• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Iron Empire- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i mentioend it way down but who can see/ hear her is up to her so yeah everyone in a team or will be able to see and hear her
Awesome. Ill likely be kicking us off later on today. Working on coming up with an intro scene. having her start in the emperor’s “hands” is a good starting point.

Awesome. Ill likely be kicking us off later on today. Working on coming up with an intro scene. having her start in the emperor’s “hands” is a good starting point.
sounds good though fun fact she never appeared before the emperor, she has been asleep for a few years now

I only add last thing of my character where she secretly publish books 🤣 I can see her on spare at night writing novel books. Stay as anonymous so nobody knows Rosalyn written them. As she loves literature and stuff that's her type of thing.

Karcen Karcen Sunsmiter Sunsmiter ClownCentipede ClownCentipede
You three will have a different circumstance in the starting point.

Ok, brighid will be introduced as a gift to eric in the intro post. Needless to say you will not he getting the magic words like most others.

Cala’s Phylactery will be given to Eric alongside Brighid This will be in part due to what we discussed in private and also as a means of getting cala involved in the journey.

Junwu will also not he receiving the magic words from the emperor, this is because Eric will be personally going to see him in the early phase to request his aide in the journey.

Changed Zeneb's affinity to lightning/wind and gave her boomerang, now she can be a batman during the 1 year after Dagon fall

Honestly. Ant wait to see others reactions to the spirit of the " holy" sword being a rather depressing kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back