• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Iron Empire- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's totally worth it and rumor 🤣 Prince Arthur being a douche. It's start at that.
Speaking of douches. I’ve decided imma wait until we get the group together before introducing the antagonist with their own intro post. It will be a glimpse into what we have on our hands.

You know your dog speak your same volume watching Merlin when I am like she have Prince Arthur and I have Merlin. Apparently, dog loves Arthur I had stop episode two because I was getting sleepy. I swear my dog is human she mesmerized by Merlin series. Lol I guess she likes sassy characters. 🤣

Anyone that's currently in the Great Forest mind if they get jumped by Lupa and one of her dinosaurs?
I think we have two there and Im about to drop a post with eric heading that way a little later tonight possibly with an entourage.

Just beware. One of those two is known for deadly poisons that im certain will be problematic for a Baloth (dinosaur)

I think we have two there and Im about to drop a post with eric heading that way a little later tonight possibly with an entourage.

Just beware. One of those two is known for deadly poisons that im certain will be problematic for a Baloth (dinosaur)
I was thinking of something a bit on the smaller side actually. If the bigger dinosaurs are called Baloths or Behemoths, what are the smaller ones called?

On second thought, maybe I'll go with one of the bigger ones after all. I'll figure out a term later.
Its a fun way to come up with whatever youd like.

Baloth is like a last name in a sense. They could be Armorback Baloths (Ankylosaur) Thunderfoot baloth (Brontosaurus) Daggertooth baloth (Trex). Notuing is really set in stone that way you can have as much wiggle room as possible. Have fun :)

Its a fun way to come up with whatever youd like.

Baloth is like a last name in a sense. They could be Armorback Baloths (Ankylosaur) Thunderfoot baloth (Brontosaurus) Daggertooth baloth (Trex). Notuing is really set in stone that way you can have as much wiggle room as possible. Have fun :)
About that, I think we oughta use the term Baloth to refer to the big carnivores and Behemoth for the even bigger herbivores. What do you think?

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread hey howd you do that thing where you linked the music to your post. That was pretty awesome.
Use this code

Code:
[border=transparent; padding:0; position:absolute; z-index: 2; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0;][border=0; padding: 0; position: absolute; z-index: 2; width: 180px; top: -70px; left: -30px;opacity:0;][MEDIA=youtube]soTjO9WlsAs[/MEDIA][/border][border=transparent; height:auto; width:auto; padding:0;position:relative; z-index:2; pointer-events:none;][fa]fas fa-play[/fa] The Beginning[/border][/border]

Just change the youtube video and the title to what you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back