• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Iron Empire- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Even in fable 2 there is magic where enchanted golden swords appears attacking the opponent instantly. 👀 I would be in cave if I didn't know Ezra!!
Well his weapons and armor will be more elemental themed and require more martial skill than magical skill to use, but he will have made them all himself with a little help from mages of the respective elements.

It's also good idea for character magic can be helpful but sometimes to characters need learn to defend themselves. Weapons are just as important as as medicine.

It's why character I'm creating she makes medicine and study medical knowledge so not only she is caring for orphans but also their well beings used her magic of water and earth to protect sanctuary and protect along garden used to discover more medicine potions.

It's why character I'm creating she makes medicine and study medical knowledge so not only she is caring for orphans but also their well beings used her magic of water and earth to protect sanctuary and protect along garden used to discover more medicine potions.
That sounds pretty awesome. Altruism is an important trait for a team that wants to save the world.

That sounds pretty awesome. Altruism is an important trait for a team that wants to save the world.
Right? Without that knowledge in world it is most devastation to happen. Alchemy always misunderstood by recourses as some make for poison then there is people devoted to be healers who want save people from diseases and plagues.

Is it okay if I make the lich's "actual" age over 300(because becoming a lich takes typically a few centuries), but their current incarnation is less than 200 years old?

Is it okay if I make the lich's "actual" age over 300(because becoming a lich takes typically a few centuries), but their current incarnation is less than 200 years old?
I would prefer not. But as a middle-ground we can lower the time required to make a lich. its not like many are in a rush to become one in the setting given the taboo nature.

I would prefer not. But as a middle-ground we can lower the time required to make a lich. its not like many are in a rush to become one in the setting given the taboo nature.
Great!

I made the sanctuary interesting that have mysterious history, it used to be use as safe haven for magic people. I have no doubt there was era when they had stay hidden.

I made the sanctuary interesting that have mysterious history, it used to be use as safe haven for magic people. I have no doubt there was era when they had stay hidden.
Not exactly. Magic has been part of this world since its inception to the point where it is infused with the DNA of most things that dwell here. In fact the inverse is true there was a time when non magical beings were being eradicated by a magical bioweapon.

That said there would be ample reason for magic users to hide out. Such as avoiding emperor Dagons paranoia, seeking privacy to keep their studies hidden to prevent their magic techniques from being copied etc.

DracoNightshade DracoNightshade From what i see lupa is an interesting concept. Let me know when you have a backstory set up and you will more likely than not be accepted. Looking good so far.

Vox Angelis Vox Angelis i dont remember if we talked about it or not but Mary ann is In like flynn. I wonder if her contempt for spiders will translate to centipedes could be a nice point of contention.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Zenab is also accepted. Im curious to see how her stealthy approach will work with the team we have in place. Very nicely done. I think she will actually pair very well With Junwu when we need less Boom and more sneaky activity.

Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy Is Lazuli still a WIP? Looks complete to me. A very nice contrast to the rest of the party with the jubilant demeanor. I think they would be a capable of using the Gauntlets and Whip that Eric has, could combo well with what he already has at his disposal.

PrincessBrianaMystic PrincessBrianaMystic Now i like the concept with Rosalyn but i have a few requests. First there are ample grammatical errors that make it a little hard to read, thats fine but if you can try and address those. More importantly can you give a location for Greyjoy tower? As in what settlement is it closest too, just for the sake of knowing the region she would be from. This will help me understand the areas she would be familiar with. Other than that looking good.

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter We discussed alot about Cala already so you know your accepted. Thanks for working with me. Im excited to see his interaction with the party.

ClownCentipede ClownCentipede Likewise you and i discussed junwu a-lot so you know your in. Make sure to add big bois name in there because its like your familiar so it will be important.

All the acceptance speeches aside i think our cast is going very well. We will soon be able to start. I think ill give another day or so to finish up the remaining CS and get a starting post up.

Wednesday is looking like a good day to start and ill be brainstorming a post until then. Thank you all for your interest and I’m excited to work with you all to build a beautiful adventure!!!

Sorry I am actually disabled and autistic extremely delayed I get scatter writing sometimes. I hate it so much, I try not let that dwell on me knowing others would say harsh things like if English my first language or worse being called stupid.

It's why still wip haven't decided wear Greyjoy is yet 🤔 definitely not in a city.
Fair enough, there is some good real estate between Sok and Twin rivers? It would also make canonical sense because the proximity to The Mages university. I mean who but a talented mage could even make such a place.

Sorry I am actually disabled and autistic extremely delayed I get scatter writing sometimes. I hate it so much, I try not let that dwell on me knowing others would say harsh things like if English my first language or worse being called stupid.
No problem I understand that, i myself am dyslexic and things get flipped around from time to time. I have to double and triple check my own works and still wind up with errors. I can make out what you mean in your posts so no worries. Sorry if i made ya feel bad, not my intention in the slightest.

Oh she's definitely freak the hell out when she will see the 5 meters tall centipede 😄
Now THAT is an interaction i am very much looking forward too. Dont worry though I have it on good authority that Linbao enjoys head pats. He ams goodest boi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back