• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Starcatcher (Closed)

Do you like adventure?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain Azulium

ⓐⓥⓘⓐⓣⓞⓡ
Please read the rules and overview. If you are interested please look at the available spots and fill out a sign up sheet. Thank you.

It was a clear Friday night, Anthem had just walked out of TC Roberson high school after finishing a project for the robotics club that was due Monday, then he realized that Monday was the last monday until summer. Man, we only have a week left of school? What am I going to do for two months. He thought to himself before entering his room and pulling out his phone. "well...got nothin' better to do..." he said going into his contacts and starting a group chat "Um...lets see, Rhythm, Akihito, and Aria" he said typing the names into his phone 'Hey guys!' He stared at the phone waiting for them to respawn

'Yooooo!' Rhythm replied. 'Only a week left 'til summer! I can't wait to get out of school!' She even said it to herself as she was typing 'We should really hang out more during the summer. We'll finally have time to.'

'Hey! What about the tree house?' He said remembering the large tree house the four of then had built in the middle of the forrest.

'Alrighty then, its setteled. I'll be at your house tomorrow morning' anthem smiled before beginning to type again. 'Hey,where's everyone else?'

Akihito felt the pocket buzzing as he sighed opening his phone's lock, putting his other hand in his pocket as he started to type with one hand, looking at the messages that they posted.

Anthem,Rhythm,Aria
them
Hey guys!
them
Yooooo!
them
Only a week left 'til summer! I can't wait to get out of school!
them
We should really hang out more during the summer. We'll finally have time to.
them
Oh yeah, that would be cool...(B')
them
And this why emoticons shouldn't have been made...because now Anthem has the power to use them...' ]
them
'LOL well hey, if no ones gonna use them then why have them?
them
Heh, but seriously we've got to do something together, just the four of us hanging out
them
Hey! What about the tree house?
them
Hey, yeah! God... Can't remember the last time I've been in there.
them
Alrighty then, its setteled. I'll be at your house tomorrow morning
them
Hey,where's everyone else?'
me
I'm Alive, Well at least I think I am, so we are going to the tree house then?

Aria pulled out her phone. "Oh, crap" she thought, "I missed the whole conversation." She began to type, "Hey everybody. I'm here. Sorry for the late reply. I was picking up my little sister."

Anthem smiled 'its ok, ill catch you up' he typed joyfully

'We are all meeting up at the tree house tomorrow morning, and now that I think about it I forgot about Adam and Leila' he typed scrambling to add them to the group text.

"Haha good job Annie. I'll totally be there." Aria typed quickly, with a smile. She thought about her many blunders, but still thought it was funny when people mess up.

"Heh, cool. See ya guys tomorrow!" Rhythm put her phone back in her pocket and walked home. There she was greeted by her two little brothers. They were twelve and seven at the time.

Her dad must have been on buisness again. The boys were fighting again over who knows what this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akihito wished that he could have that painful embarrassment, which is exactly what he typed in, some of his masochistic personality showing.

Anthem,Rhythm,Aria,Leila, Adam
them
Hey guys!
them
Yooooo!
them
them
them
them
And this why emoticons shouldn't have been made...because now Anthem has the power to use them...' ]
them
them
Heh, but seriously we've got to do something together, just the four of us hanging out
them
them
them
them
me
them
Hey everybody. I'm here. Sorry for the late reply. I was picking up my little sister
them
its ok, ill catch you up
them
We are all meeting up at the tree house tomorrow morning, and now that I think about it I forgot about Adam and Leila
them
Haha good job Annie. I'll totally be there
them
Heh, cool. See ya guys tomorrow
me
I wish I could have your embarrassment Anthem, and see you guys there!

Aria looked at her phone once more. She typed "Aw Akihito, you're too nice to him. ;P." before she sat her phone down on her bed, before burying her face in her pillow. She thought the events from this morning, "I just want to leave..." she whispered to herself.

Well thank you! typed Adam with angry look on his face. You forgot about me again, nice!

(ppl when will we start with a tree house meeting? )

"Ikr! >XP what a meanie! How ya doin, Adam?" Aria tapped onto her outdated phone. (I'm not sure; that's for Captain to decide)

"Well, I am great, yesterday I updated my old phone now its working like the best piece of technology :D " typed Adam with his biggest smile on his face

"You know how I am a suit guy, so now I am making a SUPER SUIT. Its a suit that can't get easly destroyed and I am making it of some special material" typed Adam as fast as possible, because he was very hyped about his project.

"Oh sorry, and how are you I didn't see you in some time" asked Adam

"asdjfkl; that's so cool, Adam. I wish I could get a new phone *tear* and the suit thing sounds super cool. You should be me one. xD " she frowned, not wanting to answer his last text.

"I'm pretty good. Got in a fight with my foster mom again."

