• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

They throw their hands into the air. "Whatever, I'll deal with this." They kneel next to Melody. "Okay, so you're cold, and tired. Has anything like this happened before?"

Minxy wakes up hearing someone call her name. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Something going on....?"

"Alright, here." Cheshire handed her a granola bar and the flask. "Sorry that all I've got is tequila, you need water." They turned back to the white haired girl. "We need water, and food. Probably a fire in here too."

PATCH AND SKYLAR

PATCH POV

I wake up with my little sister cuddling into me. Had we slept for hours? Even the dog was asleep. I finally come to the conclusion that maybe she's sick. She feels a bit warm. I carefully set her onto her bag and get up. I go searching for the girl. When I see her, my breath catches and my heart is on wings. She is so beautiful. I walk up to her and smile.

"Hello. I'm Patch" I take her hand and kiss it. "You are beautiful."

@xMellowmint

Grey sees this and says nothing. He runs up to Minxy. "So you're awake." He smiles. He then goes and hugs her from behind. @RandomFoodGirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Minxy smiled when she sees the boy who's name is apparently Patch. "You may take my hand but I don't know about kissing it." She giggles. "My name is Minxy" Minxy introduced herself as then she heard the compliment trying her hardest to not to show her blushing but her pale face gave it away. "Wh-why thank you," She felt arms wrap around her from behind out of no where. It was Grey. "I just woke up a few minutes ago. My headache is gone so I'm fine now." @RandomFoodGirl

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is everything alright with Melody and everyone else? Sorry I wasn't able to help during those times, I wasn't feeling so well"

I think the new guy, Cheshire, has everything under control. I wonder if he'd be willing to share his tequila..."

"That depends on whether he's willing to drink whatever or he makes sure to get the good stuff. They seemed sober."

Minxy shrugged. "I never really tried alcohol before. All I know it's bad for your cells when you drink too much."

"Totally. I can go get some Vodka afterwards." He then looks up and thinks. "I could also get Gin, Wine, beer, really anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back