• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Minxy watched her with awe. "She's amazingggggg!"

Her playing was fascinating in her eyes. Seeing her finish honestly made her a little upset. Minxy clapped with excitement. Hearing her greet in French, she tried her best to reply in French as well. " Oui! J'aime ecoute jouer au violin." She laughed awkwardly hoping she said it correctly. She cleared her throat. "If you didn't understand, yes I liked listening to you play" She smiled brightly. "You're very talented!

Minxy was shot down. Dead. She clenched her fist and looked up at the ceiling. "I gotta find a talent I'm good at to impress Grey." She thought to herself.

"I-I'm finee..." She started to walk off to look for a room like an art room or maybe a music room.

Grey leans down onto Minxy, putting his weight on her shoulders, resting his cheek on the top of her pale, almost white hair. "You suuuure...?"

Minxy blushed. "I-I'm sure...?" She didn't even know anymore. "I just gotta find... Something..."

"It's gonna hard to look for my talents" Minxy cleared her throat. "Tablet... I mean tablet."

Minxy bit her bottom lip. "That's not what I meant..." She looked down and twiddled her fingers which is becoming a habit of hers.

"You never said it yet..." Minx Pushed her hands against her cheeks so it would be harder to hear her. She smiled as she put her hands back down. "It's okay though! Is there a piano maybe near by? Actually never mind. It's time to explore" Minxy ran down the hall and through every door she could find to look for a piano

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure~ That's if you can find meeeee" Minx started to run off even faster and ended up in a room that was damaged all around but with a harp in the middle of it. The door closed behind her, locking her in the room. Minx honestly didn't care at the moment. She walked up to the harp and started to pluck the strings cluelessly.

Grey sighs and goes to his haven. He goes in, pulls a guitar case that looks full out, and walks calmly to where Minxy is.

Minxy dusted off the chair beside the harp and sat down, trying her best to connect to the harp to play it well... "I can do it as long as I believe in myself... Right" Minxy scoffed at her own childish though. She's trying to learn every note, trying to learn how to pluck the strings, trying her best to be self taught.

Minxy heard someone trying to open the door. "Grey is that you?" She tried opening the door. She couldn't turn the handle. "Grey... I can't open the door...."

I watch the two with mere fancination and shrug. I flutter my eyelashes and look down at Wrinkles, "Who needs a boyfriend when I have you..." I whisper, my accent is Irish, even though I speak French. I begin playingLes Misrables and close my eyes, swaying to the music. Wrinkles lets out a puppy sigh and closes his little eyes, listening to the music. I dance around, leaving rooms and entering new ones. I have no direction, only motivation to keep going as I twirl around. My hair creates a veil as I go, spinning and sending my music in all directions. Only my music. That's the most you will hear from me. Patch would have been perfect to be around with this all....

PATCH

tumblr_inline_mmy1zgDPHP1qz4rgp.png

It's been weeks since I had seen a roof over my head. Unless you count the trees or rocks. So you cooled imagine how excited I am to see the house. Maybe it's a shack job, but it could still be home.

I lug my backpack up to the door and jump up and in. I look around the shag and sigh. It seems quiet. But then there was music. Then there was people. I follow a boy, his hair is black, I think. I wouldn't know, I can't see it very well.

I follow him and see a beautiful girl. My heart skips a beat. Is that my sister? No. She's more beautiful. I immediately feel self conscious. I hope that girl doesn't belong to him.

None of the less, I still make myself up to the odd duo and smile.

"Hello." My accent is the same as Skylars, only less female and more low and guyish. I eye the beautiful girl and hold out my hand, a gesture for her to take mine so I can kiss it. Something I was taught to do back in Ireland. Back when my father was alive and Skylar was only a child.

When Skylar was alive..

@BELL @xMellowmint

(@RandomFoodGirl if a guy like Kellin Quinn kissed my hand. Omg I'm doneee *^*)

Minxy didn't understand what was going on. She tried shoving the door, wiggle jiggle the door knob, there was no key slot to unlock it. Not even a lock switch... Nothing. So how could the door lock on her.... Was it just stuck?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back