• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

my intro's a monster and rpn didnt give me notifications on the three new ic posts. kdfjgnsdjgksdfgl should be out there in 10 mins tho.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Yeah, he just thought that a party with educated people would be the best place to start his search for them; you know to listen on rumors and the such. He has no idea where they are.

I missed an opportunity for Geneva to overhear Dent's comment. I tunneled so hard at the heirs. So... hard... to... resist.

Oh well, Geneva, depending on how the conversation goes, may troll the three of them.

Can you elaborate?
Hmm sure.
The first idea is a Necromancer (Bleg to you if you freak out and tell me a million reasons why it won't work) I'm thinking she would be part of the party disguised as a healer with some hidden agenda. Probably armed with decent illusionary magic, and the ability to manipulate negative energies. For race I'm thinking of an undead or corrupted humanoid of some sort, she would appear normal due to magic though.

An 'Inquisitor'. They would be armed with good armor, and a cursed blade of some sort or another. They power would lay in knowledge of dark magic, and binding magic. Their drive would probably be revenge against who ever bound their sword to them. I'm not sure exactly why they would be a member of the party. (Loyalty to one of the heirs most likely)

A Drider Soul Weaver. Soul Weaver's are magicians that manipulate the magic fabric of the world you could say. They can create magical equipment, bind item and people or items and places, and are able to work with curses and enchantments on a very fine scale. I'm thinking that the power they wield would be very tempting to misuse or use in a destructive form that would eventually corrupt them. Im thinking they would be an exhile of Drider society, most of which were corrupted by that power.

Or maybe a tinkerer of some sort using and making clockwork devices. Not sure how well it would fit in the setting.

Then I have a few more basic ideas that are meh.
ladies_of_the_web_1__black_widow_by_embodimentofwrath-d91pip9.jpg
(A drider for reference.)

Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long I would like for you to post your CS. Any of your ides asides from thr Necromamcer could work. Thoigh, if you want to have darker magic and a more sadistic character, if you do it correctly I may accept it.

Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long I would like for you to post your CS. Any of your ides asides from thr Necromamcer could work. Thoigh, if you want to have darker magic and a more sadistic character, if you do it correctly I may accept it.
Just our of curiosity, why would the Necromancer not work? Also can we discuss this over discord if you have the time of course.

Just our of curiosity, why would the Necromancer not work? Also can we discuss this over discord if you have the time of course.
Sorry, I'm a little busy today. Anyway, a full fledged necromancer won't really fit until later inning the rp. Necromancers live in extreme secrecy because the Imperium are ruthless when it comes to hunting them down.

Sorry, I'm a little busy today. Anyway, a full fledged necromancer won't really fit until later inning the rp. Necromancers live in extreme secrecy because the Imperium are ruthless when it comes to hunting them down.

Well, I did say that she was disguised. And an illusion caster. I need to go over the lore some more. Have you ever played Knight of the Old Republic II? I'm thinking of more of a Kreia type character.

Well, I did say that she was disguised. And an illusion caster. I need to go over the lore some more. Have you ever played Knight of the Old Republic II? I'm thinking of more of a Kreia type character.
No, I haven't and there isn't a lot of lore because I haven't gotten to write it out yet

No, I haven't and there isn't a lot of lore because I haven't gotten to write it out yet
Ah, shame. Great RPG, and I mean the lore that is there.

Anyways, I'm thinking of a shadowy more manipulative type character in that role.

Or on the flip side maybe a Healer who mistook Necromancy for something else when she began to use it and is slowly slipping into corruption?

Ah, shame. Great RPG, and I mean the lore that is there.

Anyways, I'm thinking of a shadowy more manipulative type character in that role.

Or on the flip side maybe a Healer who mistook Necromancy for something else when she began to use it and is slowly slipping into corruption?
Slowly slipping could work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back