• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Time Travelers' Medieval Fate (open)

Anil shrugged, pulling a bulging bag out of his pack. The contents clicked as he pulled out a gold coin. "Think this would work?"

I wonder if they have music here? I thought. I looked around a bit and decided to follow my instincts. I started running to the west. After about 40mins of running, I found myself in a trading market. I saw a stall selling these wierd music instruments. "What are those?" I decided to ask. The seller told me "They´re zithers. Want to buy one?" "Nah... Any people singing nearby?" I asked. "Oh yeah! There´s a festival nearby. Just walk 15 minutes to the north." he explained. "Thanks!" I said running again. I was soon at the festival. There were people singing and dancing and I automatically joined them.

He nodded slightly, putting the coin back in the bag and tying it shut before placing it back in his rucksack. "Well I'm going to find a market, maybe some food. Woud you two like to join me once your wolf returns?"

People gave me a lot of wierd looks. It was probably because of my cat hat and my outfit. Even my guitar was probably unfamiliar to everyone, but they were not bothered by it that much. Most of then stood still and stopped singing. They were listening to my voice. I noticed that and it made me even livelier. When I stopped singing I got a big applause. One of the people even offered me a job as a singer in his tavern, but I refused. I grabbed my guitar and went to find an inn. I suddenly remembered that I had no money, but I was sure that the owner would let me stay free of charge. I walked inside an inn that seemed quite popular. "Oh! You´re that guy who was singing!" told me the person at the counter. I nodded. "Do you want to stay at this inn?" asked the person. "No money..." I told her. "Ah! You see, we´re partners with the tavern owner nearby. If you sing there the whole evening, we´ll let you stay free of charge!" explained the person. I nodded once again. She told me to go there at 6pm, but until then I can do what I want. I walked out of the inn and continued exploring the marketplace. Many people greeted me with a smile on their faces. Seems like I´m a celebrity both in the past and the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the wolf returned, Anil was sitting next to a tree, meditating, something he had taken to doing in his early years.

"Huh, oh yeah sorry just thinking about some stuff." I say shaking my head and taking the rabbit.

Haru Evergreen

Haru woke up, though she barely had any light to shield her eyes from. She looked outside, realizing she fell asleep and woke up at dinner time. With a shrug, wore normal clothes, leaving her armor and sword behind as she left to buy herself some food in the Tavern.

The tavern was as bustling as always but today, it seemed like everyone was in a hype. She listened to the cacophony of voices. It seemed there was some event today in the tavern. Lucky for her, she would be able to watch it today. Her interest was already piqued and she chose to sat at a corner as she ordered her food.

I looked at a big clock in the center of the town. It was almost 6. I rushed back to the tavern. On my way people were very nice and kind to me. One of the sellers even gave me a free apple. I made it to the tavern, grabbed my guitar and just began singing some of my more popular songs.

Haru Evergreen

Halfway through my meal, the Tavern turned quiet... well, at least quieter than the noise they were making a while ago. Whispers were now heard throughout the place and out of curiosity, I looked around, assuming whoever was performing had arrived. Everyone's head were turned in one direction, specifically towards the sole young man walking towards the front. Something caught my eye, however. I had to stand up and stand on my tip toes just to see over the heads of the brute men blocking my view.

"That's...!" I started out loud but I quickly shut my mouth. I couldn't help it, however. He was holding an instrument that shouldn't have been made at this century. That only meant one thing. He was a time traveler like me.

I sat back down and continued eating my food as I listened to his wonderful voice. I had to say, he was a good singer. Somehow, it almost sounded familiar, but I couldn't say for sure anymore.

Anil cracked his eye open at the smell of cooking meat. He breathed deeply and sighed happily. "That smells wonderful."

I saw a woman with blonde hair sitting in the corner of the tavern. I took immediate interest in her. It´s not like she stood out in any way, but there was something different about her.

She reminded me of a song about blondes by Bridgit Mendler. I switched it up a little bit and sang it. "Oh, my eyes. You thought I was a very nice guy. You thought I was just your type, but you forgot my name.. Because you´re a bonde.."

Haru Evergreen

He switched his song, now singing a song who's genre is uncommon in this time. She's no longer surprised anymore, since she already confirmed his identity. Just like the kid and the young man earlier, he wasn't part of her team that had been stuck here. They must have manage to get here in a different way.

