• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For Elemental Beings

Winter relaxed in his arms, feeling the most comfort she had felt in years. Her eyes opening and closing slowly, growing slower with each blink.

Zane slowly leaned in and kissed her cheek as he rested his head on hers. He held her and their warmth was mutual as he hugged her close to his heart.

Winter smiles softly, as her mind drifts into a state of unconsciousness.

Zane looks down at her gentle body as he caresses her hair while she sleeps and slowly after several minutes drifts into sleep.

Carter, as bored as he is, keeps on playing with little water sphere. "Ugh, I can't do anything." He murmurs, while twisting his finger the ball of sphere turns into a miniature tornado. "Guess I should go out." He vaporizes the ball of water and gets up from his bed. Opening the door, he comes out of his dorm and walks in the halls of the school, his footsteps echoing on the floor. "Wonder what I should do." He keeps going on and on at the halls of the school.

Zane jerked forward and awake as drops of rain hit his face, it was raining and it had darkened outside. "Winter it's beginning to rain and it is getting dark, should we go or what," Zane asked as he poked Winters forehead to bring her to consciousness.

@Scheani

"But I'm sleeping.." Winter murmured, pulling herself closer to his chest, hiding her face in his hoodie.

"Alright," calming his voice Zane put his hands in his hoodie's pockets and wrapped them around Winter. "Warm...." he whispered as he yawned.

Winter looked up at him, a drop of rain falling on her nose. "....." She smiled pulling herself away, standing and reaching her hand down to him. "Lets go inside. We can sleep there, its a little too wet out here anyways." she smiled childishly at him.

"Is anything wrong?!" Ed asked, slightly worried.

-

Avanelle stood in place "There's nothing to know about me, for I don't remember anything before Ed brought me here" she said with a sigh.

@Candee

Zane pulled himself up using her and yawns and stretches,"Alright," he says with a smile. "It's going to be much warmer inside right," after finishing he turned his head as if spotting prey as his sight is altered by the hatred of what is darkness. He stares amidst into nothing but turns back to Winter after several seconds.

Pausing to rest her hand on his arm, her eyes filled with concern, "It will be much warmer.. Are you okay?" She asked having seen the flash of hatered and begun to worry.

"I'm fine my dear," he said sincerely as he took her hand and kissed it. "It was nothing, shall we go then," he asked with his smile as he played with Winter's hair.

Smiling up at him she nods, grasping his hand she pulled him towards the doors.

Zane obediently allowed himself to be lead as he examined the area around him. Watching all that he could so he could identify the darkness corrupting his beautiful light.

"N-no nothing!" I squeaked. "Let's go." I said grabbing his hand.

Tony looked at her. "Okay."

"If you say so...." Edmund said and started walking.

-

Avanelle slightly sighed. "Sometimes I think it's better if I don't remember"

Opening the doors, Winter lead him up the stairs back to her room, where she unlocked the door. "Wait here. I'm going to change for bed." She told him, walking off to the bathroom.

"Okay," Zane said as he unzipped his hoodie. He looked around at the walls and said,"Weird colors...."

Walking back in Winter sports a long sleeve oversized shirt, and baggy sweats. "What colors are weird?" She asked letting her hair down from hits bun, it flowing down her back to her hips in soft waves. She looked at the walls not quite understanding his words.

"These colors are a weird abnormal mix, I've never seen it before," Zane said as he looked back over at Winter and admired her with a,"Wow..."

Winter smiled, "Abnormal is more enjoyable.." She blushed slightly at his remark, "Ah- Here," She holds out another pair of sweats, "These are also my brothers, I can get you a shirt if you like." She smiled up at him. "I didn't know if you had a room yet or not.. So I though I'd let you room with me.- Only if you want to." She added her ears turning pink, hidden by her raven hair.

"This should be an easy answer," Zane moved close dropping his hoodie and moving the shirt that Winter was holding up from his path as he put an arm around her waist and pulled her up into a kiss.

Winter froze for a moment, then relaxed, allowing herself to kiss him back. Wrapping her arms around his neck one again she leaned into his kiss, a smile forming on her lips through the kiss.

Zane slowly pulled away biting his lip and asked,"I think you understand my answer?" Zane stared at her eyes and said,"Did you know the only way to compare eyes to anything is to compare them to a galaxy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back