Before he could reply, she sent out a last text to try to not be negative "She can be a real bitch sometimes... hehe"

"I am sorry to hear that :( , well, I don't have problems like you :) . I don't let my parents near my lab ^^" typed Adam sad because of Aria, but happy because of him

"And that thing with your phone, just it tomorow in the tree house and I will try to make a beast out of it :D " typed Adam hyped about a new project

"Well I don't feel like going to sleep so I will make you all endurable clothings ;) " typed Adam

Akihito being the obvious masochist he was absolutely ecstatic about them hurting him with being left out,

Anthem,Rhythm,Aria,Leila, Adam
them
Hey guys!
them
Yooooo!
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
them
me
them
Hey everybody. I'm here. Sorry for the late reply. I was picking up my little sister
them
its ok, ill catch you up
them
We are all meeting up at the tree house tomorrow morning, and now that I think about it I forgot about Adam and Leila
them
Haha good job Annie. I'll totally be there
them
Heh, cool. See ya guys tomorrow
me
I wish I could have your embarrassment Anthem, and see you guys there!
them
Aw Akihito, you're too nice to him. ;P
them
Well thank you!
them
You forgot about me again, nice!
them
Ikr! >XP what a meanie! How ya doin, Adam?
them
Well, I am great, yesterday I updated my old phone now its working like the best piece of technology :D
them
You know how I am a suit guy, so now I am making a SUPER SUIT. Its a suit that can't get easly destroyed and I am making it of some special material
them
Oh sorry, and how are you I didn't see you in some time
them
asdjfkl; that's so cool, Adam. I wish I could get a new phone *tear* and the suit thing sounds super cool. You should be me one. xD
them
I'm pretty good. Got in a fight with my foster mom again
them
She can be a real bitch sometimes... hehe
them
I am sorry to hear that :( , well, I don't have problems like you :) . I don't let my parents near my lab ^^
them
And that thing with your phone, just it tomorow in the tree house and I will try to make a beast out of it :D
them
Well I don't feel like going to sleep so I will make you all endurable clothings ;)
me
I am just being honest you know, and are you guys trying to leave me out of this conversation.If so thank you! <3

(BTW This is how my Posts look like

Code:
[textmessage=Anthem,Rhythm,Aria,Leila, Adam]
[message=them]Hey guys![/message]
[message=them]Yooooo![/message]
[message=them]Only a week left 'til summer! I can't wait to get out of school![/message]
[message=them]We should really hang out more during the summer. We'll finally have time to.[/message]
[message=them]Oh yeah, that would be cool...(B')[/message]
[message=them]And this why emoticons shouldn't have been made...because now Anthem has the power to use them...' ][/message]
[message=them]'LOL well hey, if no ones gonna use them then why have them?[/message]
[message=them]Heh, but seriously we've got to do something together, just the four of us hanging out[/message]
[message=them]Hey! What about the tree house?[/message]
[message=them]Hey, yeah! God... Can't remember the last time I've been in there.[/message]
[message=them]Alrighty then, its setteled. I'll be at your house tomorrow morning[/message]
[message=them]Hey,where's everyone else?'[/message]
[message=me]I'm Alive, Well at least I think I am, so we are going to the tree house then?[/message]
[message=them]Hey everybody. I'm here. Sorry for the late reply. I was picking up my little sister[/message]
[message=them]its ok, ill catch you up[/message]
[message=them]We are all meeting up at the tree house tomorrow morning, and now that I think about it I forgot about Adam and Leila[/message]
[message=them]Haha good job Annie. I'll totally be there[/message]
[message=them]Heh, cool. See ya guys tomorrow[/message]
[message=me]I wish I could have your embarrassment Anthem, and see you guys there![/message]
[message=them]Aw Akihito, you're too nice to him. ;P[/message]
[message=them]Well thank you![/message]
[message=them]You forgot about me again, nice![/message]
[message=them]Ikr! >XP what a meanie! How ya doin, Adam?[/message]
[message=them]Well, I am great, yesterday I updated my old phone now its working like the best piece of technology [/message]
[message=them]You know how I am a suit guy, so now I am making a SUPER SUIT. Its a suit that can't get easly destroyed and I am making it of some special material[/message]
[message=them]Oh sorry, and how are you I didn't see you in some time[/message]
[message=them]asdjfkl; that's so cool, Adam. I wish I could get a new phone *tear* and the suit thing sounds super cool. You should be me one. [/message]
[message=them]I'm pretty good. Got in a fight with my foster mom again[/message]
[message=them]She can be a real bitch sometimes... hehe[/message]
[message=them]I am sorry to hear that  , well, I don't have problems like you  . I don't let my parents near my lab ^^[/message]
[message=them]And that thing with your phone, just it tomorow in the tree house and I will try to make a beast out of it [/message]
[message=them]Well I don't feel like going to sleep so I will make you all endurable clothings [/message]
[message=me]I am just being honest you know, and are you guys trying to leave me out of this conversation.If so thank you! <3[/message]
[/textmessage]

)

'Hey, I'm all tired of all that robotics club stuff I had to earlier today...I'm goin' to bed. See you guys tomorrow!' he yawned, shut off his phone and went to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back