• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

Also, this may seem like a random question.

I think I may of asked this already. (I know I've asked it in discord, and have not gotten a reply)

What are the state of fire arms? Do they exist? Are they rare, ect.
They aren't wide spread, but do exist. Flint lock pistols and rifles are reserved for high ranking Imperium officers and other high ranking Imperium military personnel. Though there are some ways for other people to get them.

wait there is a discord?
No, but I'm in another one with her.

Hmmm. The character is coming to life... I think I'm going for more of an armswoman/handmaiden deal. Throw some 'healing' magic in. BOOM.

Now what weapon is appropriate do you think?
8e4ceb5afb00007db6702c4b76f8d4aa--replica-guns-flintlock-pistol.jpg 9858817_1.jpg on2445w__3.jpg

Probably have a short blade or something for when the rounds are out.

Well, stuff I don't want to reveal unless you really want to make your villain character with the details you've already shared.

Hmmm. The character is coming to life... I think I'm going for more of an armswoman/handmaiden deal. Throw some 'healing' magic in. BOOM.

Now what weapon is appropriate do you think?
View attachment 367210 View attachment 367211 View attachment 367212

Probably have a short blade or something for when the rounds are out.
The second ones are what you'd see with the common folk.

Well, stuff I don't want to reveal unless you really want to make your villain character with the details you've already shared.

The second ones are what you'd see with the common folk.
I do like the third as well.

On a side note does. Aurelia have any body guard type peoples?

No, she doesn't. As far she she knows, everyone who knew of her try identity are either dead, or have forgotten. Jasper didn't tell anyone, and she sure as shit hasn't.
Um, sorry if I sound dumb. Jasper?

Also could we perhaps chat about this over discord? I have several questions and I feel that it might be quicker that way.

Alright, I'm honestly having troubles finding images of a character.

You guys wouldn't happen to have an image of a woman with a metal breat plate and simple garments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back