• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Iron Empire- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If I can say my favorite spell in video games when cast spell making opponent cowardly running away.
Cause Fear.

If we're going by wizard rules from DnD(which Cala is heavily based off of), Cala can prepare and cast it after a Long Rest if he has his spellbook.

There also spell where you make them so delusional they do dancing and weirdest things even fall in love with you. Even go mad ended up fighting their own instead of you. 🤣

I just realized that is the spell symbolize card of the joker jester who was the fool. It makes sense because you cast it the enemy make fool outta themselves or fighting their own bandit group instead of you. Some in spell wouldn't know where they are.

Cause Fear.

If we're going by wizard rules from DnD(which Cala is heavily based off of), Cala can prepare and cast it after a Long Rest if he has his spellbook.
Funny thing is magic swords is my back up for revival shoukd my current character lose her fight given losing the first fight your in that is first of the rp devastates any awesome

I would have staff that heals and defend at same time. You have a huge advantage kinda like when paladin is endanger you heal them after distraction opponent by attacking them first. Than they can come back with their sword with one blow.

Funny thing is magic swords is my back up for revival shoukd my current character lose her fight given losing the first fight your in that is first of the rp devastates any awesome
I would advise against it in a standard RPN setting. Say the person holding you gets bogged down and cannot get a reply up, then your stuck inactive until the issue is resolved.

That said there is not a rule against it. I wouldn’t say no…just doesn’t seem like it would be fun. But hey to each their own.

I would advise against it in a standard RPN setting. Say the person holding you gets bogged down and cannot get a reply up, then your stuck inactive until the issue is resolved.

That said there is not a rule against it. I wouldn’t say no…just doesn’t seem like it would be fun. But hey to each their own.
It is an odd thing honestly I have done it before it is a fun experiment.

It is an odd thing honestly I have done it before it is a fun experiment.
Yup id imagine so. My only concern is your autonomy but if you dont mind i dont mind. Hell i can help you out. You can be one of the war heroes who was forged into a blade By eric. Or i can wield you if you’d like. Otherwise im sure we have other candidates you will find appealing.

Go for it.

It would've been cool actually read something like that.
Oh it’s definitely still a possibility.

Yup id imagine so. My only concern is your autonomy but if you dont mind i dont mind. Hell i can help you out. You can be one of the war heroes who was forged into a blade By eric. Or i can wield you if you’d like. Otherwise im sure we have other candidates you will find appealing.

Go for it.

Oh it’s definitely still a possibility.
I was thinkingnolder sword reluctant of a lost time something you know gabtasy tropes like I don't mind you weilding them

I was thinkingnolder sword reluctant of a lost time something you know gabtasy tropes like I don't mind you weilding them
Excellent so long as we stay within the 300 year limit thats fine. Perhaps it was a blade forged by someone hoping to cut down Dagon who ultimately failed in his goal.

Okay yeah I was going to be vauge leave that all honestly forgotten a forgotten blade made to slsy a forgotten foe

Fair enough. I look forward to seeing what you got.
I think I have a good combination of ideas for a backstory for the blade. The idea is she first emerged or rather was presented during 5he Dagon thing and a group of magic monks claimed to have made her. Though she herself hints at a much older origin of either herself or the methods used in her creation.

If I ever did though again create it myself, it wouldn't be just werewolves create supernatural RP of world where supernatural beings live. I want make story of something like that for while. Might do that on Wattpad.

I think I have a good combination of ideas for a backstory for the blade. The idea is she first emerged or rather was presented during 5he Dagon thing and a group of magic monks claimed to have made her. Though she herself hints at a much older origin of either herself or the methods used in her creation.
Color me impressed. Brighid is accepted. Very nice sword by the way, the golden edges are aesthetically pleasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back