

“Friends call me Death Miser, whatever I touch, starts to die in my clutch, I’m too much!”

Krassmas Special 6
Joe consumes the ice. His skull’s teeth looking like ice shards.

Shaking the ice off the chain he pulls Jack in.

“I’m mister Black Krassmas, I’m mister famine, I’m mister farmer man, I’m the misery cannon...”

Pulling Jack in Joe shoots out vines to enter through every orifice and then explode in bramble.

“Friends call me Death Miser, whatever I touch, starts to die in my clutch, I’m too much!”
Jack Frost
======
Yeah, there’s no walking that off. Jack Frost screams as he’s brought close before exploding into a gory mess. Looks like Joe has...saved(?) the day. Of course the damage is still done, and Jack did mention something about a boss, maybe that guy Joe saw at the weird broadcast?

Ocaeril grunted, feeling the presence of the other Yule Lads in the distance. Still...He isn't giving up yet. He would put his hand on Randall's head, and push his Chakra in the depths of the reindeer's mind, and try and get any information of Krass's location from him, while at the same time, concentrating on protecting his mind from any possible corruption on his part. He doesn't know what effects might come from analyzing this being's minds. He has to be careful.

In either case, getting information or not, Ocaeril would then get up, and summon quite a bit of clones, each of them going a random direction in the world, going towards other Yule Lads in the distance, and try and help the other gods. The clones weren't as powerful as him, a but an army of mini-Oca's in his Chakra mode would certainly be annoying for them.

The real Ocaeril then looked at Inqui, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Inqui, if I survive this, let's go out together! And beat some sense into Helsa as well! Help the other gods if possible, there are other beings like this! I'll search the land to try and find Krass!"

With a grin, before he disappeared, Ocaeril gave her a 'V' sign, before going out to search for Krass.

"Merry Krassmass!"

Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN
Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle
BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
Stikes Stikes
Revan4221 Revan4221
Selee-01 Selee-01
Barbas Barbas
Poetic Prose Master Poetic Prose Master
The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching
VomitIcicle VomitIcicle
Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

A message would go to all the gods.

"Oi, peeps! I managed to defeat one of the freaks ruinin' the planet! If you need help from one of my boys, the Tailed Beasts, tell me, yo! Stay safe!"
Ocaeril feels as the chilling presence leaves him, signaling the defeat, ah hell with this bunch it was definitely the death, of one of the other Yule Lads. Probing Randall’s mind, he mostly just learns Krass’ base used to be in some sort of different dimension and Ickol has somehow found it, but he does learn it has sprung into being on his surface somewhere, somewhere naturally cold and empty.
Helsa takes a deep breath...and vanishes in yet another cloud of corruptive smoke. However, instead of surrounding a specific target, the smog spreads outward, covering the entire area in a toxic and corruptive cloud. The smog was thick and nigh-impossible to see through, pitch black in color. And it was everywhere.

"Try and find me now..." Helsa's voice purrs from every direction.
Helsa feels that her smoke has no effect on the perpetrators. The Silent Knight is still in his altered state, while the Holy Knight’s dagger can be seen through the fog, cutting his way through searching for her. Harold is left unguarded, a field of holiness surrounding him.
Harold Angel
==
Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======

Yule Lads Defeated
Jack Frost: Killed
Randall the Pain-Deer: Defeated​

Helsa feels that her smoke has no effect on the perpetrators. The Silent Knight is still in his altered state, while the Holy Knight’s dagger can be seen through the fog, cutting his way through searching for her. Harold is left unguarded, a field of holiness surrounding him.
Harold Angel
==
Holy Knight
======
Silent Knight
======

Helsa frowns to herself, before smirking to herself.

"Night night..."

And then three spears of pure corruption appeared, one firing right at Holy Knight and the other two at Harold Angel.

Krassmas Special 6

Jack Frost
======
Yeah, there’s no walking that off. Jack Frost screams as he’s brought close before exploding into a gory mess. Looks like Joe has...saved(?) the day. Of course the damage is still done, and Jack did mention something about a boss, maybe that guy Joe saw at the weird broadcast?
Joe flies to the North Pole to find Krass.

Ocaeril feels as the chilling presence leaves him, signaling the defeat, ah hell with this bunch it was definitely the death, of one of the other Yule Lads. Probing Randall’s mind, he mostly just learns Krass’ base used to be in some sort of different dimension and Ickol has somehow found it, but he does learn it has sprung into being on his surface somewhere, somewhere naturally cold and empty.

Cold and empty...? There aren't many cold and empty places on Ocaeril. Normally, most of the islands here are tropical...In fact, the entire world is tropical. The only places he can think of are the...North and South Ice Sheets! Of course, how could he forget? Krassmass has a naturally cold vibe to it, and the only places that are naturally cold and empty like that are the ice sheets on the top of his body. Otherwise? Almost nowhere on the planet, there are any particularly snowy places. As such...

