• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Iron Empire- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Im reading over the starter and realizing Junwu would childishly be jealous that Eric has other friends like Clyde
Thats adorable, well luckily he will have a chance to go on adventures and save the empire with eric like how emperor clyde and he did. Except with a bit more pizzazz.

Also guys if we can push this through til the end (Clyde getting off the throne) there will be a Sequel.

Currently we are on Book one - The Iron Empire: Heroic Ascension.

Book two is planned to be -The Iron Empire- When Worlds Collide

With Book three being Iron Empire: Realm Crusade.

Also guys if we can push this through til the end (Clyde getting off the throne) there will be a Sequel.

Currently we are on Book one - The Iron Empire: Heroic Ascension.

Book two is planned to be -The Iron Empire- When Worlds Collide

With Book three being Iron Empire: Realm Crusade.
I'm already excited!~

I am not starting yet either, I am trying think Rosalyn mindset. Where she wished her father was alive an he would've been summoned not her.
If it helps, she could justify it with her love of children. The nation is plagued hy monsters spawning and currently there are only two places it doesn’t happen. Ferrous, and Sigil. Even if her sanctuary was one of the places where monsters don’t get summoned (its possible but would limit its size) there would be millions to hundreds of thousands that are suffering.

If it helps, she could justify it with her love of children. The nation is plagued hy monsters spawning and currently there are only two places it doesn’t happen. Ferrous, and Sigil. Even if her sanctuary was one of the places where monsters don’t get summoned (its possible but would limit its size) there would be millions to hundreds of thousands that are suffering.
It true she do it for the children also picture sanctuary one day have village around it one day. As children will grow up and become their own ideas.

Ok folks. I have posted the intro scene.

Calanauth has been summoned…kinda Eric isn’t sure how the phylactery thing really works. He can pop up whenever he wants. @Sunsmiter

Brighid is in Eric’s possession, to make it more interesting, i made it so that he could not store her in his dimensional vault with the rest of his armory and the phylactery. Do with that what you will, @Karcen

Junwu is about to be visited in my next post feel free to have him doing whatever, eric will be able to find him seeing as how he still has the bracelet of poison immunity, the palace to Norville via flight is about a two hour trip so you have some time. ClownCentipede ClownCentipede

Lupa, Mary-ann, Zeneb, Rosalyn And Lazuli all received the emperors words. You may journey forth as you see fit, the messages were delivered a week before The post with Eric occurred so you can possibly be there to accompany eric to Norville and back if you want, or you can be on your way to the palace. After i get Junwu, and Calanauth together we three will begin preparing a caravan of needed materials such as food, water, supplies and the like. Once everyone is together we begin our journey heading to the Great forest near Norville where the first great spirit treant of earth dwells. DracoNightshade DracoNightshade
@Vox Angelis @Spoiled Bread Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy PrincessBrianaMystic PrincessBrianaMystic

@Coyote let me know when/if your Cs is done so i can accept it and wiggle you in.

Time to start some chaos hehehe
c70ad1a721802fe71c402da6df7c08e9.jpg

Hmmm, I'm just thinking about my first post and thinking it'd be interesting, if not hilarious, to see the guards' reactions to Lupa arriving on a freaking dinosaur.

once this next round passes ill get Eric, brighid, and Maybe calanauth To Norville to pick him up.

I'm excited for everyone to meet up
Also if anyone is curious, i'm basically making up the plants and insects I have Junwu using but I'll make a list of everything and add it to Junwu's profile

I'm excited for everyone to meet up
Also if anyone is curious, i'm basically making up the plants and insects I have Junwu using but I'll make a list of everything and add it to Junwu's profile
If you want to send that list ill add it to the Flora and Fauna list and make it its own lore tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back