• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

That is, perhaps, the most amazing thing I've ever come across in RPN. I will now proceed to do Webberization whenever I decide to write up an original fiction in the fantasy section.

That is, perhaps, the most amazing thing I've ever come across in RPN. I will now proceed to do Webberization whenever I decide to write up an original fiction in the fantasy section.
Honestly, I feel like Sahndrah is going to be one of the more dangerous members of the party.

Long term fight she'll definitely be at a disadvantage. One on one or only a couple opponents *Shudder*

Honestly, I feel like Sahndrah is going to be one of the more dangerous members of the party.

Long term fight she'll definitely be at a disadvantage. One on one or only a couple opponents *Shudder*
I'm really looking forward to seeing your CS. When do you think you'll be able to finish and post in the CS thread?

I'm really looking forward to seeing your CS. When do you think you'll be able to finish and post in the CS thread?
No clue, I'm still thinking up skills and the like.

That image search I expected to take 30 minutes tops, not five hours. I haven't written much else, I'm currently formatting and filling in other information. Personality and Biography are usually the last things I do.

Any ideas for skills that might be of use to a Armswoman/Handmaiden? Marksmanship, Medical, Cooking, Cleaning, Sewing, Interrogation, Sense Motive, Perception is what I have so far.

No clue, I'm still thinking up skills and the like.

That image search I expected to take 30 minutes tops, not five hours. I haven't written much else, I'm currently formatting and filling in other information. Personality and Biography are usually the last things I do.

Any ideas for skills that might be of use to a Armswoman/Handmaiden? Marksmanship, Medical, Cooking, Cleaning, Sewing, Interrogation, Sense Motive, Perception is what I have so far.
First off, what does a Hand Maiden do? (also, you can post your CS while in WP, if you want to)

As for other skills, hmm, maybe Leading / Commanding depending on her position as an Armswoman. Charisma, could be good, or Intimidation. Maybe both? As for Handmaiden, hmm, Servant Manners? Dancing? Decoration? You can have some History in there. Riding, maybe? I usually consult with Long Live the Queen's Stat Sheet if I can.

Attachments

• Stats.png
    Stats.png
    925.2 KB · Views: 3
First off, what does a Hand Maiden do? (also, you can post your CS while in WP, if you want to)

As for other skills, hmm, maybe Leading / Commanding depending on her position as an Armswoman. Charisma, could be good, or Intimidation. Maybe both? As for Handmaiden, hmm, Servant Manners? Dancing? Decoration? You can have some History in there. Riding, maybe? I usually consult with Long Live the Queen's Stat Sheet if I can.
Well a Handmaiden is a fancy name for a Maid. They usually see to the day to day things nobles can't do without yet don't have the time to do themselves.

Well a Handmaiden is a fancy name for a Maid. They usually see to the day to day things nobles can't do without yet don't have the time to do themselves.
Pretty much I could offer at the top of my head are those that I mentioned above. Have to go to a baby shower party now (free food) so my response time is gonna be slow.

See ya later alligators!

Spells & Magic:

• Animate Flesh: By imbuing dead flesh with negative energy Sahndrah can reanimate it similar to how Necromancers can reanimate corpses. This can seemingly heal limbs and wounds in the blink of an eye, in reality it is only a thin resemblance of life. Eventually wounds or limbs heal with this ability will begin to rot away, and even immediately after being healed feel cold and numb. Like most necromantic arts Reanimate Flesh channels negative energy and can corrupt it’s user. This ability can be used to reattach amputated limbs, Sahndrah learned of this use while defending Aurelia. She took a blow to her right forearm that was deep enough to nearly amputate it, a fact that she keeps secret from everyone. She used this ability to reattach the wounded limb and now has to regularly imbue the arm with negative energy to keep it from degrading.
Life Transfer: A gift Sahndrah discovered as a child, she is able to transfer her own life force into other beings as well as being able to take the lifeforce of others into herself. To most this ability would appear to be healing magic, the kind normally associated with Clerics and Healers. But to those with more training and more knowledge the true nature of this spell is shown. Life Transfer in actuality is a necromantic ability, though not necessarily powerful it is a rare ability among those who practice necromancy. The limits to this magic are simple, if Sahndrah transfers too much life force from herself she will become weak and sickly, in theory she could end up killing herself though she would probably go into a coma first. She also cannot absorb more energy than her body can support, if she does this it can result in the negative energy involved in the magic to corrupt her body.

How is this sounding for magic?

I'm having trouble deciding on Sahndrah's Melee weapon.

Any suggestions? I'm wanting something shorter, more defensive.

Damn, I just google'd and wiki'd it, and that's one awesome weapon. Are you gonna have a hidden dagger with it?
Probably not, so far Sahndrah has two double barrel .55s, hand grenades, the dagger, and a deringer. Considering throwing a rifle into the mix but that may be a bit much, as I'm still on the fence about the grenades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back