• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

Sorry if I've been a bit silent. Midterms have been keeping my hands full for the past few days. I'll see if I can get a response up tonight.

My character's such a bitch. She's writing her own damn self, the asshole. Maybe it's because she's caught off guard and hates being surrounded by Imperial structures and people.

I have an idea for a villain character from the Imperium, though I'm not sure if I want to go through with it.

Can we know more about this villain?
Here's what I have so far
  • She's a daughter of the Emperor and one of his consorts/concubines, meaning she's not a full princess, but still very high up.
  • She's an Imperial Speculator, which is like a mage with rogue elements. They're like a secret police, often delegated to clandestine operations and serving as the Emperor's eyes and ears. That kind of stuff.
  • Lawful Evil
  • Will probably stay out of the way until the Imperium starts noticing the heirs, at which point they will send her.
  • Working name is Nesirra Ashahan

Here's what I have so far
  • She's a daughter of the Emperor and one of his consorts/concubines, meaning she's not a full princess, but still very high up.
  • She's an Imperial Speculator, which is like a mage with rogue elements. They're like a secret police, often delegated to clandestine operations and serving as the Emperor's eyes and ears. That kind of stuff.
  • Lawful Evil
  • Will probably stay out of the way until the Imperium starts noticing the heirs, at which point they will send her.
  • Working name is Nesirra Ashahan
Pretty neat. Im going to start working on my character sheet soon.

My character's such a bitch. She's writing her own damn self, the asshole. Maybe it's because she's caught off guard and hates being surrounded by Imperial structures and people.

and yet she doesn't know that her sworn lord is in front of her XD. I'll bet she'll change her tune once she realizes

and yet she doesn't know that her sworn lord is in front of her XD. I'll bet she'll change her tune once she realizes
She'll probably cry from relief first, lol. Then she'll do her best to try and give her best impression towards her King, but it could go badly since she's an assassin. And, y'know, assassins are generally bad.

Geneva: *kills another poor Imperium scum* Are you impressed yet, my lord?" *smug smile and blood stains*

Geralt: *silently horrified, hand on sword's hilt, ready to defend* uh...

She'll probably cry from relief first, lol. Then she'll do her best to try and give her best impression towards her King, but it could go badly since she's an assassin. And, y'know, assassins are generally bad.

Geneva: *kills another poor Imperium scum* Are you impressed yet, my lord?" *smug smile and blood stains*

not all assassins are bad don't forget.

Jin: "Can I interest you in the religion of stabbing people for enlightenment?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back