Ocaeril summoned another clone, and sent him towards the South Pole, while himself went to the North, teleporting instantly there.

Krassmas Special 7
Helsa frowns to herself, before smirking to herself.

"Night night..."

And then three spears of pure corruption appeared, one firing right at Holy Knight and the other two at Harold Angel.
The Holy Knight again seems immune to the blast, easily tanking the hit and looking no worse for it. The two directed at Harold also do no harm, but the Silent Knight reveals himself, vibrating some sort of energy to negate one of the spears while the other ones true onto the forcefield around Harold, which e is forced to disperse as the corruption begins to expand around it. Although no damage has been done, Harold’s only defenses are now the Knights, and Silent has again revealed himself.
Silent Knight
======
Holy Knight
======
Harold Angel
==​

Cold and empty...? There aren't many cold and empty places on Ocaeril. Normally, most of the islands here are tropical...In fact, the entire world is tropical. The only places he can think of are the...North and South Ice Sheets! Of course, how could he forget? Krassmass has a naturally cold vibe to it, and the only places that are naturally cold and empty like that are the ice sheets on the top of his body. Otherwise? Almost nowhere on the planet, there are any particularly snowy places. As such...

Ocaeril summoned another clone, and sent him towards the South Pole, while himself went to the North, teleporting instantly there.
Joe flies to the North Pole to find Krass.
The two gods arrive at the North Pole near each other, and find themselves in front of a large complex. A gigantic tree sits in the middle of it, light-like objects slowly being lit around it, supervised by Krass Blue. He does not look happy to see some of the gods have arrived.
Ho Ho Ho dear. This was definitely not in the-plan-plan. Well, you just couldn’t leave well enough alone could-you-you? Fine, then, how’s this for a Krassmas-miracle-miracle? Let’s see the old world off with a bang and kill some of you pests before I bring in the new-one-one. You aren’t getting in my-way-way. This is the way this tale-ends-ends. With a happy ending, and a side of-revenge-revenge.
With a snap of his fingers, a wave of enemies charge from his workshop. Gremlins, lesser pain-deer, living toys, and Snogres rush the two gods as Krass laughs maniacally, his belly jiggling like a bowl full of jelly.
Yule Lads Defeated
Randall the Red-Nosed Pain-Deer: Beat up and knocked out​

The Holy Knight again seems immune to the blast, easily tanking the hit and looking no worse for it. The two directed at Harold also do no harm, but the Silent Knight reveals himself, vibrating some sort of energy to negate one of the spears while the other ones true onto the forcefield around Harold, which e is forced to disperse as the corruption begins to expand around it. Although no damage has been done, Harold’s only defenses are now the Knights, and Silent has again revealed himself.
Silent Knight
======
Holy Knight
======
Harold Angel
==​

Helsa quietly hisses to herself.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!" And then she flips out. With a snap of her fingers, several corruption-powered explosions occurred around Silent Knight, Holy Knight and Harold Angel.

Krassmas Special 7

Silent Knight
======
Holy Knight
======
Harold Angel
==​

The two gods arrive at the North Pole near each other, and find themselves in front of a large complex. A gigantic tree sits in the middle of it, light-like objects slowly being lit around it, supervised by Krass Blue. He does not look happy to see some of the gods have arrived.
Ho Ho Ho dear. This was definitely not in the-plan-plan. Well, you just couldn’t leave well enough alone could-you-you? Fine, then, how’s this for a Krassmas-miracle-miracle? Let’s see the old world off with a bang and kill some of you pests before I bring in the new-one-one. You aren’t getting in my-way-way. This is the way this tale-ends-ends. With a happy ending, and a side of-revenge-revenge.
With a snap of his fingers, a wave of enemies charge from his workshop. Gremlins, lesser pain-deer, living toys, and Snogres rush the two gods as Krass laughs maniacally, his belly jiggling like a bowl full of jelly.
Yule Lads Defeated
Randall the Red-Nosed Pain-Deer: Beat up and knocked out​

Then...

Ocaeril arrived there alongside Joe, in his new and strange energy-based form, with his orbs floating around him. A grin appeared on his face as he got the location right, giving himself a quick thumbs up. Quickly turning to Joe as he appeared, Ocaeril grinned wider, before, around Joe, a cloak of yellow Chakra materialized, acting as a heavy armor for him.

"Glad to see you were quick enough as well, Joe! Now...How about you take those on the right, and I take those on the left? Or maybe we can see who takes the most out!" Chuckling, he quickly entered a battle position.

For all the gods, the image of Krass's workshop would appear in their minds, as Ocaeril's form changed.

Nine Tails and with a fox-like form, Ocaeril roared, as Joe's cloak shines brightly, and the Truth-Seeking Orbs started floating around the farmer in the shape of blades, protecting him, as the planet god charged quickly and started to attack the enemies with his claws.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back