• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Grey talks to the old maid. The speak in hushed tones, ending with her smiling kindly and sending him off.

He wanders the hallways of the house, staying close enough to hear if Minxy woke and called out.

"Thanks. We should probably find the others." i say. I try to stand up and make it half way across the room when I get a sharp pain in my head. I collapse.

"This is shitty, umm, cold here." Cheshire quickly pulled off the dark coat they had been wearing, handing it to Melody. "Okay, is it a cold? Do you have a cold? Shit, this is not good. Alright, tired, you might be tired."

Cheshire lay Melody onto another couch and readjusted the coat. Then they rummaged through the bag they had been carrying on their shoulder. "I got it!" They pulled out a bag of granola and a small flask. "Which one?"

Minxy curls up into a ball, mumbling insults her mother and father yelled at her. A tear fell down her cheek as she remembers the pain they caused her, mentally and physically.

Cheshire put the things down and went over to the girl with white hair. "I need your help." They reached out to the girl. "Please, she needs your help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back