• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

So I'm hoping to finish my character after I get home tonight. In the meantime, I've updated my lore entry on glyphs, so check that out.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe I just found one possible and (very) ridiculous way for our characters to meet. Gerard (or maybe one of his friends in the Guild or something) buy the service of the Ungluck guild. Maybe they need someone to make a trap or poison for them? Maybe they don't know how to handle a poisonous plant? Maybe they just hired one for shits and giggles because they can't believe that the Ungluck are a bunch of killers that would offer non-killing services.

It's hilarious and may not work, but I'm just throwing it out there.

I'm so bad with the kingdom thingies. Just to clarify, Kalder Keep is the location / city where Gerard is born, but Gerard is the heir of the kingdom Khora, right? Or is he just the heir of the Kalder Keep?

FireMaiden FireMaiden

I'm so bad with the kingdom thingies. Just to clarify, Kalder Keep is the location / city where Gerard is born, but Gerard is the heir of the kingdom Khora, right? Or is he just the heir of the Kalder Keep?

FireMaiden FireMaiden
He's the heir to both. Kalder Keep is the castle that the original royal finally who founded Khora built as their home. So, yeah, heir to both.

Just got back from work and I'm typing this with my left hand so my posting ability is slow atm. Hopefully my right arm gets better soon, don't know yet what caused the issue but I should be back to normal later today.

Just got back from work and I'm typing this with my left hand so my posting ability is slow atm. Hopefully my right arm gets better soon, don't know yet what caused the issue but I should be back to normal later today.
What happened? Did you pull a nerve or something or did you break it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back