• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tyrant King(remake)

I'm checking in.

In case we're both out of the loop I'll briefly state what's going on in my posts.

@The Suspicious Eye your character seems to be ready to fight, my character on the other hand is confused to her/their (the owl might count) reaction and I have no idea what Lulu's masked figure is up to.

NeoLeaf said:
I'm checking in.
In case we're both out of the loop I'll briefly state what's going on in my posts.

@The Suspicious Eye your character seems to be ready to fight, my character on the other hand is confused to her/their (the owl might count) reaction and I have no idea what Lulu's masked figure is up to.
Lol, no she's just kinda crazy like that. She always seems like she's ready to fight. If you did though you'd get your butt kicked in more ways than one.

@PlaguedWithInsanity[/URL] wants to do with the torture, but if she's alright with skipping it. Then by all means let us meet.
Eyyyy you're finally back :D

But yeah, I'll probs just make my post about Deidreus being freezing and wet and left to dry in his cage, tied up yet again. And yes, there will most certainly be profanity. x3

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Eyyyy you're finally back :D
But yeah, I'll probs just make my post about Deidreus being freezing and wet and left to dry in his cage, tied up yet again. And yes, there will most certainly be profanity. x3
Yeah sorry this kinda washed into the background.

NeoLeaf said:
Sounds hot.
Really? Oh Leaf you are too much xD

Hey do you guys think we should still be in town, heading back to the castle or maybe just now arriving back at the castle? Or if you have other ideas that's fine

@Kayzo

@NeoLeaf

animegirl20 said:
Hey do you guys think we should still be in town, heading back to the castle or maybe just now arriving back at the castle? Or if you have other ideas that's fine
@Kayzo

@NeoLeaf
I could do either honestly

Same thought

animegirl20 said:
@Kayzo

@NeoLeaf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back