• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Minxy grabbed his hand and held it slowly. "No need to pull fists on anyone okay? I understand that you fought a lot back then but let's tone it down a little"

"I know you weren't. Just from what you said." She let go of his hand and looked at him, not really understand his eyes, mouth, eyebrows. She didn't really know what to do next so she looked down at her feet again, twiddling her thumbs.

"Wait... why should you be sorry..?" she thought to herself. Minxy looked back up to but.. she didn't see him... "Wh... Where did he go?"

He intentionally steps loudly once, his footstep echoing down the hallway. He continues his way through the house he'd become accustomed to over the past week.

Minxy tried to follow based off the echos in the hallway. "Right... or left? Maybe we just go straight?" She walked left instead and then went right. Up the stairs and down the stairs, ending up at the same place. "Let's just go straight.." She said to herself embarrassed.

Minxy yelps as she closes her eyes tight and clenched her hand into a fist, being as stiff as she can be. She soon releases the tension and turns around. "O-Oh...uhm... Hi"

"S-sorry." He has that startled-kitten look about him again and he glances down at her apologetically.

"Alright." He smiles. "Hey, want to see a great room? I don't think even the old maid knows about it."

Old maid? She doesn't remember her but she didn't think that she could be that important but she nodded. "Sure! Let's go!"

He smiles and grabs her hand gently, his precise, strong hand over her smaller one. He looks excited at the prospect of sharing a secret with someone. They disappear down the hallway together.

In her mind, she thought it would be even more special if she closed her eyes so she remember the way. Hoping, she wouldn't trip or fall, she was waiting for him to say that they were there.

Grey checks that they aren't being followed by anyone, especially the old maid, and pulls her into a room. He then locks it.

Minxy heard a door lock behind her trying hard to not think about the past. "A-Are we here yet?" she said unsure.

SKYLAR

1625685_1408390349443875_8836918117781393874_n.jpg

It's seems like it's been months since I found myself in this deserted area. I can't seem to get out of my own head as I pace through the unstable terrain. My pup, strapped into my backpack, whines. We had both been hungry, but I hadn't stopped for nothing.

I am about to settle down when I see the house. It looks old and beat down. But that's perfect for me. I wander my way there and let myself in. I stare at the ground as I trudge through the house. I look up to see an old woman. My pug whimpers from inside my backpack. The poor thing. We are both so hungry. My eyes, where once they were so full of life, electric even, are now hollow and pale. I chew on my lip.

"Mon apologies, madam." I whisper quietly. Unable to utter another sound. I can't seem to see what makes her so.... Frightening. The woman is old and hunched. But I get a sense of fear when I stare into her cold eyes.

Minxy opened her eyes and heard someone else talking. She stepped down on the floor. She grabbed Grey's hand and ran down to the living room. Before entering, she stood behind the wall and poked her head out to see if it was safe. "Anyone in here?"

"Get your fat butt in here missy! Where were you?!"

She stepped inside. "Sorry old maid" she looked down at her feet ashamed.

Grey silently walks behind Minxy, and glares at the old maid. "None of your business, hag."

"Do you even know who owns this place?!" The old maid took a deep breath. "I take it back. It doesn't matter." She grouched. "There is a new person in the house...... Take care of her when she needs it..." She walked off.

"She is the owner of the house... She does deserve to know what we've been doing in her house...." Minxy looked up at Grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back