• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

"Wait... Shh... Do you hear that...?" She pressed her finger against Grey's lips slightly.

"Oh... Well... I didn't hear?" She laughed awkwardly. "Let's go look to see who's singing."

"But don't the hallways echo so we might not find the right room? Well... You do know this place more than I do so lead the way please"

Minxy tugged on Grey's shoulder. "May I get a piggy back ride please?" She said childishly.

"Whoah." Grey turns to look at the person. "One: How'd you hear me from the other end of the house, and two: How'd you know my name?"

Minxy jumped on and held on. She always wanted a piggy back ride when she was younger but she never got one. Then she looked straight forward as she rested her on Grey's shoulder. "Found 'emmmmmm!"

Last edited by a moderator:
SKYLAR

I pull my violin from my bag and begin playing. Wrinkles curled up and falls asleep in my bag. The old woman had left. I hadn't seen her since, and now I'm just left here to roam around. But I'm not too good at roaming. So maybe I'll just stay right where I am.

I continue playing my violin. What a beautiful instrument. It rests perfectly in my hands and listens to each command I give. I play Phantom of the Opera. One of my favorite medleys. I close my eyes and begin twirling to the music, a perfect song and dance, as Patch would say. My violin guides me in my world of music. My feet guide me in my dance. I block the world out, feeling only the ground on my feet and the instrument in my hands. Nothing else.

Grey smiles. "Even if you were heavy, I'm really strong, so I wouldn't consider you too heavy." He then cocks his head. "Either the old maid has some mad violin skills, or she's right, there IS someone new here."

Minxy jumped off grey's back and walked over to the sound of music. "The Phantom of The Opera..." She hummed the tune as she listened the girl play her... Violin? Or Viola? Nahhh it's too high pitched to be a viola. She creepy watched her as she poked her head through the door. "It's the newcomer... My god she's beautiful"

Grey speaks behind her. Damn he walks quietly. "Pretty." He then looks down at Minxy. "You're still better though."

Minxy rolled her eyes. "She's way prettier than me. I don't want to hear that come from your lips though" she turned her head towards Grey glaring at him slightly.

Grey shrinks back a little. "But both things I said are true." He then leans in close to Minxy. "What do you want to hear from my lips...?"

"That I'm only yours..." Minxy caressed his cheek gently and kissed him softly. "I don't want you to just say it.. I'd want you to mean it...."

I don't realize that I'm being watched. So I continue spinning and laying, my fingers move expertly across the fretboard of the small, black instrument in my hand. My blonde hair twirls with me as I spin around. The small pug beside me looks at the newcomers with fascination. Of course, I can't hear their words, the instrument is loud in my ears. When I finish the song I look up to see the two new faces. "Bonjour." I courtesy to them, "did you enjoy?" I flutter my eyelashes and smile.

@xMellowmint @BELL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back