• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

Note: My update speed isn't always constant because of University stuff. I mean, I should be able to churn out maybe 2-4 posts a day depending on what kind of update's needed, but there would be some days where there's none because I'm reviewing something for my PSYCH class midterm or finishing up an essay or a research paper for my writing classes or struggling with conversion factors and graphs.

I should be active, but the future is always uncertain. On another note, looking forward to the opening post. I just noticed the notable NPCs and that's one tasty host. I hope he ain't an Imperium scum. Might get poisoned otherwise, haha.

Note: My update speed isn't always constant because of University stuff. I mean, I should be able to churn out maybe 2-4 posts a day depending on what kind of update's needed, but there would be some days where there's none because I'm reviewing something for my PSYCH class midterm or finishing up an essay or a research paper for my writing classes or struggling with conversion factors and graphs.

I should be active, but the future is always uncertain. On another note, looking forward to the opening post. I just noticed the notable NPCs and that's one tasty host. I hope he ain't an Imperium scum. Might get poisoned otherwise, haha.

I was in your shoes as well, I know how it feels.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

54fee4f81b549924b488e18d97e82705.jpg

ill just finish washing the dishes then ill start with my post. hope u dont mind that im stiicking with Geneva being a servant and all that. FireMaiden FireMaiden will u be against the idea that Geneva managed to get an intel about the heirs being in the party tonight? i'll totally change my stuff if that doesnt fly. meanwhile, dishes!

ill just finish washing the dishes then ill start with my post. hope u dont mind that im stiicking with Geneva being a servant and all that. FireMaiden FireMaiden will u be against the idea that Geneva managed to get an intel about the heirs being in the party tonight? i'll totally change my stuff if that doesnt fly. meanwhile, dishes!
I'd prefer if she was there on a the invitation thing. Also, She wouldn't know they were the heirs, because litteraly nobody does except for the man who wrote the notes.

Nice! Good thing I checked! Now that I thought about it, it would be more interesting for someone to have found her home and slipped a letter under the crack of her door. Gonna be writing that then,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back