• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tyrant King(remake)

you guys can go ahead and start the time skip...maybe I didn't make it clear. Well this like the last post I tagged everyone in letting you guys know what to do

animegirl20 said:
Ok guys sorry I've been slow on getting on this. Ok so starting now let's go ahead and do the time skip. We are skipping to night time. I'll post what's the weather like in the updates. Makes sure to discuss with others where you guys are stating off or what your doing so there is no confusion. Alright let do this! xD
@Kayzo

@Shimakage Thunder

@XxLuluxX

@NeoLeaf

@Alterius

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

@DarknessSpirit

@nottulfr

@A Skull on the Shelf

@National

XxLuluxX said:
I have no clue whats happening, but I'm willing to join again .u.
I can explain it in a nutshell since we haven't had much progress since your inactivity.

...Your Konstantine is trying to beat up an old lady with magical powers... My guy is going 'roflamo r u serious?' while Eye's old granny is all 'come at me bruh' hyped.

NeoLeaf said:
I can explain it in a nutshell since we haven't had much progress since your inactivity.
...Your Konstantine is trying to beat up an old lady with magical powers... My guy is going 'roflamo r u serious?' while Eye's old granny is all 'come at me bruh' hyped.
I've been away due to family medical issues, so I suppose it has been quite a longtime

NeoLeaf said:
I have one.
What are we doing in town again?
We were suppose to be looking for supernatruals I think. Also since we did a time skip I was going to have us going back to the castle. Actually I asked if you guys still wanted to be in town or heading back to the castle. Ya'll said it didn't matter. I was going to make the first post.

@animegirl20 Didn't matter with the town part. It' a shame that we couldn't post in it.

I'm hoping that the time skip was only for the town.

Because for the forest however... uhh... I'm kinda trying to continue the investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
@animegirl20 Didn't matter with the town part. It' a shame that we couldn't post in it.
I'm hoping that the time skip was only for the town.

Because for the forest however... uhh... I'm kinda trying to continue the investigation.
you keep continuing that if you want. Um I could still have us in the town if you want. I wasn't going to do it cause the first time I asked no one cared. But I could say we are in town if you want since we never got to post in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back