• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

[Link=[URL="https://discord.gg/gPgrPHe]I"]Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers[/URL] wonder what this is hmmmm[/link]

Geneva holds quite a strong distrust, however, considering the one who did the deed was, no matter how distant, a family member who betrayed what her family stood for and killed them indiscriminately with fire magic. It's a gonna be a while before she lets go of her prejudices when it comes to magic users in general.

Before it all, she wasn't this bad when it comes to mages. She usually 'oohs' and 'aahs' with the crowd but now she just hates what kind of potential magic can do.

I also need to learn BB code better.
I like BBcodes that aren't a pain. Sometimes, some BBcodes CS are just too much that it puts me off. I mean, I wanna RP, not code. Then again, that's one way to measure dedication as well.

Also, the invitation's expired. What's it for?

I've been swamped up today and yesterday. I'll only be free tomorrow. So uh, I'm gonna need another 24 hours before I can post. I need to do good with my presentations and I can't do that if I'm putting this ahead. Don't worry, though, I just need another 24 hours, as I've said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back