• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

I'll advise you guys to start thinking of some formal clothing for your characters. I should be starting within the next few hours, or hopefully earlyish tomorrow

I'll advise you guys to start thinking of some formal clothing for your characters. I should be starting within the next few hours, or hopefully earlyish tomorrow
Are they going dancing? :v I don't know which colors are good: red-black, green-red, green-black, black-green. Most likely going for the red-black, but it doesn't really make a light-hearted color scheme.

Are they going dancing? :v I don't know which colors are good: red-black, green-red, green-black, black-green. Most likely going for the red-black, but it doesn't really make a light-hearted color scheme.

oh my I see where this dance might be going.

in other news, arm's not 100% better but if I need to I'll type with it.

So essentially we've got all the best hits in the 3 heirs.

Gerard- Knight with survival and craft skills

Aerovin- Mage with healing abilities and a skilled linguist

Aurelia - Spellsword with speech, and stealth, as well as cooking.

General notes: nobody's going hungry easily and the group is well rounded :D

FireMaiden FireMaiden Abendrot Abendrot

So essentially we've got all the best hits in the 3 heirs.

Gerard- Knight with survival and craft skills

Aerovin- Mage with healing abilities and a skilled linguist

Aurelia - Spellsword with speech, and stealth, as well as cooking.

General notes: nobody's going hungry easily and the group is well rounded :D

FireMaiden FireMaiden Abendrot Abendrot
I don't know, supporting cast is kind of a rogues gallery. I'd be worried about the questionable company the heirs are keeping.

I don't know, supporting cast is kind of a rogues gallery. I'd be worried about the questionable company the heirs are keeping.
A bandit monk, a copyrighted ghostie boy, a man shaped dragon that can become a dragon shaped dragon, a 6'6" dwarf, aaand a half fairy rebel. I can see what you mean.

A bandit monk, a copyrighted ghostie boy, a man shaped dragon that can become a dragon shaped dragon, a 6'6" dwarf, aaand a half fairy rebel. I can see what you mean.
Yeah, serial killer, walking lawsuit, definitely is going to step on a party member, genetic disaster, ow the edge, and ow the edge 2:elf boogaloo

And, while the rest of the cast is in their fancy schmancy gala clothing meant for dancing, Geneva's just strolling around in servant clothes giving people drinks, pickpocketing the other nobles (switching their belongings with each other if they're the more evil sort to complicate some court matters), and maybe giving someone a food poisoning that is arguably deadly.

And, while the rest of the cast is in their fancy schmancy gala clothing meant for dancing, Geneva's just strolling around in servant clothes giving people drinks, pickpocketing the other nobles (switching their belongings with each other if they're the more evil sort to complicate some court matters), and maybe giving someone a food poisoning that is arguably deadly.
Honestly, I'm not sure what Carrow would be doing at a gala ball thing, what with being a highly wanted man, with a very big bounty on his head.

FireMaiden FireMaiden will you implement a posting cycle (eg. everyone can only post again when everyone had the chance to post an update) or is it a free-for-all kinda thing where everyone posts if they're online?

Slowly, but surely, I am getting my character done. It's midnight where I am, so I'm gonna hit the hay. I finished my personality, so all I need to do is finish the background, theme song, and make up a town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back