Haru looked back up at him only to notice he was looking at her too. It made her quite surprised. Did he think the same of her? Or did he take notice because she wasn't one of the crowd fawning over him? She looked back down to her food and ate her last bite.

I noticed the girl finishing her food, but that didn´t make me lose interest. I stopped singing and the mood around me instantly changed. I went from being happy-go-lucky to kind of emotionless. That´s what music does to me.

I sat next to the woman.
"Name?" I asked. It wasn´t often I was the one asking questions.

Haru Evergreen

He stopped singing, much to my dismay since I did like his voice and it seemed the crowd thought the same. It didn't take long for him to make his way to through the crowd and come to sit beside me. So he did notice me. I looked through the crowd, seeing annoyed looks from them directed towards me, and most were from girls. I smiled at them, finding it interesting to tease them and irritate them further.

I turned my attention back towards the singer who had sat beside me.
"Haru Evergreen, loyal squire or Sir Hadrian." I said with a smile. "And you? That was quite a song you sang there."

Sorry, trying to adjust to First person

" Soraru.." I said. Feeling hungry from all that singing, I grabbed the apple I got given from a lady at the market from my bag. I took a big bite out of it. Little did I know, it was poisoned. The woman had probably figured out I was a time traveler. I blacked out.

Haru Evergreen

"Soraru? It sounds quite familiar." I said as I racked my head for memories that might bring about his name. Before I could even remember anything, he suddenly collapsed, seemingly unconscious. I panicked, surprised by what had suddenly happened. "H-Hey?! Are you alright?" I asked, even though I knew he wasn't going to answer. I notice the apple in his hand and smelling it, I noticed something was off. His eye-catching appearance probably got him unwanted attention.

I left money on the table and quickly dragged him out of the Tavern. It wouldn't be too hard to drag him in public. It just looked like the usual drunk person. My mind debated on whether I should bring him to a doctor or the tavern but both seemed like options I couldn't risk trying. I sighed and walked in the direction of my home. There are some herbs there that might help him.

When I finally arrived, I lay him down on the bed and started mixing up a remedy I learnt in my time here.

I wake up and run my hand through my hair. I notice I don´t have my hat on. I look around and I notice the surroundings were unfamiliar. The blonde woman was mixing up something. I stand up feeling a little off. I can´t see my guitar anywhere. I think for a bit and decide to search the tavern. I take a few steps and collapse on the ground. The poison was still affecting my body, but that didn´t stop me from trying. I turn on by back and sigh. "Where am I?" I ask lying on the ground.

Haru Evergreen

I heard shuffling in the house and I turned to see that Soraru had awaken. Much to my dismay, her was trying to move. I finished up the medicine and quickly ran to his side, aiding him by shifting his head in a more comfortable position.

"You know, you're not supposed to move yet. It'll only make things worse." I said as I give him the cup of medicine. I'm not sure if he'll trust me but if he refuses to drink it, then I'll have to use force. Either way he will be drinking this bitter liquid. "Drink it. It'll suppress the poison." I said, hoping he'd just trust me.

Jayden Woke Up In A Strange Looking Place. She Got Up And Looked Around, And All She Saw Was Trees. I Must Have Went To Far Back In Time She Thought. She Nearly Jumped At The Sight Of Ashley Walking Around And Barking At A Town. "Shh Girl Its Okay I'll Get Us Back To The Future." She Looked Down At Her Butterfly Bracelet/Time Travel Thingy And Saw That It Had Been Smashed A Little And That IT Wouldn't Work. She Kind Of Panicked But She Had Worse Problems Ashley Had Ran Of Into The Forest "Ashley Come Back" She Said Running Into The Forest.

Josh perked up and I looked down at him with worry. "What is it boy?" I heard someone crashing through the forest nearby and practically jumped at the sound. I nudged Felix. "Who do you think it could be..?.." @FeIix

"I dont know," I say reaching to my feet to grab my hidden knife, to find it not there and I remember its back with the stranger. "But I doubt its something good." I say as optimistic as ever

I get a little closer to Josh, hearing a low growl stuck in his throat. I frown and hope that whoever was being so loud wasn't too close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back