• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

Shhh! You'll see

tenor.gif

literally me since you're being so secretive.

It just kills me it seems everyone I chat to on the forums has at least as many likes as their post count
Lol, don't worry about it so much! It's usually better if you're a GM or an OP of a thread, but you can just meme it out or be nice. I dunno, rip. I'm not that much of a help in regards to that.

So it seems "Richard" has piqued Geneva's interest.

Elle Santiago Elle Santiago
Geneva is suspicious as hell right now. I was supposed to include in my update that Geneva would be saddened if she'd be required to off "Richard" if he turned out to be evil considering his Fairness Rating is pretty much up there when it comes to Khoran nobility ('cause, y'know, he's the Rightful King).

Also, boy, if Geneva wasn't paranoid as hell, she'd be cringing in Gerard's behalf. He's too trusting.

Geneva is suspicious as hell right now. I was supposed to include in my update that Geneva would be saddened if she'd be required to off "Richard" if he turned out to be evil considering his Fairness Rating is pretty much up there when it comes to Khoran nobility ('cause, y'know, he's the Rightful King).

Also, boy, if Geneva wasn't paranoid as hell, she'd be cringing in Gerard's behalf. He's too trusting.

all is "fair" in love and war right? and I'm glad I'm making his weaknesses apparent.

If you want to play a villian, you need to talk to me about it

I've already described a lot of my character's current details in my last post. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to change?

Here's what I have so far
  • She's a daughter of the Emperor and one of his consorts/concubines, meaning she's not a full princess, but still very high up.
  • She's an Imperial Speculator, which is like a mage with rogue elements. They're like a secret police, often delegated to clandestine operations and serving as the Emperor's eyes and ears. That kind of stuff.
  • Lawful Evil
  • Will probably stay out of the way until the Imperium starts noticing the heirs, at which point they might send her.
  • Working name is Nesirra Ashahan

I've already described a lot of my character's current details in my last post. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to change?
No, I'm just not planning on introducing any villains just yet. Besides, if she's from the Imperium, you need to know some details and stuff

Also, this may seem like a random question.

I think I may of asked this already. (I know I've asked it in discord, and have not gotten a reply)

What are the state of fire arms? Do they exist? Are they rare, ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back