• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

PATCH

The man had spoken some words. But Skylar had jumped into my arms.

"My sister is dead." I sigh, before I realize that she was here. In my arms.

I look down at her mess of blonde and gasp.

"Sky.."

I hug her tighter, realizing that she isn't dead. That they didn't take her away. She wasn't missing. She was right here. All of her scars had healed, all of her bruises are gone. Now she is just Skylar. Just my sister.

Just the girl with the violin. I look down at the ground where her instrument now lays.

"SkyBlue was that you?!" I gasp. She nods.

"You learn a lot of things when you end up with orphans. I got violin lessons beyond what dad taught."

Her angelic voice is still so beautiful, so soft. So Skylar. My little sister at last, found.

Even thought Grey was just tuning his instrument, it was beautiful already. Who knows, she probably just love the sound of music. But she just noticed the family reunion. She clapped with excitement, happy for them.

Grey murmurs to Minxy, just loud enough for her to hear. "I'd rather not disturb them with my guitar playing." He continues carrying her down the hall. "Shall I play for you somewhere else?"

SKY

I pull from my brothers arms and take him to where my stuff is.

"It's not much. But it's home." I mutter. Patch nods and looks around.

"Who was that girl?" He asks.

"I don't know her name. But that guy seems to have her." I look down at Wrinkles and coo.

Patch nods, "she's beautiful."

I turn and look at my brother, "You like her." He nods, "no surprise. I like him. He's cute. But I'm not half as perfect as her."

"True." Patch jokes and pets Wrinkles. I sigh and pull out my violin, beginning to play Phantom again. It's my favorite. Patch sits and listens before leaning against a wall and passing out.

(I thought she was scared of men) Grey walks into another room. This one has a piano sitting in the sunlight coming through the grimy window above it. There's an old cello laying in a corner, covered with dust. There's a giant, old bookshelf. There are some chairs. Grey puts Minxy down in one of the cleaner chairs and pulls one up for himself, taking the guitar off his back.

BELL said:
(I thought she was scared of men) Grey walks into another room. This one has a piano sitting in the sunlight coming through the grimy window above it. There's an old cello laying in a corner, covered with dust. There's a giant, old bookshelf. There are some chairs. Grey puts Minxy down in one of the cleaner chairs and pulls one up for himself, taking the guitar off his back.
(She is. But she likes his appearance. She won't get close unless he proves he's nice.)

I'm running and I can't see through the tears on my face. I run into a house. "Ow, that hurt. What is this place?" I say. I walk around to the front and leap on to the porch. I walk in and see someone standing there "Hey, where am I?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"The siblings were gorgeous...." Minxy says as she looks at her feet. Turning her head towards Grey, she worries that she'll lose him to the girl who seems way more better than her. Minxy rubs her arm as she thinks about her. "As long as Grey is happy I don't mind... right?" She thought to herself. Minxy looks away, knowing that her eyes are filled with fear and worries.

I walk around and I see four people. Two sitting down, and two standing. One of them turns and looks at me. I see tears in her eyes.

Making my way through the dark, creepy woods I stumble upon an abandoned looking house. "I’ve never seen this place before” I thought to myself as I approach it. I pull myself up onto the front porch, seeing as the stairs that were once there are no where to be seen. I stand up and dust myself off, walking over to the doorway and pausing. “Hello?” I call out, finally stepping inside. I stand just a few feet from the entrance, waiting to see if anyone or anything was here.

Grey leans back in his chair and looks at the wall behind him. He refuses to show it, but he's scared of losing Minxy, either to fate or that guy he saw earlier.

Grey leans up again, his eyes once again clear. "Yeah you are. I wouldn't show just anyone my place."

Minxy just noticed a girl in the room with them. She tried her best to change her attitude from negative to positive quickly. "O-Oh Hi there!" Sorry I ddin't notice you... You were quiet to me.. I'm kinda deaf at times."

I decide to walk through out the house. "If something lunges out at you, you're dead" I think to myself. I walk down the hall into one of the rooms, seeing people standing around inside it. "Oh.. I-I'm sorry I-" I quickly walk out of the room, embarrassed. I stand up against the wall, my cheeks turning bright red as I begin to bite my nails.

"Oh that's Ok. Umm where am I? I don't know anymore, I'm so tired." I say collapsing on the floor, exhaustion taking over. I see nothing but darkness.

Minxy just watches as the girl falls to the floor. Her eyes widen as she panics. "Grey... Grey..? Grey?! What do we do?" Minxy starts hyperventilating. "I-Is she dead? Dying? In pain?" She runs to check her pulse. "O-Okay... she's fine...."

I hear a loud boom coming from the room I was just in, making me wonder what's going on. I walk back in and see one of the girls lying on the floor. "Oh my god, what happened?"

Minx looks up and sees another girl. "O-Oh hi!" Minxy started to get confused with all the people joining out of no where. She wasn't use to all the people coming. It's always been quiet. It's a nice change she guesses. She turns her attention back to the girl. "A-Are you okay? D-Do you hear me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back