• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Iron Empire- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I honestly thought you had that in mind when I've first read the size. Just figured it was some sort of all-purpose centipede familiar, from battle to transportation 😁

I believe our dear GM once said that weekends were reserved for family time on their end, so I think we should expect things to be set during this week.

I honestly thought you had that in mind when I've first read the size. Just figured it was some sort of all-purpose centipede familiar, from battle to transportation 😁
I'm trying to think of what's better, traditional saddle style or like... side saddle as Linbao scuttles along

🤷🏾‍♀️ I don't rarely have family in way, only a mother. It's why I tell people be grateful you have siblings yourself grew up with and both parents that care for you. If your selfish person mistreat those who love you so much , you have noo idea how I would want switch with you in heartbeat like the FREAKY Friday movie.

Ok sorry for disappearing all the sudden. Got back to work after fathers day and it was a total shitshow. Im sitting down and getting started in about an hour and a half and it should be up no later than an hour after that. Again apologies. On the plus side, i did put together a Villains faction in the meantime so we have some antagonists. If you want i can show you but you get no context :)

Ok sorry for disappearing all the sudden. Got back to work after fathers day and it was a total shitshow. Im sitting down and getting started in about an hour and a half and it should be up no later than an hour after that. Again apologies. On the plus side, i did put together a Villains faction in the meantime so we have some antagonists. If you want i can show you but you get no context :)
Np wondered where you went lol

IMG_3078.jpeg
“Dark priest”
IMG_3079.jpeg
“Acolyte”
IMG_3076.jpeg
“Chosen One Kalik”
IMG_3074.jpeg
“Chosen One Thalia”

Ok folks. I have posted the intro scene.

Calanauth has been summoned…kinda Eric isn’t sure how the phylactery thing really works. He can pop up whenever he wants. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Brighid is in Eric’s possession, to make it more interesting, i made it so that he could not store her in his dimensional vault with the rest of his armory and the phylactery. Do with that what you will, Karcen Karcen

Junwu is about to be visited in my next post feel free to have him doing whatever, eric will be able to find him seeing as how he still has the bracelet of poison immunity, the palace to Norville via flight is about a two hour trip so you have some time. ClownCentipede ClownCentipede

Lupa, Mary-ann, Zeneb, Rosalyn And Lazuli all received the emperors words. You may journey forth as you see fit, the messages were delivered a week before The post with Eric occurred so you can possibly be there to accompany eric to Norville and back if you want, or you can be on your way to the palace. After i get Junwu, and Calanauth together we three will begin preparing a caravan of needed materials such as food, water, supplies and the like. Once everyone is together we begin our journey heading to the Great forest near Norville where the first great spirit treant of earth dwells. DracoNightshade DracoNightshade
Vox Angelis Vox Angelis Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy PrincessBrianaMystic PrincessBrianaMystic

Coyote Coyote let me know when/if your Cs is done so i can accept it and wiggle you in.

Ok folks. I have posted the intro scene.

Calanauth has been summoned…kinda Eric isn’t sure how the phylactery thing really works. He can pop up whenever he wants. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Brighid is in Eric’s possession, to make it more interesting, i made it so that he could not store her in his dimensional vault with the rest of his armory and the phylactery. Do with that what you will, Karcen Karcen

Junwu is about to be visited in my next post feel free to have him doing whatever, eric will be able to find him seeing as how he still has the bracelet of poison immunity, the palace to Norville via flight is about a two hour trip so you have some time. ClownCentipede ClownCentipede

Lupa, Mary-ann, Zeneb, Rosalyn And Lazuli all received the emperors words. You may journey forth as you see fit, the messages were delivered a week before The post with Eric occurred so you can possibly be there to accompany eric to Norville and back if you want, or you can be on your way to the palace. After i get Junwu, and Calanauth together we three will begin preparing a caravan of needed materials such as food, water, supplies and the like. Once everyone is together we begin our journey heading to the Great forest near Norville where the first great spirit treant of earth dwells. DracoNightshade DracoNightshade
Vox Angelis Vox Angelis Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy PrincessBrianaMystic PrincessBrianaMystic

Coyote Coyote let me know when/if your Cs is done so i can accept it and wiggle you in.
Is any posting order alright? I just want to make sure I don't step on any toes as I get a starter ready~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back