• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Minx laid down on a worn out couch and closed her eyes, listening to Melody sing as she falls asleep slowly.

The old maid walks to the one with the fire. "That boy already tried it." When she says boy, she says wit with disgust. She must be referring to Grey.

"Ues, it is." The old maid continues. "The boy came here first. He kept to himself, wandering about. We seldom spoke to each other. Then the girl came. Then another one. Siblings. More people. More. My old heart can't take this."

The old woman turns to the one with the lighter. "Well, the standoffish boy, he had all his friends die because of him. He has no family. Up until today, nobody to save him from the pit he was falling into. He may still be unsaveable, he may go down, irretrievable."

Last edited by a moderator:
"The boy? Oh, that tall thing, lurking somewhere, which girl? This one here?" Cheshire flashed a smile at her again. "Siblings here too?"

Cheshire puts their hand on her shoulder. "No, I mean it. I'm Cheshire. Anyway, today's been hell, so I'm sorry I've been a bit . . .well confused."

Minxy dreams about her family... How they abused her and mistreated her... just because she was emotionally damaged. "I-I'm sorry.... P-Please forgive me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back