• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For Elemental Beings

"It felt like getting," he panted for a second,"shocked by lightning times like owe fiiivee." Zane lets his head fall back as the pain faded.

Winter stood, leaning over him, hands hovering over him; Almost like she was afraid to touch him, "Did I do it? I-I'm sorry if I did!"

"No, you didn't it has happened before just hold me...... please," At the end of his statement Zane leaned his head against her chest, his body was shaking as if freezing but out of fear and pain.

Winter wraps her arms around him, sitting on the bed she pulls him closer, running her hands through his hair.

Zane loosely holds himself against her as he hums in course with Winter's heart beat, Zane stops humming then looks at her and says,"I love you Winter."

Winter looks down at him, slightly shocked at his remark. "Zane." She smiles "I love you too." She smiles continuously stroking his hair.

Zane stopped and stared in her eyes as he closed in and kissed her pushing her on the bed, on her back Zane gripped and interlocked her hands with his.

Winter's eyes widen as she was pushed back onto the bed, her fingers tightening around his as she kissed him back. Passion flowing from her like an energy link

Zane pulled away as he nibbled at Winter's collar bone, he was engulfed with passion as he snugged himself against her.

Winter locked her arms around Zane's neck. "Zane.." she murmured

Zane paused to ask,"Yes my dear," he continued as he pulled a pillow over for them to relax their heads on.

"I just wanted to say your name.." She grinned up at him.

"I understand dear," Zane said as he laid himself beside her and looked up at the ceiling, thinking.

Winter smiled to herself, tracing random patterns on his chest as she pressed herself closer to him.

Zane looked at Winter and said,"I'me quite hungry, we should go eat." Zane smiled as he put an arm out for winter to use as a pillow.

"Then stop making me so comfy.. " Winter giggled sitting up.

Zane sat up then yawned and stretched,"Not my fault your beautiful." Zane said as he stood out of bed every bit of him showing he was just asleep.

Winter giggled, standing from the bed. Pulling her hair into a messy bun, proceeding to pull on a long feminine trench coat. "Lets go" she chuckled.

"Ok," Zane said as he slipped on his hoodie and sunglasses. "I'll tell you the first great meal I had was a glass container of mushrooms, weird right," Zane asked with a laugh.

Winter giggled again, "Well... we have very nice.. food here"

"Of course my dear," Zane smiled as he walked to her kissing her nose as he took one of her hands, interlocking them.

Sticking her tongue out at Zane, she turned walking out of the dllr.

Zane walked out right behind her and said with a smirk,"If you stick out your tongue like that again, I'm taking it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back